What's new

Effect of Crypto currencies on Hyips

Earlier before now people are mostly engage on Hyips as means of making money fast despite that many people were loosing. Do you think Crypto currency Investment and trading has reduced Hyips investment?.
Hyip websites has reduced a lot. But I don't think that it is impact of crypto currency investment that made the fake and scam business to reduce. It is because many people have now known that most if not all the hyip websites are scam. Crypto currency investment is another investment on its own

It has reduced it drastically because people are no comfortable with crypto investment because they are certain that their money won't be stolen from them in the end . Only the greedy ones still put money in cryptocurrency .

People would still do hyips, since it's not always feasible to earn what hyips are offering like 50% in a few days and now with the bear run,, some people are now falling back to hyips.

It has reduced it drastically because people are no comfortable with crypto investment because they are certain that their money won't be stolen from them in the end . Only the greedy ones still put money in cryptocurrency .
Yeah actually cryptocurrency trend has to reduce the activities of Ponzi or hyips drastically cuz people now prefer to take the risk of investing in cryptocurrency because they can manage their forms unlike hyips.

Loosing money on hyips shouldn't be subjected anyone's blame because most people online are fully aware that most hyips are scams , you may need to spend more money to get recover your capital .
That of crypto is a bit different because they are meant to look like a normal legit token just like others. They give good whitepaper and have social groups. They do everything to gain your trust and yet disappear with funds.

That of crypto is a bit different because they are meant to look like a normal legit token just like others. They give good whitepaper and have social groups. They do everything to gain your trust and yet disappear with funds.
You're actually right but to an extent fake coins are easy to discover by looking at the white paper extensively look at the market capitalisation and if the coin is listed on coinmarketcap or not.

Cryptocurrency has really been a very good blessing to a lot of people including myself because it has made the investment very easy and accessible.

I think HYIPs are working on a different models now. They have rebranded themselves as crypto mining platforms, where you are offered a guranted profits for your investment.

You're actually right but to an extent fake coins are easy to discover by looking at the white paper extensively look at the market capitalisation and if the coin is listed on coinmarketcap or not.
Well one thing is certain, it's difficult for a token listed on coinmarketcap or Coingecko to rug. Any coin listed there is no longer new to me. As for the whitepaper, they can copy and edit from reliable tokens.

Earlier before now people are mostly engage on Hyips as means of making money fast despite that many people were loosing. Do you think Crypto currency Investment and trading has reduced Hyips investment?.
Crypto Currencies have truly made a difference, but the problem is so many people ventured into Crypto Currencies with a get rich quick mentality and this is making them lose too.

as now people are mostly engage on Hyips as means of making money fast despite that many people were loosing. Do you think Crypto,

Crypto is helping people or fellow individuals recover from falling on the other platform, despite the ups and downs on crypto people still invest heavily on it.

I personally believe that cryptocurrency has benefited a lot taking away people's attention from hyips. This doesn't mean that people no longer fall prey to these schemes, but at least, the percentage has gone low by far.

Your assertion may be right because if the biden presidency would be able to strengthen the dollar against other currencies if improves the relationship with other countries . There are many other monetary policies that could be adopted to pull up the dollar value to an all time high.

The crypto market volatility is high and thus the potential of making more profit is higher in crypto than any other trading, so certainly it has effect of it

A lot of people have realised that they can make some decent amount of money if we invest in cryptocurrency and as such do not bother about high-yield investment platforms again.

I can say that the invention of cryptocurrencies have given a lot of power to scam people. However, this does not mean that cryptocurrencies are itself bad. The people who use cryptocurrencies to scam people are the ones who are bad. Many HYIPs claim that they invest in crypto trading, but this is false.

I think ponzi scheme is one of the Hyip programme where people loose money due to high rate of return, I think one need to caution himself not to fall victim

I like to think so, I think the advent of crypto has definitely reduced the use of those hyips, I think the only drawback is that not everybody is hip to the crypto game.

Before crypto were invented, many hyips used to claim that they invest in international market and many other kind of businesses. After the invention of crypto, they claim that they use funds to trade in crypto. I remember a HYIP even claimed that they invest in meat business. HYIPs can never be trusted.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back