What's new

E- learning website

Assume you launched it that time it would've been great by now, their are still students all round the world still looking for an affordable e-learning tutoring site to register on and enhance their knowledge in this covid19 infected time.

Looking at the situation if things all over the world, one on one learning gradually should be replaced with e-Learning, have been thinking on how to develop my e-learning website where my student can come online and receive lectures just like a physical classroom
How possible is that?
This is Avery possible thing to achieve because it is already happening already in some very organized schools during the pandemic

I would start by looking into whether you can create a blog and monetise that. I think that would be the best way forward as it would be easy to set up and get started. However you could have a custom built website that had an e-learning portal but that would cost a lot of money. I think a blog would be the best way forward, especially starting out.

If you are thinking of opening an e learning site I think that this is a good idea. Because in the future many people would seek it very well.

E-learning was used back when corona was something new, but it had its own cons as well, network issues, not everyone visiting the courses, some people aren't even focusing on what teachers say, trollers etc..
Yes. Back then my neice who was a student had to go through e-learning based on the lockdown. The truth is it was great but the major issue we had was poor network, and the kids where not focused like you rightly said. Though in the case of network, i believe it would be better in other well developed countries. But what about exams? How would the exams be carried out

It has actually gotten to that level where we need another approach to education as the current one is getting a lot of lapses and I think online classroom would be a better replacement. Google classroom is actually a good app to create students teacher environment.

E-learning became a lot more famous during the pandemic when the schools got closed. I live in a Tier 3 country and here people do not emphasize much on E-learning but I am quite sure it is something that is quite popular in western countries.

Looking at the situation if things all over the world, one on one learning gradually should be replaced with e-Learning, have been thinking on how to develop my e-learning website where my student can come online and receive lectures just like a physical classroom
How possible is that?
There are many E-learning site around and some of them have good number if users. I think you just need good marketing to get it to the knowledge of people.

E learning is good and one of the best ways of educating people, through this process, it has brought easy to life of mankind, with the website u can learn, get jobs,teach easily without stress and also get information.The website for e learning has a great deal on the Media and information.

How possible is that?
As a student i don't actually go with this e-learning of a thing. If not for the pandemic that happened recently, i don't take e-learning as a good idea.

One of the ways to enhance learning is the use and leveraging of the avialable technology to carry out learning without border.This will enhance their access to easy learning and help those that have flexible time frame.

E learning is very possible in well developed when internet connection and data usage is not a problem. Personally, I prefer the one on one learning

technological innovation is here to stay and to make our lives easier, imagine what our world of education would have become without e-learning during the covid19 pandemic onslaught!

Well it is very possible for you to start up your own in learning website by creating your website through WordPress. You can do this by actually getting an e-learning website template on WordPress to make your website with.

It's a good idea to implement E-learning for the students. This pandemic has forced schools and colleges to go online. This is a very good initiative and this would enable easy access to education in the future. You can build a website to connect with your students or you can use google classroom or google meet for this.

I think that learning online can be very hard because students are used to the one to one face to face lessons and therefore it can make it very difficult for them to adjust to this.

It already kinda is with the likes of skillshare and other learning sites popping up. Plus you have the internet as a whole with Google, YouTube that you can use to your advantage. These days I see no point in going to a college, when you could take courses online for much cheaper and you won't have to take years of college to do so.

Eventually everything will be done through the internet, at least in terms of learning.

By building your website on WordPress, you are very likely to create your own learning website. To do this, you actually get an e-learning website template in WordPress and use it to create your website.

How possible is that?
I think this will grow alot in near future because people are getting familiar with new technology and they are trying to learn new digital skills and work online.

By building your website on WordPress, you are very likely to create your own learning website. To do this, you actually get an e-learning website template in WordPress and use it to create your website.
If you check Upwork or even Fiverr, WordPress jobs are the most required even more than Joomla or Drupal one, because many people wants employees to rectify some tricks on WordPress unlike people think it is for fun purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back