What's new

Employee Perks and Benefits

If you have worked for an organisation you deserve to receive some benefits and that is your entitlement at work. The owner of the business must know that this is exactly your entitlement.
Most of the boss in the organisation know quite right the benefit thats supposed to go to the workers but because of their greedy nature , they decides to neglect the benefits .

Most of the boss in the organisation know quite right the benefit thats supposed to go to the workers but because of their greedy nature , they decides to neglect the benefits .
If you are a business owner and you aren't taking into consideration, the welfarismf your worker, the business may probably collapse because the worker is a strong pillar of the organisation.

If you are a business owner and you aren't taking into consideration, the welfarismf your worker, the business may probably collapse because the worker is a strong pillar of the organisation.
The welfare of your employees is very important for the smooth running of the business. Happy employees will translate to successful business and good outcome.

The welfare of your employees is very important for the smooth running of the business. Happy employees will translate to successful business and good outcome.
The Wayfarism of the staff is very important and it is one of the things that must be uphold by every business man inorder to achieve great success in the business.

The Wayfarism of the staff is very important and it is one of the things that must be uphold by every business man inorder to achieve great success in the business.

i have also noticed that there are so many companies that tend to offer many so-called "benefits" to employee when it comes to marketing and advertising a job, but in reality those are just marketing gimmicks to attract employees.

My work is usually has a free meal plan for everybody who is on duty and which is completely free and to be honest it usually helps us a lot in navigating around the tough time.

That was when i was running one my internship program. Those experience can never be forgotten. Free staff bonus and you surely be getting free food and drinks

Well sometimes it depends on the country laws on labour either to make it mandatory for both private and public sectors. it's most made available in the public sector not private.

What employee perks and benefits do you have as a employee, or even had as a former employee? For instance, this could be staff discount, free drinks or food, etc.

Do you think the employee benefits were fairer enough for the role you were undertaking? Should they be made ‘mandatory’ for businesses to provide to employees?
Employee perks and advantages can be obtained if you work in a reputable business that is very centered on worker welfare. These benefits include receiving a bonus on your pay, refreshments, and many more benefits. In that same breath, some firms only offer you your base salary and nothing else which is perhaps a bit cruel on their part.

I could remember when we newly started our outfit,there was this agreement we made with our only employee then,we decide to be giving him a day off once in a week,and that was really a motivating factor for him to take time to rest.

What employee perks and benefits do you have as a employee, or even had as a former employee? For instance, this could be staff discount, free drinks or food, etc.

Do you think the employee benefits were fairer enough for the role you were undertaking? Should they be made ‘mandatory’ for businesses to provide to employees?
If you work for a respected company that places a high priority on the wellbeing of its employees, you can benefit from employee perks and advantages. These advantages include getting a bonus on your salary, refreshments, and numerous other advantages. In the same vein, some companies just offer you your base wage, which is possibly a little bit unfair on their part.

That was when i was running one my internship program. Those experience can never be forgotten. Free staff bonus and you surely be getting free food and drinks
I also got the free staff bonus when I was serving with the local government , they normally gives benefits to people most especially all the workers, and they share food for everybody

Motivation serves as an incentive to be more productive. Providing a worker greater than he or she merits generally speaking is the finest approach to lift the spirits and urge them to work harder for the company's performance

I didn't had any benefits in my job and beside that I was not happy with that job so I left it but I think those who run businesses should give some benefits to their employees, this will encourage them to work better.

if you are working in a good company that values the workers life and well-being , getting a bonus on your salary , refreshments , leave incentive and many more while some companies only give you your salary and nothing more.

Employee perks and benefits only occur and are possible if you work for a decent firm that appreciates the lives and well-being of its employees, as opposed to certain businesses that simply pay your wage without any further benefits.

Employee perks and benefits are only available if you work for a decent firm that appreciates the lives and well-being of its employees. Some employers will only pay you your wage and nothing more, while others will provide you refreshments and leave bonuses.

Well the truth is that all Employees perks and benefits only happens and can be accomplished if you are working in a good company that values the workers life and well-being , getting a bonus on your salary , refreshments , leave bonus and many more while some companies only give you your salary and nothing more.

Aside from the agreed-upon compensation, I don't believe that every firm must provide benefits and advantages to employees. However, it is a wonderful thing and it motivates workers to work more, so I would advise business owners to take this strategy into account.

Well I think employees benefit at the end of service is very good because it will support them in various capacities but sometimes is not what we want that we can get.
Employee must have benefits at the end of their service to the company or organization but not all the complain sees it that some , some believes that after the monthly salary ,their workers doesnt deserve anything anymore .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back