Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
What employee perks and benefits do you have as a employee, or even had as a former employee? For instance, this could be staff discount, free drinks or food, etc.

Do you think the employee benefits were fairer enough for the role you were undertaking? Should they be made ‘mandatory’ for businesses to provide to employees?

I've enjoyed quite a few perks, but it's not necessary for an employer to provide them. As an intern, we had access to free meal tickets, discounts on drugs when needed and sometimes free transportation.

It all depends on the revenue that the organization gets. Most private organizations don't make enough to pay for their expenses, pay staff salary and still offer perks to them. In such cases, it would be nice to give them gifts during festive periods to motivate them as it would be much cheaper.

Employees perks and benefits only happens and can be accomplished if you are working in a good company that values the workers life and well-being , getting a bonus on your salary , refreshments , leave bonus and many more while some companies only give you your salary and nothing more.

One of the benefits that I enjoyed as an office employee is that you are going to have access to internet supply and electricity constantly together with 8/13 month salary.

It is always a good thing as an employee for you to think that you are getting much more better than what you are getting for and it is going to give you that extra energy for you to work harder.

Benefits and perks depends on the skillset. If I am having people do just general task labor that anyone can do, I don't see the benefit of giving handouts like this.

It is always a good thing as an employee for you to think that you are getting much more better than what you are getting for and it is going to give you that extra energy for you to work harder.
Giving an employee more than he or she deserves most of the time is the best way to build their Morales in order to work harder for the success of the company, it's like an encouragement to do more.

It's actually a way of refreshing the employees to make them work harder and better..I don't see it as something necessary but to be done at will to encourage employees.

I believe giving your employees more than what them deserve can really make them be happy working for you, that is why is good to treat your employees good is the best way of building them up.

may be, Keep in mind that of employees say employee perks and employee benefits are very important when evaluating a job. Investing in the right employee perks can help you cultivate the culture your company needs to succeed, and will help your bottom line down the road. in addition, representatives would be able to go on without advantages, but they may hold esteem in empowering somebody to work or remain with the company.

My brother at his place of work is being given free food and transport fare daily for the 4 days out of 5 that he goes to the office. If this practice of at least free lunch can be imbibed, then I'll really love it because employees are giving a lot.

What employee perks and benefits do you have as a employee, or even had as a former employee? For instance, this could be staff discount, free drinks or food, etc.

Do you think the employee benefits were fairer enough for the role you were undertaking? Should they be made ‘mandatory’ for businesses to provide to employees?
One of the things that i really enjoy in the place i was working as a stock and schedule personel was the day of in a week that the management usually gove to staff on rotational basis and that reall help us to relax.

I work in a bakery back then , and theres some benefits for the bakers , we eat our two square meal daily at work and when we are going home , we are entitled to bakers bread for our family .

I don't think it's mandatory for every business to offer benefits and perks to employees aside the salary that was agreed on. It is a nice thing though and it encourages employees to work harder and i would advice business owners to consider this approach.

One of the things that i really enjoy in the place i was working as a stock and schedule personel was the day of in a week that the management usually gove to staff on rotational basis and that reall help us to relax.
Thats the best way to enjoy working environment , working in an organisation that gives the employee time for themselves by rotating their work through shifting , it gives the workers the opportunity to relax .

Thats the best way to enjoy working environment , working in an organisation that gives the employee time for themselves by rotating their work through shifting , it gives the workers the opportunity to relax
Any employer that realy know and understand the concept of productivity and prompt scheduling would always take the welfare of its employees very serious,thsi will not only motivate them but encourage them.

This is why I like jobs where by everybody has a description of the kind of jobs and trust that he will have to complete. Bonus and renumeration is going to be given to you if you complete it on time and efficiently.

Well I think employees benefit at the end of service is very good because it will support them in various capacities but sometimes is not what we want that we can get.

Well I think employees benefit at the end of service is very good because it will support them in various capacities but sometimes is not what we want that we can get.
If you have worked for an organisation you deserve to receive some benefits and that is your entitlement at work. The owner of the business must know that this is exactly your entitlement.

If you have worked for an organisation you deserve to receive some benefits and that is your entitlement at work. The owner of the business must know that this is exactly your entitlement.
This is what most of the business owners failed to understand because they do not know that if you want the best out of an employee should always give entitlements to encourage them the more.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back