What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

Freelancing skill is very necessary and needed because people that are accepted on freelancing platforms and have positive reviews are making huge amount of income. It is very neccessary to make good income.
Freelancing is a tried-and-tested method of obtaining money when one has been able to learn an online skill. Fiverr and Upwork are among the most popular freelancing websites, and so it is no surprise that the competition is sky-high

My experience around e- book selling is very shallow and so I did not know anything about it.
I'm still very willing to learn about e+ book so that I can make money from it too.
I have also been looking for ways to learn how to trade using the e-book platforms.
It is definitely one of the areas people are making a huge amount of income on the internet.

Yes, in my own opinion it is also the best because it is between you and the owner of the website and no third party platform like PayPal. It is quite easier and seamless in my own opinion.

Well, I have always wished if paypal were available in all the countries and this restriction by PayPal is causing a lots of problems for many people in the world.

I'm not sure for now what you're thinking of is a reality but who says you can't be the one who'll invent this integration means and etch your name in gold. It's going to be a viable alternative considering how acceptable crypto has become.

Well, I have always wished if paypal were available in all the countries and this restriction by PayPal is causing a lots of problems for many people in the world.
I think that Paypal is overhyped because there are so many payment gateways that are even better.
For instance payeer and perfectmoney are doing very well.

I think people have reasons why they restricted their services to few countries. Currently there are also a lot of alternatives but I think people still prefer PayPal.

I don't know of any that pays in cryptocurrency. The ones I know have their payment methods to be mostly PayPal , payoneer and other payment method that is outside cryptocurrency.

I don't know of any that pays in cryptocurrency. The ones I know have their payment methods to be mostly PayPal , payoneer and other payment method that is outside cryptocurrency.
That’s alright and thank you for your contribution. Sometimes these other payment methods are not available in some countries, and this deters people from selling e-books to earn online revenue

That’s alright and thank you for your contribution. Sometimes these other payment methods are not available in some countries, and this deters people from selling e-books to earn online revenue
Although I don't know your location but if you are in Nigeria or in other African country , I think payoneer is accepted. There is how you can withdraw your money conveniently to your bank account using payoneer or payeer

Although I don't know your location but if you are in Nigeria or in other African country , I think payoneer is accepted. There is how you can withdraw your money conveniently to your bank account using payoneer or payeer
Oh ok this is a welcome piece of news. This will give me real motivation to dabble in e-book publishing as a skill to enable me earn passive income because I know that there is a proven payment method. Thanks for sharing this information

Oh ok this is a welcome piece of news. This will give me real motivation to dabble in e-book publishing as a skill to enable me earn passive income because I know that there is a proven payment method. Thanks for sharing this information
Yes , most importantly you also have to check the platform you will be publishing the ebooks to understand different method of payment they will give. If they have the above I have mention then you wouldn't have any problem.

I think that Paypal is overhyped because there are so many payment gateways that are even better.
For instance payeer and perfectmoney are doing very well.

There are certainly so many payment processors that are far much better than PayPal. i think that Payoneer and Skrill are the best one in case a person is in the United States and wishes to pay or receive money from someone.

Yes , most importantly you also have to check the platform you will be publishing the ebooks to understand different method of payment they will give. If they have the above I have mention then you wouldn't have any problem.
This is a major factor that comes into play when choosing a site for e-book publishing to earn passive income. You need a payment method you are comfortable with in order to cash out with ease

This is a major factor that comes into play when choosing a site for e-book publishing to earn passive income. You need a payment method you are comfortable with in order to cash out with ease
It is not only peculiar to eBook platform but to all other platforms on the internet.
You must ensure the comfortability or the payment gateway that you want to use on platform.

It is not only peculiar to eBook platform but to all other platforms on the internet.
You must ensure the comfortability or the payment gateway that you want to use on platform.
This is a very correct assertion. Ensuring that the payment methods provided by the platform are favourable is one of the first things to check out on a website before proceeding to earn money online and possibly gain passive income.

Most of the websites that deals on ebooks actually uses PayPal, payoneer the most. I believe in the nearest future most of them will start using cryptocurrency just as Google has done.

I have said it times without number that paypal were leaving some money on the table by banning some countries from withdrawing from their payment system.

I have said it times without number that paypal were leaving some money on the table by banning some countries from withdrawing from their payment system.
I see no reason why we will keep debating on PayPal, it is a foregone issue for me.
There are plethora of payment that will perform better than this particular gateway we are debating about.

I see no reason why we will keep debating on PayPal, it is a foregone issue for me.
There are plethora of payment that will perform better than this particular gateway we are debating about.
PayPal is not acceptable globally and that is the major reason why it is not really one of my best payment gateways.
I prefer to receive my payment in cryptocurrency.

Yes, there are payment gateway that are doing better than them already. That's why I said that they're leaving money on the table. Well, like you said there's no point in debating their matter again.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back