Do you like first-person games?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$13.5100USD
Biznotes
There are many games that are in first person, for example, some shooters like Call of Duty or Apex Legends, and others like Cyberpunk 2077 are also in first person like many others, I don't dislike them, but it's not the way I like the most to play a video game if I have to be honest, do you like to play yourself in first person?

I enjoy playing first person shooter games. My current favorite FPS game is Valorant, a free to play PC exclusive game. I have also played PUBG in the past but these days I no longer play it. I find the point of view in the first person shooter games very interesting.

First-person games are not my thing, either. I like to see more of the game's world, not just what's right in front of the character. I'm into all sorts of games, really, not just racing.

That's why I like this site called Techjeux. It's got all types of games, not just one kind. You can find action games, puzzles, and lots more there. I even got Need for Speed for my PC from them for free, which was pretty cool. But that's just one game – they have many different ones to try. It's a great place to find new games to play.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back