E- learning website

Damismiling

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Looking at the situation if things all over the world, one on one learning gradually should be replaced with e-Learning, have been thinking on how to develop my e-learning website where my student can come online and receive lectures just like a physical classroom
How possible is that?

E-learning was used back when corona was something new, but it had its own cons as well, network issues, not everyone visiting the courses, some people aren't even focusing on what teachers say, trollers etc..

Looking at the situation if things all over the world, one on one learning gradually should be replaced with e-Learning, have been thinking on how to develop my e-learning website where my student can come online and receive lectures just like a physical classroom
How possible is that?
You need to be a web/software developer to create your own e_learning platform. You can just wake up early in the morning to have this kind of idea manifesting. You need start somewhere to become a developer of a software or web. But if you're one, then you should proceed in creating by visiting an app builder to build your own e_leading platform.

E-learning is workable and effective in advanced countries. But it may not work in some African countries due to low accessibility to free internet, poor network and high cost of internet data. Except government tries to subsized, I don't see it as acceptable in those countries even if Corona persists.

Yes it is quite possible. I think it is best that you add a few ideas and make it as interactive as much as you can. Online learning is fast becoming a norm, and it is best we all adapt to this times. I will suggest you make your e-learning platform interactive.

As a student, I would say that online classes are not that effective. Students are only complying on the requirements given to them. Some professors are barely teaching. Other than that, our country's internet connection is one of the slowest in the world, I would say. However, having online classes platforms are still very useful given the circumstances.

Before you start with the eLearning website development, make sure that you have all the prerequisites and the relevant content. Your users should not come to an empty platform, there should be information for them to learn like images, texts, audios, infographics, videos, slides, etc.

All these things should add value, as people perceive information differently. Variety, along with gamification, can help you gain more users as these have become prominent methods to educate students without boring them to death.

As someone rightly said above, it was mostly used back then when covid-19 newly came into existence, if you are thinking about something as this I would advise you to relocate to the Western world first as it would not turn out well if you're in Africa. As everything about us here doesn't always seems good, from poor infrastructure to poor network, trolls disrupting your lectures etc the list is just endless.

How possible is that?
Take your time to create the website, do make sure to have all resources to keep it moving. Make sure your students have a good use of the internet. This will make learning easy especially when there are certificates issued. You deserve an award for educational improvement if you are able to achieve this.

How possible is that?
there are a lot of websites our there for learning, depending on. what exactly you want to learn, though. I'll suggest you identify this first, then search google for better clarity. YouTube videos also offer great deal of learning as well.

I always believes online learning has a great potential. Many years ago, I registered a domain with a hope of starting online learning website. I have been renewing the domain since then.

Last edited:
If you want create a website of online tutorial, you have to firstly Knows/Identify what exactly that you want to be teaching your students then it may be what will give them opportunity to earn money because some people will get tires of subscription of data especially in Nigeria that there's not free internet.
So, you can search it on Google to know more on how to make it done.

It is really a good idea, creating an e -learning facility, what is really important for this kind of platform to have are new ideas, a very competent team, a very good concept . And don't forget to constantly bring new innovations.

E-learning was used back when corona was something new, but it had its own cons as well, network issues, not everyone visiting the courses, some people aren't even focusing on what teachers say, trollers etc..
But for designing lessons e learning is still used. People learn more from YouTube than from their routine classes. It has some benefits as well. You can take these classes everywhere and at any time

There are already a lot of online learning websites and the competition is very stiff. Unless you create better courses for less price, you do not have any chances of surviving the competition. That's what I believe.

There are already a lot of online learning websites and the competition is very stiff. Unless you create better courses for less price, you do not have any chances of surviving the competition. That's what I believe.
Lol, if you believe in yourself, you can wave off other competitions proposals to secure the job, based on your own quotations. I believe that, competition keeps the world, work, business on the steady improvement. We must face stern competitions to be strong in life, and have better plans to win over our competitors.

These days there are a lot of websites where you can publish your own course. I think this is a better way and a risk free way earn from a learning course compared to creating your own e course website.

Well it is very possible for you to start up your own in learning website by creating your website through WordPress. You can do this by actually getting an e-learning website template on WordPress to make your website with.

This eLearning thing you're talking about has been in existence for quite a long time now if you must know. So finding a way to get your students on board shouldn't be a problem at all

When covid shut down the schools and colleges, I began thinking about launching my own online learning website, however, I couldn't because of fund shortages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back