What's new

Don't stop helping others.

When it's comes to helping others the motive or reasons behind it determines if you are doing it genuinely, no matter what happened or what anyone does when you happen help continue to because you are not doing it to be paid back

When it's comes to helping others the motive or reasons behind it determines if you are doing it genuinely, no matter what happened or what anyone does when you happen help continue to because you are not doing it to be paid back
In this generation it, it is very rare to actually see someone who would offer a helping hand to another without expecting something in return. How often have you seen people genuinely help others with no strings attached?

It has been part of me right from the early stage to always help people no matter how small my contribution may be. I believe in what goes around comes around. If you do good definitely good will come back on to you.

I dont see anything wrong in lending a helping hand or giving but most times it's really discouraging to know that the people you would sacrifice for and give even when you don't have won't do the same for you in your time of need.

It has been part of me right from the early stage to always help people no matter how small my contribution may be. I believe in what goes around comes around. If you do good definitely good will come back on to you.
I like the attitude of helping others too , for me giving to people in need is better than going online doing giveaways,I don't see the real importance of giveaways,I rather help people financially.

Sometimes we offer help to people who wouldn't do same for us in return if we were in there shoes. We make sacrifices for people who wouldn't think of making such sacrifices for us too.

I have found myself doing things for people who denied me same favour when I needed it most. But that didn't stop me from being good and rendering help when they need it. It shouldn't stop you either.

Don't stop doing the right thing just because they don't do same for you. A good act will always speak for you. It may not come through them, but it will definitely come through someone else.

Have a blessed day.
Doing good should not be seen in the aspect of getting back same measure of help from the one you have helped,because in most cases you would be disappointed,we helped because it is in our nature to helped those that are in need.

Doing good should not be seen in the aspect of getting back same measure of help from the one you have helped,because in most cases you would be disappointed,we helped because it is in our nature to helped those that are in need.
True, the right way to give, is giving without any from of expectations. What would you do if you ever found yourself in a situation whereby someone you have helped before decides to pay you back with evil?

Sometimes we offer help to people who wouldn't do same for us in return if we were in there shoes. We make sacrifices for people who wouldn't think of making such sacrifices for us too.

I have found myself doing things for people who denied me same favour when I needed it most. But that didn't stop me from being good and rendering help when they need it. It shouldn't stop you either.

Don't stop doing the right thing just because they don't do same for you. A good act will always speak for you. It may not come through them, but it will definitely come through someone else.

Have a blessed day.
I completely agree with you. That reminds me of a saying that says givers never lack. And that's very true when you give out to the needy you won't lack anything.

This is quite helpful and burden lifting. Helping others irrespective of what they had done or shown us just shows that we are operating in a different level and see things from other perspective than they. It's a gift to give despite the way they have behaved when we were in the same position as we. It's an Abit that pays off

This is quite helpful and burden lifting. Helping others irrespective of what they had done or shown us just shows that we are operating in a different level and see things from other perspective than they. It's a gift to give despite the way they have behaved when we were in the same position as we. It's an Abit that pays off
Very well. But I don't see any point wrong by you helping others. When you do good things to others good things will also come.your forget what has happened in past an move on.

Thank you for this wonderful write up here, infact it's a natural things that comes from inside out especially when you have love inside of you it's will be something you will do without been told or force to

Do stop helping others. This mean we need more support hands for those who need our help. This can be achieved when you spend a little you have for the cause of charity.

There is nothing bad to be helping people but It is not wise to help people to the extent that will affect you and your family personally anyway giver never lacks

I dont see anything wrong in lending a helping hand or giving but most times it's really discouraging to know that the people you would sacrifice for and give even when you don't have won't do the same for you in your time of need.
I can totally relate with that, i have had alot of experience with this, there was one time I finally made up my mind that I would nolonger help anyone again. The truth of the matter is that when we change who we are cause of the actions of others, it means we are letting ourselves to be controlled by others

No matter what, doing good is the best thing you can do in this life. If you do good and people respond with evil, never let that stop you from doing good.
You may do a good deed for a stranger today and forget about it, but the stranger will not forget you.

I will never stop helping people no matter how bad the society may become. it always make me feel good anytime I hope people out of a serious issue they are facing. Because I also know how it feels to be in a serious problem.

I can totally relate with that, i have had alot of experience with this, there was one time I finally made up my mind that I would nolonger help anyone again. The truth of the matter is that when we change who we are cause of the actions of others, it means we are letting ourselves to be controlled by others
Yeah, it's good you realized that. We shouldn't let others discourage us from doing good and we shouldn't also do good with the main aim of getting something back in return.

Yeah, it's good you realized that. We shouldn't let others discourage us from doing good and we shouldn't also do good with the main aim of getting something back in return.
That's right, like some persons would say, it's better not to have any expectations so when Notting comes you way you would not be disappointed, cause you where never expecting anything in the first place.

It is good to help people, because they law of karma states that what you do to others will also be done to you, sometimes people may be tested by God through his angels and at the end, those who help others gain blessings from God.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back