What's new

Enjoying Your Job, Regardless Being Well-Paid

Doing a job you love is much better, but as for me, I will be able to do a well paying job if I don't have an option, and then later, I will save money and start a new job that I enjoy some were.

It's important for one to be enjoying the he or she is doing. Money is important but if you're not enjoying your job, you will not be effective at the workplace and employer will be happy with. Happiness can not be traded for anything, not even the money. I can only in an environment that I like and enjoy. There's no point in working in a place one is not enjoying.

Actually, my job is very stressful, I want to look for a better one, am not going to give up plus the pay is so low, I hope I will find a well paying job someday in order to put food on my table.

This is the more reason why it is very important to work where you have passion or where your interest lies , because will boost your interest even when the pay is not encouraging.
Yes working where you have passion as you said is very good, but the most important is that where you are working you are earning good there, that is what one need to consider when working.

Seriously I think that am in love with my blogging work now am into blogging and am really in love with my profession because it puting food on my table.

So I dont really love working else where than open my p.c in the morning and start making some cool cash

Well I do enjoy my job here on bizdustry because they do not joke with paying there members who work for it. That is why no matter how it is I take bizdustry the best online platform I am working with.

Well this depends on the kind of person you are, for me it doesn't really matter if I enjoy the job or not as long as I'll be paid a good amount, but if you are someone that has enough money I don't think you'll have that same mindset.

There is no way I can be able to enjoy a job if the amount of money I am making is not worth it. one of the main motivations for people in some businesses is the amount of money in which they are paid. In a scenario whereby I am not well paid a reasonable amount of money, I can't enjoy such job.
There is an exception to this . The exception is that , if you are employed in an industry that is your passion , then you wouldn't bother much about your pay because you would be happy doing the job.

There is an exception to this . The exception is that , if you are employed in an industry that is your passion , then you wouldn't bother much about your pay because you would be happy doing the job.
I partially agree with you but money will continue to remain the major motivating factor when it comes to any business venture. If you are working in a factory or company and they are not paying you a reasonable amount of money you will not be happy.

I am a teacher and also a baker , I derived pleasure in teaching because I also learn more while teaching my students and I also enjoy my Baking aspect of my job.
If you truly enjoy your job, you will be happy with it regardless the amount you are being paid because it is your passion. It is what you love to do. The most important thing is that you will never get tired doing it.

I partially agree with you but money will continue to remain the major motivating factor when it comes to any business venture. If you are working in a factory or company and they are not paying you a reasonable amount of money you will not be happy.
It is true that money is also very important. If you put in for the job that is your passion, you will definitely perform creditably well without even looking at the monetary aspects.

It is true that money is also very important. If you put in for the job that is your passion, you will definitely perform creditably well without even looking at the monetary aspects.
That's true anyway but money will continue to be one of the major decidal for anything you want to do. It is true that few people don't look at the monetary aspect.

Well I do enjoy my job here on bizdustry because they do not joke with paying there members who work for it. That is why no matter how it is I take bizdustry the best online platform I am working with.
I quite agree with you. Initially, payment are being delayed but since the VIP program has commenced, you can quickly exchange your biznote with one of the VIPs and get paid immediately.

A job could be your worst nightmare regardless of the amount you're paid, when the people you work with and for are giving you a hard time. you spend almost all your day and week at work so why would you want to work in a place you wouldn't be happy. I prefer working in a place with less pay but with great happiness

For me, I prefer to do a job that gives me joy rather than having to do the one just for the sake of the money, because I will definitely get tired of doing the job I don't like.

I quite agree with you. Initially, payment are being delayed but since the VIP program has commenced, you can quickly exchange your biznote with one of the VIPs and get paid immediately.
Yes that is the way forward here the only thing is to get a legit VIP member who can pay you according to the agreement make that is all. Though I wish the admin can allow everyone to withdraw on his own.

Yes that is the way forward here the only thing is to get a legit VIP member who can pay you according to the agreement make that is all. Though I wish the admin can allow everyone to withdraw on his own.
Everything is left in the hands of the admin to make decision, because I've not seen this type of arrangement on other forums. But it will be a very good idea if they can seat and deliberate on this issue.

For me, I prefer to do a job that gives me joy rather than having to do the one just for the sake of the money, because I will definitely get tired of doing the job I don't like.
Actually is very good like that doing a job that you like and never get tired of and get a good payment even though it is not much enough to sustain all your bills.

Actually I love my job even though the payment Is not that much but I really loved it because I found more pleasure than working in any other company around me.

For somebody who is just starting out, I am not very concerned if I am enjoying my job or not provided that it is paying my bills but later on I will want to start looking for comfort..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back