Not open for further replies.

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Many of you guys probably come across many methods of earning money and playing videos games are one of those ways to earn yourself money and able to seat all-day gaming. Most earn from YouTube and or streaming content on their own terms and most are partnered with other supporters. But not going to get onto that right now. I'm going to saying about getting hired by a game developer or company as a game tester and play games for hours as a tester then report back.

So who to go with and anyone can tell me that has dealt or done this before is it worth and what you think about it? Hel I don't think that we have not had a thread like this or in this case, there might be might nothing to say LOL

Concerning gaming while earning on video games. This is like one of the things I can beat my chest to do anytime any day without getting tired especially when it comes to soccer games and action games also. We be glad if I can be a game tester for a game developer

That will be a very great idea because someone will be having fun and at the same time making money. If I see such a game developer who needs tester I will appreciate because gaming is my thing. There are many ways one can make genuinely.

I don't know about it video playing and earning money but I heard and see playing games and earn it so I don't have any idea it's real or fake some app it's fake whose I see it but real also available

Many of you guys probably come across many methods of earning money and playing videos games are one of those ways to earn yourself money and able to seat all-day gaming. Most earn from YouTube and or streaming content on their own terms and most are partnered with other supporters. But not going to get onto that right now. I'm going to saying about getting hired by a game developer or company as a game tester and play games for hours as a tester then report back.

So who to go with and anyone can tell me that has dealt or done this before is it worth and what you think about it? Hel I don't think that we have not had a thread like this or in this case, there might be might nothing to say LOL
This is a great idea. We can enjoy it and make money at the same time because a lot of people do it and they say we have never had a problem. Didn't get tired because we enjoy playing games and making a lot of money at the same time so it's a great idea.

Yes some website are sponser to video games for earning site but I don't earning a this to playing a video games but I think some are sacmer to this site your invest taken and not give a return to our investment and real websites not taking a invest to earn while playing a video games

It sound cool though catching at the same time getting paid for it, that's double flexing, but it will definitely consume a lot data playing game for hours, if the pay is worth it, it is cool though.

I like this concept because playing games is a fun and entertainment on its own now earning some bucks from the game you are playing is just a plus because it won't be as if you are wasting your time playing the games. You are equally having fun and making money with it at the same time

There are some sites that pays to play video games, but there system is similar to gambling, that's why I don't dwell much on it. I prefer get paid to comments websites where my Eran is directly in proportion to my earnings. Also I like affiliate marketing because I get paid for every sales I made on my website with one time job. I am playing to enter into domain name business to increase my earnings.

Earning money by gaming is always excited to me , you can say everyone will go for this.
If we get decent game as well as decent paid price we will surely go for that. After posting here will play games by this someone can feel relaxation and entertain as well. Moreover someone will not be get bored.

I think playing games is best for those person who can not understand online work or earn money .In this way it is just for fun and might be the way of earn money.

Earning money by gaming is always excited to me , you can say everyone will go for this.
If we get decent game as well as decent paid price we will surely go for that. After posting here will play games by this someone can feel relaxation and entertain as well. Moreover someone will not be get bored.
I don't know what's the problem going on. Posted 3 messages but rewarded 0. That's why i replied again.

Professional gaming isn't a long-term career. The popularity of games often changes and when that happens your income can drop dramatically. The long hours aren't conducive to having a family, said Krupnyk, who competes much less since he's had a child. Fortunately, there are other gaming-related jobs to be had.

That will be a very great idea because someone will be having fun and at the same time making money. If I see such a game developer who needs tester I will appreciate because gaming is my thing. There are many ways one can make genuinely.
Video games are ultimately the result of computer programming - getting a computer to react the way the developer and gamers want it to, to look right, and perhaps feel as realistic as possible, like Star Trek's 'Holodeck.' To achieve this, game design companies need some independent people to play them to tell them what is good or what is bad, what works and what doesn't.

I can play games to earn but most times I worry about the amount of data I'm spending just to get paid. If I spend more on it, then the purpose has been defeated. Data isn't at all free around here. However, if it's something you love doing regardless, then by all means, take advantage of it.

With gaming to earn money, I think the most important thing is for you to enjoy the game. Most of them offer just a token for you to play games. It's not a scheme to make substantial money. It just helps you earn something while paying your favorite games across different platforms.

Well this thread concerning gaming and how you can earn from it is an interesting one, because i love playing games and it will be fun to play games and earn from it. I would like to test games for a developer and give my reviews on the game

There are so many side these days that you can earn while playing video games on such site. If you need further information on how to get these games simply go to your play store and download pay to play games.

I seem to have my reservations about earning while playing video games. I do not see it as being practical. Also, I hope it's not a means of scamming people of their mobile data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back