What's new

Earn While Playing Video Gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do see some advert on making money while playing games but i don't actually believe in them because most wont pay you even after winning while moat of the games at not even attractive

Many of you guys probably come across many methods of earning money and playing videos games are one of those ways to earn yourself money and able to seat all-day gaming. Most earn from YouTube and or streaming content on their own terms and most are partnered with other supporters. But not going to get onto that right now. I'm going to saying about getting hired by a game developer or company as a game tester and play games for hours as a tester then report back.

So who to go with and anyone can tell me that has dealt or done this before is it worth and what you think about it? Hel I don't think that we have not had a thread like this or in this case, there might be might nothing to say LOL
I don't think that could ever be possible in here or in my country, because if that is possible that's all we all we be doing as long as they pay much for doing there game testing, so it might be possible for those living in Europe tho.

This is what I call double enjoyment. Playing video games and also any money is a cool way to pass time but I would consider such if the pay is reasonable. I personally do not have enough time to play video games so if money is attached, i may reconsider.

I love to play games a lot either online games or offline games there is no games that I cannot play. Playing games and getting paid at the same time is a double gain for me especially if the games are HD games, I can play it for a long period of time.

I doubt if being a game tester for a developer can really earn you that much. But it is a good task to get yourself engaged in if you are the gaming type of person by nature. I have never done that type of testing

You can play games and earn online, so many game sites today that you can play and earn good money, easy way to get games you can play and earn money is on your play store.

Earning while playing video games has been something I have not seen an actual earning proof of those who say they ea n a lot from playing video games online. I still find that difficult to believe

Earning while playing video games has been something I have not seen an actual earning proof of those who say they ea n a lot from playing video games online. I still find that difficult to believe
i have never seen payment proof for this kind of site while many of my friends try to play games online to make money but as you people think it's not easy because they keep big cash out.

I think it is the other way round. The owner of the gaming platform is the one who earns money when you're gaming on his platform not you. I don't think you are been paid and if you are been paid, it is insignificant amount

Many of you guys probably come across many methods of earning money and playing videos games are one of those ways to earn yourself money and able to seat all-day gaming. Most earn from YouTube and or streaming content on their own terms and most are partnered with other supporters. But not going to get onto that right now. I'm going to saying about getting hired by a game developer or company as a game tester and play games for hours as a tester then report back.

So who to go with and anyone can tell me that has dealt or done this before is it worth and what you think about it? Hel I don't think that we have not had a thread like this or in this case, there might be might nothing to say LOL
Yeah, we have not have a thread on game before and this is because the forum is not for gamers, but of a have is inline with a business there is not sin in making mention if it.

It is unfortunate the gaming in the internet came late to me. When I was in my 30s I was so fond of playing computer games but those were the times that we spend lots of money in the arcade. At my age I don't think I can still do good playing in computer games. But I have already told my nephew on this and I think he is already into gaming to earn.

Earning online money while playing games might be a great idea to earn money. However, I am not sure if you will be able to earn a lot of money out of it. Mostly, such gaming websites earn money through advertisements they display to users and people who visit their websites to play games and earn money. The more revenue the website makes, the more the users must earn money. Unfortunately, not all the people are that much generous and pay only a few pennies for spending hours playing gmes and I believe that such websites might not be worth at all if they do not pay a good amount of money to their users.

I am certainly not a gamer but I do have some interest in playing video games so I would really be thrilled to be able to make money while also playing game at the same time.

I am certainly not a gamer but I do have some interest in playing video games so I would really be thrilled to be able to make money while also playing game at the same time.

I never had much success earning money online as a gamer, and I do not think that there is a website that pays a really good sum of money for playing games. However, I remember installing an app on my android device that paid me crypto for playing games. Unfortunately, it did not paid that much so I uninstalled it.

This business have really become the other of the day right now and so many people are winning from online competition and also from teaching people how to okay.

You can earn as a game tester, game reviewer, or even a gamer. You can stream your games on Twitch or Youtube and make money by playing games. If you want to stream, you also need talking skills.

I have my reservations about schemes like this some of them don't really state the terms and conditions to earning but I've heard some that pays

This is the perfect job for game lovers, imagine being paid for what you love doing, I believe it's everyone's dream, it also pays well especially does big game companies. Though in my location it's not easy find such jobs

I have heard of some companies that pays for testing games and apps but I have not tried them before. I have only played some games that paid me for playing before. But there pays were low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back