What's new

Do you like the free games Epic Games gives out for free?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Epic Games gives out free video games pretty often. I think before the daily free games for the holidays, they were giving a free game every week. Do you pick up all of these games when they're put out for free? Do you like what they have offered over the years?

I actually dig the direction in which it is taking Fortnite. It is about to become a game hub. Recently, it a rumor surfaced that it will be making the Fortnite festival mode permanent. In addition, it will be adding three modes to the festival. Should this prove correct, it would complete the creation of the hub.

I never claimed any free games that Epic gives away weekly because I don't have a powerful PC to play those games but I looked at some of their weekly free games lists, and some games are too good to be free like Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, Death Stranding, The Outer Worlds etc.

I haven't played many Epic games videogames, the one I've played the most is Fortnite which is also free, but in fact, I see it as good that epic games offer free games and promote them, although these games may integrate a Pay to win system, although if we look at Fortnite it is not like that, there you only pay for skins and accessories as I understand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back