What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

PayPal is not acceptable globally and that is the major reason why it is not really one of my best payment gateways.
I prefer to receive my payment in cryptocurrency.
PayPal is very good but the fact that it is not supported in many countries makes it unattractive to a lot of people. I think cryptocurrency is quite good and using payeer wallet or binance pay is advisable.

PayPal is not acceptable globally and that is the major reason why it is not really one of my best payment gateways.
I prefer to receive my payment in cryptocurrency.
Receiving payment in cryptocurrency is my best option too because it is one of the best way to receive payment on the internet very quickly without much delays unlike other payment gateways.

PayPal is very good but the fact that it is not supported in many countries makes it unattractive to a lot of people. I think cryptocurrency is quite good and using payeer wallet or binance pay is advisable.
PayPal is not appealing to me at all. I think that the payment gateway is overhyped on the internet.
There are so many other payment gateways that are very good as well.

This is a major factor that comes into play when choosing a site for e-book publishing to earn passive income. You need a payment method you are comfortable with in order to cash out with ease
It is even easier nowadays that they have different method of sending payments to their members, in the past most of them were using only payoat as the only mode for payment.

Receiving payment in cryptocurrency is my best option too because it is one of the best way to receive payment on the internet very quickly without much delays unlike other payment gateways.
Probably, I actually enjoy receiving payment in cryptocurrency because it is very easy and secure. It is one of my most preferred way of receiving money online.

Cryptocurrency is my best way to receive my payment, I heard that some countries do ban the use of cryptocurrency but my country doesn't do that, crypto wallet is my priority.
Same here in my country, my country doesn't want any crypto app or site such as the PayPal, but I think crypto form of paying is actually the best method.

Same here in my country, my country doesn't want any crypto app or site such as the PayPal, but I think crypto form of paying is actually the best method.
The truth is there is a way to find your way around this Paypal is you are in Nigeria and Africa in general, I heard about an app that helps one in registering there.

The truth is there is a way to find your way around this Paypal is you are in Nigeria and Africa in general, I heard about an app that helps one in registering there.
There are several ways at which people are using to cheat the system to register in this regions for PayPal account but obviously, I find it very worthless because you might be caught.

As long as there is any way you can exchange your cryptocurrency then receiving payment with it is the best. In my country there are a lot of vendors that will help you convert your cryptocurrency to local currency.

As long as there is any way you can exchange your cryptocurrency then receiving payment with it is the best. In my country there are a lot of vendors that will help you convert your cryptocurrency to local currency.
Cryptocurrency football payment remains my favourite ways to receive money online.
In fact , it is one of the things I check before registering on any website.

Cryptocurrency football payment remains my favourite ways to receive money online.
In fact , it is one of the things I check before registering on any website.
But the thing is that it is not every platform that accepts cryptocurrency. Most platforms accept PayPal and some other payment methods. I hope one day all of them will adopt crypto.

But the thing is that it is not every platform that accepts cryptocurrency. Most platforms accept PayPal and some other payment methods. I hope one day all of them will adopt crypto.
I will definitely not agree totally with your submission because there are so many website online that accept only PayPal and that is what most of them are using as the payment gateway.

I am very happy that the world is not embracing blockchain technology and I am even predicting that most sides are going to be employing things like this because it is easier.

I will definitely not agree totally with your submission because there are so many website online that accept only PayPal and that is what most of them are using as the payment gateway.
I can count three website that I have stopped working on when I discovered that the only means of payment is through PayPal.
I am really confused of how most of the website would want to choose PayPal.

You can receive your earnings using your crypto wallet but I think that's a good method that you can use to create a working PayPal account in your country Nigeria.

You can receive your earnings using your crypto wallet but I think that's a good method that you can use to create a working PayPal account in your country Nigeria.
Yes due to the fact that one can use his or her crypto wallet but I think PayPal method of payment seems very easy to operates it, though is not available in some countries.

I believe that you can set up your own e-commerce store in such a way that you can direct people to that place and then choose that you should receive payment through cryptocurrency or add it as one of the payment options.

I think we are actually saying the same thing. Majority of the websites on the internet accept PayPal as their payment method because it is very secure. Some of them have not adopted cryptocurrency.

There are several ways at which people are using to cheat the system to register in this regions for PayPal account but obviously, I find it very worthless because you might be caught.
You are right but I recently contacted and chatted with their customer support services and they showed me how I could create a functional account with them.

You are right but I recently contacted and chatted with their customer support services and they showed me how I could create a functional account with them.
If you have registered an account, it will be very insightful if you can share the idea with me so that I can also earn from the platform because it's not been easy to make money online nowadays.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back