What's new

Earn While Playing Video Gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The introduction of playing video games well earning online is a very creative and good innovation. Most times, I play the game just for the fun because the token involved is just too minimal.

Very few site will pay you for playing game,one thing they feel is that you are also benefiting as you are playing the game for free

There's a lot in the gaming world you can work on. From the likes of streaming games, doing lets players, reviews, quick gameplay videos, tips & tricks, running your own gaming community, do charity streams, speedruns, and more. There's a lot you can do.

This can be a good opportunity for someone who like to play video games all the time. The person will be more motivated to play the game as there are any more money along the line. It can be very hard for someone like that to get tired easily as you are making money with their passion.

Is there a specific site where you are paid to play certain games or to discover bugs in them s.a.m.d? I would be interested.

If you are into video gaming, you need to really try Axie Infinity. This is a play to earn game. However, before you can start playing, you might have to spend some money buying NFT.

I have watch my Friend engage in this but I never saw any earning coming at the end, so I don't know if playing video games can actually bring about earning.

It is right now very easy for you to get advantage of this kind of opportunities especially using cryptocurrency. There are a lot of play to earn cryptocurrency games right now like axie infinity, cradaba and Alice

One of the big advantages of cryptocurrency especially in today's world is that it can be able to reward you for simply playing games like this. Games like defi kingdom and axie infinity would be good starting points .

Many of you guys probably come across many methods of earning money and playing videos games are one of those ways to earn yourself money and able to seat all-day gaming. Most earn from YouTube and or streaming content on their own terms and most are partnered with other supporters. But not going to get onto that right now. I'm going to saying about getting hired by a game developer or company as a game tester and play games for hours as a tester then report back.

So who to go with and anyone can tell me that has dealt or done this before is it worth and what you think about it? Hel I don't think that we have not had a thread like this or in this case, there might be might nothing to say LOL
Being hired as a game tester is a nice one which I would love to try out.
It is just like giving a review and being paid for it.
But earning via gaming sites is not what I would like to go for.

There are a few applications that pay for playing games: 1: CashHouse it took me around 3 hours to cashout a single dollar 2: CashAlarm it took me around 30 minutes to cashout half a dollar 3: the best applications are: The Lucky Miner, Cashyy, CashthemAll in these three if you invite two friends you get half a dollar. all of these applications got recommended to me by Vinsane a great legit trsutful youtuber I like :) so Good luck!

Many of you guys probably come across many methods of earning money and playing videos games are one of those ways to earn yourself money and able to seat all-day gaming. Most earn from YouTube and or streaming content on their own terms and most are partnered with other supporters. But not going to get onto that right now. I'm going to saying about getting hired by a game developer or company as a game tester and play games for hours as a tester then report back.

So who to go with and anyone can tell me that has dealt or done this before is it worth and what you think about it? Hel I don't think that we have not had a thread like this or in this case, there might be might nothing to say LOL
Bad idea. Hear me out. Being a game tester isnt fun you need to repeat the same game multiple times. You need to break the game and try finding bugs and glitches or even game breaking bug. Thats why I wouldnt become a game tester. If I wanted to become one then im desperate to get some money to maybe afford a house or anything.

I have never played any game to earn online
Maybe when I have time this month I will try playing in some sites to see if I can earn, right now am not happy because 1000 biznotes was removed from my account I feel weak to continue on bizdustry.

It's not a new thing that most video games pays it's users. The earn some virtual token as the advance in some levels which could then be exchange for some coins or fiat

I have never across that that one earn money when playing video games that would be great idea if anyone can play video games and start making money from it.

I have tried some gaming platform before in the past. All I can say is that it is not really easy to make a reasonable amount of money playing games. I don't know the reason but it seems to be a complicated ways of earning on the internet for me

There is a site and platform Mistplay that pays by playing games but unfortunately it does not support all countries and there may be problems with this. And your idea is great.

I have tried some gaming platform before in the past. All I can say is that it is not really easy to make a reasonable amount of money playing games. I don't know the reason but it seems to be a complicated ways of earning on the internet for me
I think you know the best and you also have a series of video game store , I was thinking that even if you make money playing video games online , it won't be possible making much money because you will also be exhausting your data subscription.

I am not the best gamer, but whenever free to play, play to earn concept based games are released on the market, I never miss the opportunity to play the game to make money. Recently, a game called "Crazy Defense" was released. I joined this game at an earlier stage, and at the end, I made some money for free. I so love this type of free to play games.

Actually if I will be given a chance to earned through playing vedio games, that will be a cool idea but I have not really comes across such platform that makes suck individuals of offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back