What's new

Earn While Playing Video Gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can earn as a game tester, game reviewer, or even a gamer. You can stream your games on Twitch or Youtube and make money by playing games. If you want to stream, you also need talking skills.
I cannot imagine to become a game tester or game reviewer because I am not very good in these fields, but I am interested in game streaming. These days I am trying to learn what kind of games can be streamed and what kind of streaming can make me money

It true that you could make some money online testing video games and subsequently leaving reviews to the said video tested . I would go for video testing and get paid on micro job sites . It's fun doing this on picoworkers and as well making some cash. I would like if you could try one out there.

I don't know of any platform where one gets paid to play video games. I think you will be paying such platforms rather than the platforms paying you instead because they won't allow you win them

That will be an extremely good thought since somebody will have a great time and simultaneously bringing in cash. On the off chance that I see a particularly game engineer who needs analyzer I will appreciate in light of the fact that gaming is my thing. There are numerous ways one can make really.

it sounds very unfamiliar earn while you play
earn whille you play ,we'll as for me it doesn't sounds familiar to me as the matter of fact this is my first. time of hearing it earn while we wait ,but I believe it is a good one which you can use it to earn money

I have read of an app called Cash'em and I have read that it does pay its users to play games. However, it does not pay a really good amount of money. You may earn some extra cash though.

I don't think you would be paid for testing games but as a game developer I think you can earn some real good money from developing some mind blowing games

People do that and it’s amazing , the mostly do this by uploading videos of how the play games on YouTube and make this a very important avenue to make money online.

I don't think you would be paid for testing games but as a game developer I think you can earn some real good money from developing some mind blowing games
I beg to differ, there are various platforms that pay people to test games. These people are paid to find out bugs within new games, though I have not been a part of any of these platform but a perfect example is game-testers.net

I'm not familiar with video gaming and earning money, but I've heard and seen others play games and make money, so I'm not sure if it's true or not. Some apps are bogus, according to what I've seen, but actual apps are also available.

I don't really know much about it because I have never tasted it before to see if they are legit or not and I have never seen someone that have been able to confirm their legitimacy, I wouldn't even like to involve myself in it becomes the chance of them paying people for the activities we will do is very slim.

i think there are many apps on Google Play that might allow us to play games and earn money. However, most of them are not worth it. I have never had much success making money playing video games online. But I like forum posting.

Is this real? Or what? Because I have done this so many times ago and all didn't yield a dime for me. They even requested that I should pay some crytocurrency, $30 Worth of Bitcoin for me to cash out my earnings.

I have not clear understanding about the team playing game and winning which looks strench to my imagination because all I understand is streaming a song and get pay

This is an opportunity for those who are game addicts to make money with their hobbies. I wish I could earn this way but I don't have much interest I'm playing video games.

The truth is that opportunities like this abound though not that much but getting them is the difficult part. Information like this are so shrouded in secrecy and they usually require a limited number of people to undertake tasks like these.
If anyone gets such opportunities, he could share here so we benefit.

If there is such game site then I wouldn't love to be left out because it's a plus for me. Unfortunately, I don't know how to play these games and will like to learn it for this reason 😉

I have never tried this but sounds like a really great earning opportunity. Being hired by such a gaming company would be really great. You job will be to play for a while then give your review.

I don't know of any platform where one gets paid to play video games. I think you will be paying such platforms rather than the platforms paying you instead because they won't allow you win them
I als have not been able to get to come across any play to upload video game online ,but i have heard about people making money from uploading video games online.

There are so many side these days that you can earn while playing video games on such site. If you need further information on how to get these games simply go to your play store and download pay to play games.

Indeed , there are many sites that pay money just to play games and some also pay using cryptocurrencies. However, they merely pay a few Satoshis and i really do not think that they are worth it. I have already tried many such gaming sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back