What's new

Enjoying Your Job, Regardless Being Well-Paid

Well there are some kind of jobs we personally engage ourselves into not because of it payment but there are people who are into jobs as a hubby because they found pleasure in doing it.
Actually
Actually everyone will enjoy his or her business either it is an offline or online but as far business is paying well he or she will try to be doing the best to maintain the business.
alot of people are into business simply because of it payment mode as satisfactory to them not considering the stress that may be attached to it making them depressed due to over work.

if the salary they are paying in a particular job is reasonable then I will try as much as possible to take it. I know stress is something you should try as much as possible to avoid but money is a major motivation.

High-paying jobs also come with stress. This means that if you opt for a job that makes you earn good money, then you would have to put a lots of effort and this could certainly cause stress.

The man is a Nigerian and he invested in a lot of property as I understand. How he was too depressed to a point of committing suicide is what I still do not know.
there are some rich people who are actually passing through a lot of problems but people do not know. I think he actually made a lot of losses in his investment.

there are some rich people who are actually passing through a lot of problems but people do not know. I think he actually made a lot of losses in his investment.
Even with that , no matter the loss he was making that should not account for the fact that he should take his life. He must have been depressed and depression leads to the lost of life. He should have looked for a way to avoid depression.

Even with that , no matter the loss he was making that should not account for the fact that he should take his life. He must have been depressed and depression leads to the lost of life. He should have looked for a way to avoid depression.
Depression is actually one of the things or the major thing that will make people to take their life. That is why it is important for people to communicate their problems to one another.

Depression is actually one of the things or the major thing that will make people to take their life. That is why it is important for people to communicate their problems to one another.
Thanks for sharing , that is very important. If we can be communicating our problem with people we might likely be able to get help when necessary. But most depressed people won't always want to communicate.

Thanks for sharing , that is very important. If we can be communicating our problem with people we might likely be able to get help when necessary. But most depressed people won't always want to communicate.
one of the major reasons people die of depression is because they do not have the ability to communicate their problems with people. This is one of the major importance of communication in people's lives.

One can get to enjoy their job Even when they ain't getting well paid.

But the fact still remain that you would still get to face the consequences of not being paid well.

The most important thing for me right now is that I should be well paid in my job and that is exactly what I am looking forward to. I do not care how comfortable I am.

Well being in a particular jobs, depends on individuals choice as it may be people have different opinions about what they want. personally I am okay with my job not because it's well paid but I also found pleasure in it.

Once you are doing a job that is basically your passion, you will hardly fill tired regardless it is not paying well or it is paying well. You're wil get fun and joy doing such job.

Once you are doing a job that is basically your passion, you will hardly fill tired regardless it is not paying well or it is paying well. You're wil get fun and joy doing such job.
The most important thing about passion is that it drives you to keep doing more.
Want to keep playing more , then success will come knocking at your door.

Well there are some kind of jobs we personally engage ourselves into not because of it payment but there are people who are into jobs as a hubby because they found pleasure in doing it.
Actually

alot of people are into business simply because of it payment mode as satisfactory to them not considering the stress that may be attached to it making them depressed due to over work.
Well that do occur at my side that most workers do there jobs even though it is very very stressful but as far they do pay well and the workers can do it, they will do it with one mind.

It really matter that I enjoy the work I'm doing. Everything is not about money. Happiness and passion for the job are important factor that need to be put into consideration before accepting a job offers. I once got an off for security job with good salary structure at one private big company in my area. But I don't have passion for security job so, I turned down the offer.

It is always good and enjoyable doing your job well whether you are paid well or not, that will give you more open door when ever one is looking for someone to work for him.

The main reason that made me to look a job is the pay. So I won't mind the stress I might experience because I will quite the moment I've gotten what I could use to start up something comfortable if I have a choice

I think we are all working to make our ends meet, I don't really think if there's anything like enjoyment in businesses, no matter how you'll enjoy it you must need money.

Actually there are some people who go into some jobs not because they are well paid but because it's there hubby so they don't really care about how paid they are gaining from the job as long as it emotionally satisfied them.

Well it all depends on you. Personally I put my health and my overall well-being into consideration first before even thinking of salary. I most go for something that is not really stressful to a point of hurting me physically.
That won't be enough for you to be content, in my opinion. Equally significant is the money, which also contributes to happiness. When you are underpaid, it is impossible to be joyful.

Well, if i'm to be completely honest, i don't mind doing a job i don't enjoy, as long as i am well paid. After all, there are a lot of people who do jobs they don't enjoy and still get little pay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back