What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

Wow!!! I am so barffled by your great strength and doggedness in the way you have worked on these recaptcha solving platform. It really takes someone that's like a machine to be working and feeling comfortable working there
I made a typing error , I earned around $0.12 for solving 100 recaptchas , not 1000 but still yeah its a hard work and there much better jobs available online.

I made a typing error , I earned around $0.12 for solving 100 recaptchas , not 1000 but still yeah its a hard work and there much better jobs available online.
You even tried to have even gotten that far of solving up to a hundred. I got to about ten and started understanding the difference. I quietly left any such jobs concerning recaptcha

NFT is not a crypto , though it is similar to crypto. NFT is new generation tokens , they can be sold for high value if their demand is high , I know a friend of mine sold a NFT for $2000. I have tried it but unfortunately my laptop was not fit for downloading and installing games to earn NFT.

How much amount of NFT token are equivalent to $2000? I am not aware of any digital coin platform where NFT is tradeable or if it can be exchanged. I am hearing about it for the first time. On what platform did your friend sold this token?

How much amount of NFT token are equivalent to $2000? I am not aware of any digital coin platform where NFT is tradeable or if it can be exchanged. I am hearing about it for the first time. On what platform did your friend sold this token?
It depends on the NFT token? There are many different NFTs , some are only worth $0.01 , some can even go beyond $10000. My friends has earned NFT from playing hero zero game in womplay and sold them in wax cloud wallet.

Wow!!! I am so barffled by your great strength and doggedness in the way you have worked on these recaptcha solving platform. It really takes someone that's like a machine to be working and feeling comfortable working there
You are very funny. But to be very honest here, it is not an easy task to accomplish the number of solved recaptcha this guy said he solved on that platform. I just can't do that.

It depends on the NFT token? There are many different NFTs , some are only worth $0.01 , some can even go beyond $10000. My friends has earned NFT from playing hero zero game in womplay and sold them in wax cloud wallet.

Can you please tell if the sale of NFT token is automated? I mean you can automatically exchange them using an exchanger or do you need to wait for a real person to buy this token from you?

That's the exact reason why i stopped working on captcha sites, I was told to filled the blanks in a thousand time before you can get $1 and it takes forever to acheive the aim, so i decided to leave on my own.

This really involves making money then I don't think one needs to think whether it is easy or not as far as money is involved you go on do the work you are required and get paid for it that is the ultimate goal

Can you please tell if the sale of NFT token is automated? I mean you can automatically exchange them using an exchanger or do you need to wait for a real person to buy this token from you?
I am not sure about this .If you are really interested about NFT token , I can give you my friend's facebook ID , actually I lost interest on NFTs because my laptop was not compatible to install those high resolution games.

If you do not have any skills (even the basic English skills), the only way you can make money online is on GPT sites, PTC sites and captcha sites. Want to earn more, develop skills

If it's something you can achieve within a day, then you should try it out. But if it's not feasible within a day then you should not waste your time and energy on such site.

This is actually a good way to make money online. However, I really don't see myself doing this kind of job just because of the fact that the task given is very much than the amount been paid out.

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Why such websites exist and why do people still work on them ?
I have tried also 2captcha before but I didn't continue because of very small reward. You also need to type words very very fast because there is timer. I have not cashed out in 2captcha. It's a waste of my precious time.

If it's something you can achieve within a day, then you should try it out. But if it's not feasible within a day then you should not waste your time and energy on such site.
That's it, when I'm not achieving anything tangible from a site a day without being promising either, i quickly abandon. It must be promising at least.

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to making money online, this means of earning money is definitely not worth it because of how poor it pays to work like that.

Captcha solving is weak, I believe they'll be folding up with such kind of low earning, cos members will be less fancied to earn from there.

Captchas a re a really big waste of time. They also ban you for making mistakes and they pay you peanuts. if they pay so low, then they have no right to ban people for making mistakes while typing captchas.

Captchas a re a really big waste of time. They also ban you for making mistakes and they pay you peanuts. if they pay so low, then they have no right to ban people for making mistakes while typing captchas.
That's true. And also the captchas are solved for the hackers so it also not the ideal job for anyone. We are also paid only $0.001 for a recaptcha solved and each recaptcha takes like 2 minutes to solve which is entirely a waste of time.

Earning money typing catcha is really a big waste of time. Have tried many sites like this before and I never got paid. Some would even ask you to refer some specific amount of people before you can b paid

I have tried many such kind of captcha sites and not a single one of them paid a good amount of money. Some were promising a good amount but they turned out to be scam sites.

Anyone still trying to type or answer captchas? This is an old method of earning online and it's not so fanciful any more. Better opportunities are available nowadays that would reward commensurate to your efforts

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back