What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

there should be a few sites that could potentially pay you through cryptocurrencies and PayPal. i think that you could sell your E-books and accept cryptocurrencies through the Selly platform.
though there are exceptions.
I have never heard of this before before. How long has the website been existing?. Tom of the ebooks selling websites i have come across before do not accept cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency has become a very popular payment gateways and it is very hard for you to find an online earning platform that does not have cryptocurrency payment integrated.
Same thing I think. Almost all marketplace now are using cryptocurrency as payment gateway. Some of them may not publicised it on the website, but they are using it.

Same thing I think. Almost all marketplace now are using cryptocurrency as payment gateway. Some of them may not publicised it on the website, but they are using it.
I recently read something that Google will start accepting some cryptocurrencies as payment. I think that is a very good development for people around the world.

You are right but I recently contacted and chatted with their customer support services and they showed me how I could create a functional account with them.
Were you able to create a functional and if you could spell out the procedures to reach that point, you would be a real lifesaver in terms of enabling us to make money online because most of these platforms use PayPal as the primary payment gateway

Platforms like Amazon use payment processes like payoneer to pay people no matter your country of residence. Payoneer platform helps you to create foreign bank accounts to receive your payment.

Apart from cryptocurrency , there are other certified payments methods that are being used by most of these platforms which can be accepted anywhere around the world if PayPal mode of payment is not accepted in your location

Apart from cryptocurrency , there are other certified payments methods that are being used by most of these platforms which can be accepted anywhere around the world if PayPal mode of payment is not accepted in your location
Probably, payoneer is one of the most used online payment platforms on the internet and of course a lot of marketplaces on the internet use it to pay people. It is supported in almost every country.

I think there are other alternatives methods to receive your money from ebooks platform. Amazon for example pays you through payoneer. There is also another one called Grey.

Yes, Amazon is also a really good way to make money, but I think that even Ebay also offers you the chance to sell E-books. So what do you think about it? Can we sell ebooks in there?

I prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency because it is quite fast and easier for me to liquidate. PayPal is equally good but it is not acceptable globally because some countries are restricting it.

Yes, Amazon is also a really good way to make money, but I think that even Ebay also offers you the chance to sell E-books. So what do you think about it? Can we sell ebooks in there?
I think Amazon is much more better because it is supported in almost all part of the world. I have not really seen someone who makes money on eBay selling ebooks.

Probably, payoneer is one of the most used online payment platforms on the internet and of course a lot of marketplaces on the internet use it to pay people. It is supported in almost every country.
Since PayPal is not being accepted here , you should be looking for other alternative mode these platforms are sending payment. So it is better to make use of payoneer than PayPal which is not accepted.

PayPal is very good but the fact that it is not supported in many countries makes it unattractive to a lot of people. I think cryptocurrency is quite good and using payeer wallet or binance pay is advisable.
Yes Paypal is not a good online receiving payment support to online earnings because that is not applicable in all countries so everyone is trying to receive money or transfer money through crypto to different wallets like payeer and binance.

I think and believe Amazon kdp has the option for people who want to be involved in book selling to receive their royalties cash out in crypto currencies.

This is something that has been very helpful to lots of people here and other places
Well I actually admit

Last edited:
Since PayPal is not being accepted here , you should be looking for other alternative mode these platforms are sending payment. So it is better to make use of payoneer than PayPal which is not accepted.

This is true. We must look for alternative methods and there are several different kinds of alternative methods of PayPal. Some of them are payoneer and payeer.

Payoneer is a very good alternative to PayPal if you are receiving money from anywhere around the world. They will give you international bank accounts to receive money.

Payoneer is a very good alternative to PayPal if you are receiving money from anywhere around the world. They will give you international bank accounts to receive money.
I have a payoneer account no doubt but I don't really use it as. There was a particular platform that was willing to pay it members with it but ever since then I have never used the account

I have a payoneer account no doubt but I don't really use it as. There was a particular platform that was willing to pay it members with it but ever since then I have never used the account
the reason you have not used is because you are not working with platforms that requires pay through payoneer. One thing I don't like about the platform is that their fee is high.

the reason you have not used is because you are not working with platforms that requires pay through payoneer. One thing I don't like about the platform is that their fee is high.
Payoneer is a very good alternative to be fair. They give you a foreign account to be able to receive international payments and enable you to transfer these payments to your preferred local bank account.

Payoneer is a very good alternative to be fair. They give you a foreign account to be able to receive international payments and enable you to transfer these payments to your preferred local bank account.
Payoneer it's actually not the only platform that gives people international bank account to receive their money. There are some platforms called dukascopy and grey.

Payoneer it's actually not the only platform that gives people international bank account to receive their money. There are some platforms called dukascopy and grey.
Thank you so much for this information. This should help a lot of people to receive their money from international sources, particularly those who are involved in freelancing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back