Earn money on games CS:GO, Dota2, Warzone

Dandarida

Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
[ИЗОБРАЖЕНИЕ]

Earn money on CS:GO Dota2 games Warzone Exeedme

Good afternoon everyone, today I will show you how to use CS:GO(faceit) Dota2 games with normal rating. In Warzone Battle Royal (as well as in CS:GO tournaments) you can absolutely free and earn money every day.

I will divide this topic into several parts, namely:

1. Registration.
2.Verification (required for the withdrawal of funds).
3.Connecting an account Steem and Warzone.
4.Full explanation how to play and different nuances.
5. Withdrawal of funds.
Foreword

It's 2022, now almost all people play games in one way or another, but unlike streamers, youtubers, etc. there is no way to monetize their games and today I am happy to share a great platform where you can play - to make money:)

Step one - Registration

Link to site + bonus
Or you can sign in via Discord or Twitch

The second stage - Verification

Verification is required to withdraw funds.
To verify, you must click on the wallet in the upper right corner.

After you got to the page

Where you have to click confirm your account to withdraw funds.
Verification is for people over 18 years old.

(verification is fast, literally 5 minutes) at the time of writing)

You must record a video of you doing two head turns to the left side, if you don't have a webcam, you can proceed via phone by sending a link to the post (more convenient) or by scanning a QR code on your phone.

After checking, you can withdraw if you've already won prizes
:)

Step 3 - Connect your Steam and Warzone account
On the CS:GO home page, there will be a "Connect Steam" button at the top right.

WARNING
In order to participate in Faceit's daily CS:GO ladders, you must have 25 games played on your Faceit account.
To enter the Faceit ladder, you need to select CS:GO and select Tournaments Tournaments.
To play Dota 2, you only need to play the regular rankings.
In Warzone battle royal.

After that, click on the currently running and connected to the ladder

That's it, now if you've played 25 matches on Faceit, you can play regular Faceit matchmaking and earn money :)

Stage four - nuances
What do I get paid for?
For winning faisit games, one faisit victory will give you 5 points on the current leaderboard; one loss will take away 3 points. First place goes to the player who completes 24 hours of the current leaderboard with the most points earned.
How long does the leaderboard last and when will the prizes be awarded?
Ladderadder takes 24 hours each day, just like all other games such as Dota2 and Warzone. Ladder starts at 3am and ends at 3am the next day.

Where can I withdraw my money and how quickly will I get it?
Winning money can only be withdrawn to cryptocurrency wallets such as Bitcoin. USDT Ethereum and XED, I recommend to choose TRC20 for withdrawal in USDT and network. Funds to the account come very quickly, up to 5 minutes, this is what concerns USDT, bitcoin is withdrawn longer.

Step five
- Withdrawal of funds

I have $72.31 on my balance.
Pressing Withdraw.
Select USDT

After I go to binance and find my wallet USDT and I have to choose TRC20

Copy my wallet binance and paste it on the site and press withdrawal.

Profit! The money came within a minute!

-------------
I hope you appreciate my topic, and apologize if something is not specified. tried to tell in detail, all questions will be answered and I will prompt

Good games and good teammates, good luck to all! :cool:

Attachments

• chrome_0606ZnuBHc.png
    chrome_0606ZnuBHc.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 2
  • chrome_hEorIUgNMw.png
    chrome_hEorIUgNMw.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 2
  • chrome_tt6rlM4uFj.png
    chrome_tt6rlM4uFj.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 1
  • chrome_wqIeLOQzjS.png
    chrome_wqIeLOQzjS.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
  • chrome_wrcBIDt0uF (1).png
    chrome_wrcBIDt0uF (1).png
    72.2 KB · Views: 3
  • chrome_wrcBIDt0uF.png
    chrome_wrcBIDt0uF.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Waw! these actually sounds new to me. this is the first time I comes across these kind of games and a way of making money ot may be intresting but I can't conclude yet until I know something much about it.

Waw! these actually sounds new to me. this is the first time I comes across these kind of games and a way of making money ot may be intresting but I can't conclude yet until I know something much about it.
No problem! Just try and enjoy the game and at the same time and earn money ;)

Ok that's a good idea, but it you won't mind my asking how do you earn playing this kinds of games in a daily basis? Because to me most games waste time without paying a good amount.

Ok that's a good idea, but it you won't mind my asking how do you earn playing this kinds of games in a daily basis? Because to me most games waste time without paying a good amount.
Hi! It's very simple. If you win in Dota in the first place 11.63 bucks and if you take another in cs go on the same day, plus 11.70 = 23.33 per day, taking into account that you take first place.

