What's new

Earn money while watching facebook and tiktok videos

I have already tried this site. And to be honest, they were actually good at the start. They would be able to pay you your three tasks per day. But again, like some other sites, when time came when there were already lots of users, they already had a hard time paying each member. Some of my friends were not paid for their requests.

I have already tried this site. And to be honest, they were actually good at the start. They would be able to pay you your three tasks per day. But again, like some other sites, when time came when there were already lots of users, they already had a hard time paying each member. Some of my friends were not paid for their requests.
Perhaps they input a wrong address? That happened to me. I was wondering why my withdraw are always failed then i checked the USDT address and it's for Erc20. After the 3rd payment you will need to upgrade your account to withdraw again. And if you haven't Withdraw within 10 days you will be only allow to withdraw once.

I m not a use youtube account no tiktok account not earn money but see the you tube diffrent channel and different things education related video and funny video and see the education things .is more benefit of youtube and different things

Upgood got strict because they detected some cheaters thats why withrawal for level0 got hard. But if you atleast avail one of their vip(the one i chose is lvl 1 beacuse thats the only one that i can afford for now. Hehe) and i got withraw successfully. Everyday 😅

I am very grateful to have received this information to earn .
Honestly there are several opportunity to earn money online but sometimes people tend to hide some of the good ones from us.
I will definitely like to be part of this forum to start earning.
I have tried the site as I heard from you people about the site and It seems that it's a legit site. Thank for who shared it, because there are lots this kind site that people will be hiding from us. But my only issue is that they will just pay with USDT abd I do not have the wallet, please who recommend me a good a USDT wallet to download.

Want to earn USDT everyday, just by watching videos on tiktok and facebook everyday?
Registration is free for level0 account, but if you want to earn more, of course there is a price for that, it varies with level:
For Level 1 account - 20 usdt
For Level 2 account - 120 usdt
For Level 3 account - 230 usdt
For Level 4 account - 800usdt
The higher level you invest, the early of ROI you got.
Wait! Here is the exciting part, when you upgrade your account, you have the chance to draw a lottery, prices are promising like, minor prizes and if youre lucky, you have a chance to win 1888 usdt, 5000 usdt and the top prize is 9999 usdt, if youre interested,
register here:⬇️

Happy earnings 🤑🙏
I just got my 1st withdrawal here and that's the end. Support told me that I have to purchase lvl1 account to withdraw my current balance again I said no that's $20 worth I can't risk that money to them. Anyway thank you for sharing.

I have tried the site as I heard from you people about the site and It seems that it's a legit site. Thank for who shared it, because there are lots this kind site that people will be hiding from us. But my only issue is that they will just pay with USDT abd I do not have the wallet, please who recommend me a good a USDT wallet to download.
That is not an issue. I have some one that has it and that is going to assist me to open a wallet account.
Once I succeed in doing it I will recommend you as well.
You have to chat me in private but I have not done it yet.

I just got my 1st withdrawal here and that's the end. Support told me that I have to purchase lvl1 account to withdraw my current balance again I said no that's $20 worth I can't risk that money to them. Anyway thank you for sharing.
Thats ok, i staked my 20usdt in this platform, and it works fine. Risk is always there whatever we do. Its up to us to enter or not, Me, i chose to enter and im earning daily. 😊
Post automatically merged:

They require incoming members to use authenticated wallets, and its your choice between huobi or binance.
And dont forget to use my link buddy, thank you 😊

Last edited:
Thank you for the money making opportunity that you wrote about. Social media is where many come just to have fun and nothing more attached to it. I think, with this site, you can now get to make money just by being a Facebook or Tiktok user and that's pretty cool, if you ask me.
Thank you for that positibe though buddy. If you wanna be a member, feel free to join. Start earning like i did. Have a good one, stay safe 😊

A system like this is not sustainable and may likely to crazy. Another thing is that a program like that calls for upgrading of account in order to receive your earns. To say the truth this is going to be a waste of time for whoever engages in it because it is not based on true system. I would rather focus my energy on PTC websites I work and stack up my earns.

I have been done my work here but it is a spam. They give me 10 days for zero level earning but after two days they said to me that please upgrade your level. Then I cant able to upgrade my level without $20. I think it is totally fraud and we can't and money here.
I myself avail their lvl 1 that cost 20$, and im earning daily without hassle. ☺️

Pardon me for this comment but I am wary when there is a level of membership. Usually you can earn from level 0 which is free membership. But you cannot reach the minimum withdrawal amount if you will not upgrade your level. That is the lure that such scam sites do. Make you earn and give you a problem with the withdrawal. When you upgrade to level 1 then you will be asked to upgrade to level 2 next time. Think of the fees that you will be paying. You tend to lose money instead of earning.

That is not an issue. I have some one that has it and that is going to assist me to open a wallet account.
Thank for this, but 'what a person don't know is big than a person' (proverb). How do I chat with you privately on this site without exposed to any to see, because I don't know it. If you know how that me, you can say 'HI' to me.

Thank for this, but 'what a person don't know is big than a person' (proverb). How do I chat with you privately on this site without exposed to any to see, because I don't know it. If you know how that me, you can say 'HI' to me.
In case I didn't remember it on time you can inbox me.
I will try to open the account this particular week.
If there is any website you know where someone can work online and earn little money I will be happy if you also lend a helping hand.

The poster would have convinced me better if he told me more about the website. He only told me to go and be earning with them. The fact is that money is not the only thing I what I intend to gain on a website. I love adding value to myself.

Want to earn USDT everyday, just by watching videos on tiktok and facebook everyday?
Registration is free for level0 account, but if you want to earn more, of course there is a price for that, it varies with level:
Wait! Here is the exciting part, when you upgrade your account, you have the chance to draw a lottery, prices are promising like, minor prizes and if youre lucky, you have a chance to win 1888 usdt, 5000 usdt and the top prize is 9999 usdt, if youre interested,

Happy earnings 🤑🙏
I have been used but I don't think so it is legit. When I start using it I was on level 0. I got one time transaction of $1 by watching videos. After that I was unable to make a withdrawal request there. They just wanted to sold their membership to get some dollars. I think so it is totally fraud and they will only e make everyone fool.

You have done well in showing me this, I was only thinking since they have no free package that will lead to withdrawal, it means for me to try it out, I must find it.. And secondly, do they have withdrawal charges? How many percent is their withdrawal and how fast can one be paid once the person make withdrawal.

Thank for this, but 'what a person don't know is big than a person' (proverb). How do I chat with you privately on this site without exposed to any to see, because I don't know it. If you know how that me, you can say
I have been used but I don't think so it is legit. When I start using it I was on level 0. I got one time transaction of $1 by watching videos. After that I was unable to make a withdrawal request there. They just wanted to sold their membership to get some dollars. I think so it is totally fraud and they will only e make everyone fool.
I can not say what you just said here is a defamation or not, because I do not really know about the site. And Iet me thank you for calling back our attention from fraudulent. But what I want to ask you is that when you registered on the site, did you went through their guidelines to know the minimum withdraw? Before you can say you was able to withdraw?.

Happy earnings 🤑🙏
Of course I am registered on this, I do not think this is a legal one, I feel that they have to run with the investment amount of the people And this website is scam because they give not reward and still pending from 1 week users withdrawls.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back