Earn money while watching facebook and tiktok videos

iamgroot

🌱HARD-HEADED🌱
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Want to earn USDT everyday, just by watching videos on tiktok and facebook everyday?
Registration is free for level0 account, but if you want to earn more, of course there is a price for that, it varies with level:
For Level 1 account - 20 usdt
For Level 2 account - 120 usdt
For Level 3 account - 230 usdt
For Level 4 account - 800usdt
The higher level you invest, the early of ROI you got.
Wait! Here is the exciting part, when you upgrade your account, you have the chance to draw a lottery, prices are promising like, minor prizes and if youre lucky, you have a chance to win 1888 usdt, 5000 usdt and the top prize is 9999 usdt, if youre interested,
register here:⬇️

Happy earnings 🤑🙏
Update: I know now how to upload pbotos, so here is my proof
*The pending one today is success, it got paid.

Last edited:
Thank you for the money making opportunity that you wrote about. Social media is where many come just to have fun and nothing more attached to it. I think, with this site, you can now get to make money just by being a Facebook or Tiktok user and that's pretty cool, if you ask me.

This is nice way to describe about online earnings. Yes it looks wonderful but when we get in to it, it looks just irritated. To be honest i don't believe on this kind of things myself. It becomes wastage of money and Time whenever i get into this kind of stuff.

Thank you for the money making opportunity that you wrote about. Social media is where many come just to have fun and nothing more attached to it. I think, with this site, you can now get to make money just by being a Facebook or Tiktok user and that's pretty cool, if you ask me.
Indeed. Thank for that positive thought, have a good one buddy 😉
Post automatically merged:

If youre interested, youre free to join. Lets earn together 😊

thanks for sharing this website, but do you have any other information such as payment proofs, other payment methods than USDT and how old is the website? including this in your main post will convince people to register under you link

I tried this out started with the lv0 but I couldn’t withdraw my earnings I tried and tried but it didn’t work I couldn’t even find a place to input my usdt wallet. Does this mean that guys in lv0 only do the tasks for fun and there is no hope of getting paid

thanks for sharing this website, but do you have any other information such as payment proofs, other payment methods than USDT and how old is the website? including this in your main post will convince people to register under you link
Its been two months, I myself had a payment proof. I have a small earnings because all i can afford for now is lvl 1, but im planning to upgrade it to higher level when i have enough money to invest. Thanks for that wonderful suggestion buddy 😊

Thanks for sharing but i hope this does not turn out to be a kind of ponzi or hyip because i have lost some good money to hyips and ponzis in the effect, i may have to go through the website myself to see the features it provides just as you have described below, also do you have any payment proof?

I thank you for sharing a earning opportunity with us. But if you sure of the what you shared, you have to provide a manifest of apayment to proves your words. I am not saying the site is not sure or it sure. But we have to be careful of which site to join.

Want to earn USDT everyday, just by watching videos on tiktok and facebook everyday?
Registration is free for level0 account, but if you want to earn more, of course there is a price for that, it varies with level:
Wait! Here is the exciting part, when you upgrade your account, you have the chance to draw a lottery, prices are promising like, minor prizes and if youre lucky, you have a chance to win 1888 usdt, 5000 usdt and the top prize is 9999 usdt, if youre interested,

Happy earnings 🤑🙏
I have been using this platform from the last 7 days but unfortunately my withdrawal is still pending from the last three days.
And the free offer is only valid for 10 days after that for earning money, you have to upgrade your account by investing $20.

Thanks for sharing but i hope this does not turn out to be a kind of ponzi or hyip because i have lost some good money to hyips and ponzis in the effect, i may have to go through the website myself to see the features it provides just as you have described below, also do you have any payment proof?
As we all know, there is always a risk for everything. But i am telling you, this is the first time that i trust a site that involves investment, but it turned out good ☺️ Daily earning in this site specially on my level( which i avail is level 1) is not my aim, but the raffle itslef, because some of my co members won major prizes. If you trust the site like i did, youre free to join. 😉 About proof,I dont know how to attach photo. Haha sorry, im just new in this site. 😅✌️

you guys have to take note that most of this site would require you to upgrade before you can cashout the v0 is just to let you understand how the site works in order to gain and withdraw upgrade your account

I have been using this platform from the last 7 days but unfortunately my withdrawal is still pending from the last three days.
And the free offer is only valid for 10 days after that for earning money, you have to upgrade your account by investing $

And the free offer is only valid for 10 days after that for earning money, you have to upgrade your account by investing $20.
Because recently they detected cheaters, thats why they are getting strict on paying specially on lvl0, try to make a new account and atleat invest 20usdt, withrawal is smooth as silk 😊

Please I

Happy earnings 🤑🙏
Please I want to appreciate you for bringing this wonderful opportunity to make money online.
Iam a Nigerian is this offer or opportunity open for Nigerians?
Please do well to respond thanks.

I think that's a one scamer people use it watch and earn money so I don't have any idea about the earning best site is investment and then earning but I have don't know about the earning site of facebook and tiktok video seen and earn money

Happy earnings 🤑🙏

Urdu
English

What you have written to make money is great because there are apps on which people only come to do art but I am very happy with the information you have. You can also earn money. Now anyone who uses it will be able to earn money if they have read this information of yours. You have shared very good information.

I like the way you maintained the position of your article in your post but I think you need to post a well comprehensive post on how the system works. And even if more people will join this platform I think a screenshot of a payment made to a member on the platform will actually convince people to join them because a lot of platform are refusing to members these days.

Urdu
English

What you have written to make money is great because there are apps on which people only come to do art but I am very happy with the information you have. You can also earn money. Now anyone who uses it will be able to earn money if they have read this information of yours. You have shared very good information.
Thank you for that positive thought buddy, i have a screenshot of my payment proof, but i really dont know hot to attach it to my thread content. Im just sharing my experience with the site i joined. Thank you and Godbless, stay safe 😊

Please I

Please I want to appreciate you for bringing this wonderful opportunity to make money online.
Iam a Nigerian is this offer or opportunity open for Nigerians?
Please do well to respond thanks.
Yes of course its open for Nigerians😊

Happy earnings 🤑🙏
Thank you for informing us of this site. Can you please provide a bit of information on this site, for example what are the potential earnings as a free user versus each of the levels for each video that you watch on these social media platforms? Also have you received a payment from here? If so can you also show us proof of payment. T helps in getting people to sign up to newer sites.

I like the way you maintained the position of your article in your post but I think you need to post a well comprehensive post on how the system works. And even if more people will join this platform I think a screenshot of a payment made to a member on the platform will actually convince people to join them because a lot of platform are refusing to members these days.
As i said, i dont know how to attach photo in my thread, sorry for that. I have a screenshot of my proof ready for upload. 😊✌️

Thank you for informing us of this site. Can you please provide a bit of information on this site, for example what are the potential earnings as a free user versus each of the levels for each video that you watch on these social media platforms? Also have you received a payment from here? If so can you also show us proof of payment. T helps in getting people to sign up to newer sites.
I have provided a screenshot of my proof but i dont know how to attach it here. Of course the higher the level youre in, the bigger earnings youll have. In my case, for now i only afford the level 1, but planning to upgrade for a higher level soon when i accumulated my earnings on level 1, you will understand more when youre on the site. Specially prizes on lottery are promising. Me, as a level 1 vip only, my earnings is not my goal, but the raffles on the site. ☺️

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back