Exeedme is a blockchain-based gaming platform that aims to revolutionize the industry by giving players, developers and organizers the ability to monetize their skills. They plan to do this through decentralized finance (DeFi) and the lexeme non-transferable (NFT)
One of Exeedme's goals is to create a platform where players can make a living. Here's what it's about. Exeedme wants players to get paid regardless of their skill level. Players would no longer need to rise to the professional level to make money.

By the way, in 2021 you could earn $ 70-80 dollars on Dota and Cs Go, because the platform was very fresh and the popularity was little. Now, you can also, but you already need to have a good enough skills in the games.
they want to make their own platform nft . play2earn and gaming platform. When a friend told me about this site, it was a financial lifeline for me :)
I played (now sometimes when I have time also play) almost all day and took 1-5 places, earnings were 25-35 dollars a day, it's great, you play and make money. I only played Dota, as I am in this game since 2015

p.s. hope my answer helped you! :)
If you have any more questions, always happy to answer and help!

Last edited:
By the way, in 2021 you could earn $ 70-80 dollars on Dota and Cs Go, because the platform was very fresh and the popularity was little. Now, you can also, but you already need to have a good enough skills in the games.

they want to make their own platform nft . play2earn and gaming platform. When a friend told me about this site, it was a financial lifeline for me :)
I played (now sometimes when I have time also play) almost all day and took 1-5 places, earnings were 25-35 dollars a day, it's great, you play and make money. I only played Dota, as I am in this game since 2015

p.s. hope my answer helped you! :)
If you have any more questions, always happy to answer and help!
That's really interesting, earning that kind of money is good by just playing games, I really love playing games and this will be a good opportunity to be playing and the same time earning, that's means you can earn up to $5 daily by playing those games.

That's really interesting, earning that kind of money is good by just playing games, I really love playing games and this will be a good opportunity to be playing and the same time earning, that's means you can earn up to $5 daily by playing those games.
Yes, that's right. If you also have good skills in the game (Dota, cs go or warzone), then get and more than $ 5 to earn a day.

C
Yes, that's right. If you also have good skills in the game (Dota, cs go or warzone), then get and more than $ 5 to earn a day.
Wow that's a good idea, earning $5 per day by playing games online is good especially if you are a good fan of playing games, I'll definitely try I out to see how it works.

Thanks for taking your time to give us the necessary explanation , I'll try checking it out myself to really understand more about the platform. Just that I was so sceptical about gaming platforms like this before.

Thanks for taking your time to give us the necessary explanation , I'll try checking it out myself to really understand more about the platform. Just that I was so sceptical about gaming platforms like this before.
Thank you for paying attention to my topic! I hope you'll be pleased (and I'm sure you will be!). The platform is very reliable, I was sceptical at first too, but as it turns out not all sites try to cheat. Earnings, although small, but nice, and everything is honest

A lot of the cryptocurrency games in existence right now require that you should buy a setting nft before you can get access to the game. Is this applicable to the game or it is completely free.

A lot of the cryptocurrency games in existence right now require that you should buy a setting nft before you can get access to the game. Is this applicable to the game or it is completely free.
It's completely free, you don't have to invest anything and entry to the tournaments is free. And if you already wish, you can become a miner, and there goes the earnings multiplier. So no matter what place you get in the tournament, even the last one, you will still earn money with in-game mining.

This is very good. Those who have interest in playing game will definitely appreciate it. There was someone in this forum before who was actually looking sites that pay people to play game. Such person, I'm sure, will gladly try out the game.

This is very good. Those who have interest in playing game will definitely appreciate it. There was someone in this forum before who was actually looking sites that pay people to play game. Such person, I'm sure, will gladly try out the game.
This is a platform for those who are interested in playing games and earning at the same time . It is indeed a great opportunity to play a favourite game and make money simultaneously.

This is a platform for those who are interested in playing games and earning at the same time . It is indeed a great opportunity to play a favourite game and make money simultaneously.
Yes, it's not everybody that like playing game online. Those who enjoying playing game will definitely appreciate it. I've tried playing game to make money in the past, but I couldn't make a dime from it.

Yes, it's not everybody that like playing game online. Those who enjoying playing game will definitely appreciate it. I've tried playing game to make money in the past, but I couldn't make a dime from it.
People who like playing games he will definitely find his platform intriguing but I don't think I fall into that category because I'm not a gamer. in as much as I try to be one, it doesn't really work.

This seems to be a good way to earn money online, I love playing games i think this will be a double opportunity for me, earning and the same thing doing what I love to do.

This seems to be a good way to earn money online, I love playing games i think this will be a double opportunity for me, earning and the same thing doing what I love to d
Yes, it's a great way to monetise your gaming experience! There are now new tournaments, more recently, where they are already giving $50 for first place, but you need a password to enter this tournament with a big cash prize.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back