What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

Apart from legitimacy, PayPal has a peculiar feature that makes so many platforms to want to use it as the only payment option because you could cancel a transaction that is done wrongly on PayPal.
I have not always liked to work on website that has PayPal is only payment option because PayPal isn't available and acceptable in my country and that has made me not like working on website that choose only PayPal as payment option.

I have not always liked to work on website that has PayPal is only payment option because PayPal isn't available and acceptable in my country and that has made me not like working on website that choose only PayPal as payment option.
if PayPal is not accepted in your country there is no need for you to work on platform that has only PayPal as a payment method. The reason is because you will not be paid at the end of everything.

The legitimacy of PayPal has made it to become the favourite payment system in which a lot of people use on the internet. The downside is that it is not supported in many countries.
It is no doubt that PayPal is a very legitimate payment gateway that is being accepted globally by most of the website but the only thing is that most of the developing countries have banned the use of PayPal account .

It is no doubt that PayPal is a very legitimate payment gateway that is being accepted globally by most of the website but the only thing is that most of the developing countries have banned the use of PayPal account .
That's one of the problems with the payment platform. I wish the platform was allowed in this part of the world to function fully I think we could have had a lot of opportunity to make more money.

Cryptocurrency is my best way to receive my payment, I heard that some countries do ban the use of cryptocurrency but my country doesn't do that, crypto wallet is my priority.
Likewise I, considering the fact that I started making money online for long period of time, i have seen different methods of payment, but crypto currency is actually the best.

Likewise I, considering the fact that I started making money online for long period of time, i have seen different methods of payment, but crypto currency is actually the best.
That's very true, we have some other means that you can use to receive your earnings but cryptocurrency wallet is much preferable, it depends on where you leave though.

That's very true, we have some other means that you can use to receive your earnings but cryptocurrency wallet is much preferable, it depends on where you leave though.
Yes that just the fact and the main point, location do matters sometimes, can you imagine in some small tier countries this method of payment is not available. Why?

Yes that just the fact and the main point, location do matters sometimes, can you imagine in some small tier countries this method of payment is not available. Why?
Even if cryptocurrency is not accepted or banned in some countries there is still a way around it . You can decide to choose the peer-to-peer platform to trade your cryptocurrency for the fiat currency.

cryptocurrency maybe the best payment method for you and some people but it is not the best for everyone. There are people whose cryptocurrency is not supported in their country. In India for example, there is 30% tax on cryptocurrency transactions.

There are several ways at which people are using to cheat the system to register in this regions for PayPal account but obviously, I find it very worthless because you might be caught.
Paypal doesn't worth the risk. They are many payment system that are better than paypal. So, why would take risk for something that result to loss of all money in his account. There's nothing special in PayPal.

cryptocurrency maybe the best payment method for you and some people but it is not the best for everyone. There are people whose cryptocurrency is not supported in their country. In India for example, there is 30% tax on cryptocurrency transactions.
Yes you're right by saying this, I just realized that some countries don't support crypto currency method of payment, so also my country it was banned some times ago, but I don't know whether it is still available.

Yes you're right by saying this, I just realized that some countries don't support crypto currency method of payment, so also my country it was banned some times ago, but I don't know whether it is still available.
This is why there are different payment methods in which people can use to receive their payments on different platforms. Personally, I prefer cryptocurrency but there are people who don't like it.

This is why there are different payment methods in which people can use to receive their payments on different platforms. Personally, I prefer cryptocurrency but there are people who don't like it.
Having look at other payment gateways that are available online, I prefer to use the cryptocurrency because it is a very prompt and also very fast way to receive payment.

PayPal is very good but the fact that it is not supported in many countries makes it unattractive to a lot of people. I think cryptocurrency is quite good and using payeer wallet or binance pay is advisable.

I really wish if PayPal were available in the entire world, but this shall never happen at all. i think that we must find an alternative solution and cryptocurrencies are the best.

I really wish if PayPal were available in the entire world, but this shall never happen at all. i think that we must find an alternative solution and cryptocurrencies are the best.
Presently, there have been a lot of innovations and I think that Paypal will have to face fierce competition from platforms like binance. Binance pay is actually much better than PayPal in my own opinion.

that is also one of the major reason I prefer forums. You are going to get opinion of so many people and therefore it will help you to make a very good decision.

Well, if you ask me, online forums have been really helpful to many people when it comes to making money online. However, as far as ebook selling is concerned, you must not consider it as a primary source of income because ebooks may or may not sell all the time.

Well, if you ask me, online forums have been really helpful to many people when it comes to making money online. However, as far as ebook selling is concerned, you must not consider it as a primary source of income because ebooks may or may not sell all the time.
Of course, if you want to sell ebooks online you should not consider it as your primary source of income instead it should be one of your streams of income. The fact that is a passive way of making money makes it good.

if PayPal is not accepted in your country there is no need for you to work on platform that has only PayPal as a payment method. The reason is because you will not be paid at the end of everything.

There are a few platforms that might pay you through other methods. However, if PayPal does not work in your country, then this will certain limite your ability to sell E-books.

There are a few platforms that might pay you through other methods. However, if PayPal does not work in your country, then this will certain limite your ability to sell E-books.
I think there are other alternatives methods to receive your money from ebooks platform. Amazon for example pays you through payoneer. There is also another one called Grey.

there should be a few sites that could potentially pay you through cryptocurrencies and PayPal. i think that you could sell your E-books and accept cryptocurrencies through the Selly platform.
though there are exceptions.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back