Effect of Crypto currencies on Hyips

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Earlier before now people are mostly engage on Hyips as means of making money fast despite that many people were loosing. Do you think Crypto currency Investment and trading has reduced Hyips investment?.

Yes, Cryptocurrency investment have helped curb the high amount of people falling to hyip. People who are eager to make genuine money, prefer learning about crypto to increase their funds over time. Than investing on a risky scheme, with no trace of where your funds are going. Only the greedy, and ignorant ones lose carelessly via HYIP.

Actually, I see Hyips operating in different model. Now they are operating so called crypto mining programs.

Personally I don't think there has been any decrease in people investing on such sites. Those who even invest on crypto still tend to invest on such sites when they find one

There are many people who still invest in Hyips with the hope of earning. But when they learn about cryotocurrency trading and other better investment methods, many tend to leave the hyips.

Cryptocurrency has taken a lot of people out of there traditional ways of investment, because of its very astronomical high yield.

People still invest in HYIPs , in fact it has grown a lot in this pandemic . But its also true that crypto trading has taken its own important ,and there are almost same number of people who are investing their time in crypto trading.

Well it have , people are no longer risking their funds that much again , because they know how hyip are pure scam and they could make loss from investing ,so they are looking at other viable means to earn

Yes. A lot of people are now into crypto currency exchange Business and I think this will really pay them than putting their money into high yield investment program that will later run away with their money

Earlier before now people are mostly engage on Hyips as means of making money fast despite that many people were loosing. Do you think Crypto currency Investment and trading has reduced Hyips investment?.
I think only the proponents of HYIP are earning but not the investors because those HYIP sites are scams. That is why there is a thread in this forum about HYIP where you can post about your experience. I had not seen a positive post yet on the experience in HYIP which is like saying it is a scam.

If I may ask, what are hyips, how does it operate and which kind of business are they involved in, because I never heard of the investment before...

If I may ask, what are hyips, how does it operate and which kind of business are they involved in, because I never heard of the investment before...
Hyip simply means high yield investment program, they promise high return on investment of which most of them ends of scamming people because they don't engage in anything they claimed.

I think the new invention of crypto currency exchange Business has really helped people move away from high yield investment program and we all know high yield investment program is even a scam to some extent

Hyip simply means high yield investment program, they promise high return on investment of which most of them ends of scamming people because they don't engage in anything they claimed.
Ooh...i don't know its this type of investment... They have upgraded, now they are into crypto, scamming people in crypto current due to ignorance of new comers...

Ooh...i don't know its this type of investment... They have upgraded, now they are into crypto, scamming people in crypto current due to ignorance of new comers...
That's correct because if one is not careful you will loose your hard earned money in cryptocurrency. I only invest in coins, trade and stake coins. Anything outside this I don't.

Do I believe that cryptocurrencies are exposed hyip schemes a lot I think that they are going to now start taking different models. This is why we are beginning to see a rise in scam Bitcoin mining platforms

Scams are inevitable to an extent we can only manage them and learn to avoid them as much as we can regardless the tactics they adopt to scam.

Seriously, when it comes to making money opportunities online right now, I'm only interested in the opportunity that can actually help me without scamming me.

Well I think crypto has helped to boost the activities of hyip platforms. Crypto has provided a more easy and secretive means of transferring money. A lot of money can be pumped into those schemes and a lot can disappear easily too.

Well I think crypto has helped to boost the activities of hyip platforms. Crypto has provided a more easy and secretive means of transferring money. A lot of money can be pumped into those schemes and a lot can disappear easily too.
Loosing money on hyips shouldn't be subjected anyone's blame because most people online are fully aware that most hyips are scams , you may need to spend more money to get recover your capital .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back