What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

You are right but I recently contacted and chatted with their customer support services and they showed me how I could create a functional account with them.
I think it is very good if you can share the idea because there a lot of other people willing. There are so many people who are looking to create such an account but they do not know how.

I think it is very good if you can share the idea because there a lot of other people willing. There are so many people who are looking to create such an account but they do not know how.
Sharing such a vital information is going to be very helpful to everyone on the platform because we are going to learn one or two things from it.
That is the essence of this forum because it is primarily created for helping one another.

Sharing such a vital information is going to be very helpful to everyone on the platform because we are going to learn one or two things from it.
That is the essence of this forum because it is primarily created for helping one another.
that is also one of the major reason I prefer forums. You are going to get opinion of so many people and therefore it will help you to make a very good decision.

that is also one of the major reason I prefer forums. You are going to get opinion of so many people and therefore it will help you to make a very good decision.
You get reviews from people that are on the forum it is quite better than getting reviews from external website because most of the reviews you get are paid reviews and it is not really going to help you confirm the legitimacy of a platform.

You get reviews from people that are on the forum it is quite better than getting reviews from external website because most of the reviews you get are paid reviews and it is not really going to help you confirm the legitimacy of a platform.
It is probably one of the best way to boycott unnecessary occurrences online.
Is necessary to get reviews most especially from forums like this and it will give you a rest of mind.

Definitely, what is one of the main reasons I prefer forums. people who are on the forums will give you first-hand information of what they experienced.

Definitely, what is one of the main reasons I prefer forums. people who are on the forums will give you first-hand information of what they experienced.
The advantages of using the forum to get necessary information cannot be overemphasized.
The forum has become a wonderful tool to get informations about so many things including money making platforms.

There should be a few websites that do that, not many websites offer this, but if you do some research you would definitely find some options

There should be a few websites that do that, not many websites offer this, but if you do some research you would definitely find some options
Cryptocurrency has become a very popular payment gateways and it is very hard for you to find an online earning platform that does not have cryptocurrency payment integrated.

The advantages of using the forum to get necessary information cannot be overemphasized.
The forum has become a wonderful tool to get informations about so many things including money making platforms.
it is one of the major reasons a lot of people including myself prefer using forum to get information on some things. In this forum for example you can ask questions and get direct answer.

it is one of the major reasons a lot of people including myself prefer using forum to get information on some things. In this forum for example you can ask questions and get direct answer.
It is very important to depend on forums because most of the reviewing sites are compromised.
It is necessary to take into account that most of the company pay people to make positive reviews about them.

It is very important to depend on forums because most of the reviewing sites are compromised.
It is necessary to take into account that most of the company pay people to make positive reviews about them.
Yeah, one thing about me is that if I see a fake review I will know. If you see a real website there should be some kind of criticism which will be very constructive instead of praising them all through.

PayPal is not acceptable globally and that is the major reason why it is not really one of my best payment gateways.
I prefer to receive my payment in cryptocurrency.

Most of the ebook selling sites pay through paypal and wire transfer. This is because most of the authors are from top tier country and they prefer PayPal as their payment method.

Most of the ebook selling sites pay through paypal and wire transfer. This is because most of the authors are from top tier country and they prefer PayPal as their payment method.
The Paypal payment option that is being used by most of the website online and by most of the platforms made it so difficult for so many people to work on so many websites.. I just believe that Paypal is overhyped..

I think payoneer is another great platform in which one you use to receive money from a book website. Some of them prefer to pay through foreign bank accounts.

I think payoneer is another great platform in which one you use to receive money from a book website. Some of them prefer to pay through foreign bank accounts.
I have not used any of this payment platform before but I have used Payeer and perfectmoney . I think that most of this website prefer to use the PayPal as the only alternative payment gateways.

I think there may available online stores that sells ebooks and customers can be able to buy them through the use of crypto currency. May be you try to check at Amazon though not sure about that.

I think there may available online stores that sells ebooks and customers can be able to buy them through the use of crypto currency. May be you try to check at Amazon though not sure about that.
Cryptocurrency as gained lot of popularity and that is why it is very necessary for most of the platforms to integrate cryptocurrency mode of payment for their customers.

I have not used any of this payment platform before but I have used Payeer and perfectmoney . I think that most of this website prefer to use the PayPal as the only alternative payment gateways.
The legitimacy of PayPal has made it to become the favourite payment system in which a lot of people use on the internet. The downside is that it is not supported in many countries.

The legitimacy of PayPal has made it to become the favourite payment system in which a lot of people use on the internet. The downside is that it is not supported in many countries.
Apart from legitimacy, PayPal has a peculiar feature that makes so many platforms to want to use it as the only payment option because you could cancel a transaction that is done wrongly on PayPal.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back