Dot blog domain for a blog

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
If you want to register a domain for a blog and look for dot com domains, you will find that it is really hard to get the domain you want. In that case, you will have to look for alternatives. If you ask me what is the best domain for a blog, I would say dot blog. Dot blog domain costs more than dot com, but it is better to use dot blog domain when you cannot get a perfect dot com domain. You can get a dot blog domain for just $7 for the first year.

The best alternative .blog is .tech if it is a teaching blog or .store if it is a store blog or .online if another topic so even the choice of the extensions must be taken by prudence and many care of your use case.

I wonder why it hasn't become more popular. I mean, among the newer domain extensions, it doesn't seem to be very valuable or well known. Of course, I could be wrong.

Even though SEO does not discrinate the domain extensions, a lot of people are more used to traditional domains like dot come or dot net. They do not like to explore other options. Likewise, visitors also do not take sites using newer extensions too seriously. Dot blog can be a good option for those who are running a blog site but I do not see a lot of people using it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back