What's new

Earn money on games CS:GO, Dota2, Warzone

I've not been able to see a genuine gaming platform, but I've been able to come across one , it was almost like a gambling because the game was not really a direct game. it was a mind game and a puzzle at the same time. Quite really complicated.
Wow that's a good idea, I'll like to try it out if they are still paying, I really need some ways to earn extra money online, I'll much appreciate it if you showcase to the platform.

Wow that's a good idea, I'll like to try it out if they are still paying, I really need some ways to earn extra money online, I'll much appreciate it if you showcase to the platform.
The platform I'm talking about is something you have to deposit money before you can think of making money in it. If you are not able to play the game perfectly you are likely to lose the money you deposit.

Waw! these actually sounds new to me. this is the first time I comes across these kind of games and a way of making money ot may be intresting but I can't conclude yet until I know something much about it.
Do your own personal research before you decide on venturing into it as you might meet something that is different from what has been explained here and it might discourage you.

A lot of the cryptocurrency games in existence right now require that you should buy a setting nft before you can get access to the game. Is this applicable to the game or it is completely free.
it is necessary you buy the nft because it is a way of promoting their cryptocurrency and also making investors to be profitable. I am actually looking for metaverse cryptocurrencies in this bear market to invest on.

it is necessary you buy the nft because it is a way of promoting their cryptocurrency and also making investors to be profitable. I am actually looking for metaverse cryptocurrencies in this bear market to invest on.

I have never bought any NFT. I invest in big coins like Bitcoin, but some other coins have also been my favourite. I also love Litecoin as well and trade in Litecoin regularly.

I have never bought any NFT. I invest in big coins like Bitcoin, but some other coins have also been my favourite. I also love Litecoin as well and trade in Litecoin regularly.
I don't usually invest in Bitcoin because I don't see it as a cryptocurrency that would make me a lot of money. It is only recommended for those that have thousands of Dollars to buy large chunk of it.

Ok that's a good idea, but it you won't mind my asking how do you earn playing this kinds of games in a daily basis? Because to me most games waste time without paying a good amount.
It is better you have a YouTube channel that pays you rather than playing games for money. Play the game and upload on your YouTube channel, it is more profitable on the long run.

It is better you have a YouTube channel that pays you rather than playing games for money. Play the game and upload on your YouTube channel, it is more profitable on the long run.
That's true, but earning money on gaming platforms is not a good idea in my opinion, you need to know what you are doing before you can earn it that big, uploading it on your YouTube channel like you said will be a good idea.

Making money while still being entertained is a double win.
The truth is, if you are addicted to gaming, it would be wise to engage in such type of games

Making money while still being entertained is a double win.
The truth is, if you are addicted to gaming, it would be wise to engage in such type of games
That's true, for me I don't really have time to be playing games, but I think if you have a good YouTube channel you can be uploading the games you played there.

That's true, for me I don't really have time to be playing games, but I think if you have a good YouTube channel you can be uploading the games you played there.
That's an awesome idea. It would definitely help those that are very interested in playing games and you could as well drop a YouTube video making review of games.

That's an awesome idea. It would definitely help those that are very interested in playing games and you could as well drop a YouTube video making review of games.
That's just the fact, I know of someone that earns a living by doing that, but you must know how to play games before you can do that, if you don't know how to play games that's not possible.

this is a very wonderful idea. There are so many people who are looking to learn some games on the internet and they always check on YouTube. If you can play the games and upload on your channel you can get a lot of views and subscribers.

this is a very wonderful idea. There are so many people who are looking to learn some games on the internet and they always check on YouTube. If you can play the games and upload on your channel you can get a lot of views and subscribers.
That's true, I have seen a lot of them online and most of them earn a considerable amount of money by doing that, some of them earn a living from it.

That's true, I have seen a lot of them online and most of them earn a considerable amount of money by doing that, some of them earn a living from it.
Yeah, a lot of people are just passionate about playing games and using it to make money. I used to be passionate about games before but currently I am no longer interested.

That's true, you can earn a living from playing games online, if you know how to play a game you can use that as a way to earn a considerable amount of money online.

That's true, you can earn a living from playing games online, if you know how to play a game you can use that as a way to earn a considerable amount of money online.
That's true, but before you can do that you need to be posting the right content, if you are good at doing that you can gain a good number of traffic, but it's not easy.

one of the games I would like to play online are cryptocurrency games but sometimes the Investment is a huge. You need to buy a particular number of the cryptocurrency before you can be able to participate.

Play to earn especially on the blockchain is something that has been growing rapidly over the past few months . I am happy that opportunities like these are beginning to come out and I pray they last long.

That's true, but before you can do that you need to be posting the right content, if you are good at doing that you can gain a good number of traffic, but it's not easy.
If you are good at posting quality content's you'll easily get what you want, owning a forum is not something easy you need to understand this, lazy people can't own a forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back