What's new

Don't stop helping others.

Estherific

Acquaintance
Jan 12, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Sometimes we offer help to people who wouldn't do same for us in return if we were in there shoes. We make sacrifices for people who wouldn't think of making such sacrifices for us too.

I have found myself doing things for people who denied me same favour when I needed it most. But that didn't stop me from being good and rendering help when they need it. It shouldn't stop you either.

Don't stop doing the right thing just because they don't do same for you. A good act will always speak for you. It may not come through them, but it will definitely come through someone else.

Have a blessed day.

Doing something for someone else simply out of the kindness of your heart speaks volumes about who you are as a person. When we help others, it gives them a chance to shine and you never know just how much that could mean to them when they are feeling low. This collection of quotes about helping others will inspire you to lend a helping hand for nothing in return.

Not stopping help for others is quite difficult considering how most persons rub your goodness right in your face. Most people take kind persons for granted believing they are weak or fools. Another thing is these persons you have help if you happened to need help from them they Dodge. These things just makes you want to hide your good aspect and just focus on helping yourself alone.

Don't stop helping, like the other people always say. it is better to give always than to received. And its a fulfillment if you can help other even in a small kind of help. And you will see the happiness in there face and have the sweetiest smile you can ever seen after helping them. At least, u did a very good job!

I will as well like to pounders on this that don't resist to help people, you might see the results or the people you help might not show sign of appreciation now but when the one who created them grant your own help I guess then you will begin to wonder what have you done to deserve this.
Helping should be a thing that is part and parcel of our daily life style because if you don't help people others will help them that's helping for you.
Help also show more love towards one another, it makes tires to be more stronger, although you might not be blood related or family related, just do whatever you can to support.
If you refuse to help others, a day will come when you be in need as well and the needs might be from someone you never thought off.
"I always help, nobody knows tomorrow"

Doing good is the best thing to do in this life no matter what, if you do good and people pay you back with evil never let that one stop you from doing good.
You may do good to a stranger today and you would have forget, the stranger won't forget you.

The various wrongs in the world might make one decide on somethings. Some people might decide and vow never to help another person. Sometimes it is because if what they have seen and head.

Your right, there is joy in helping people especially those that cannot render the same service to you and the elderly too. We all should endeavour to help people whenever the need arise. The joy of those you helped that says thank you is a spirit lifter to do more.

When it’s comes to help I see it as a for opener, whenever you help you should not expect anything in return from that person, there are invisible rewards attached to every good deed, like me love putting smiles on people’s face and make them see reasons to smiles.
Post automatically merged:

When it’s comes to help I see it as a for opener, whenever you help you should not expect anything in return from that person, there are invisible rewards attached to every good deed, like me love putting smiles on people’s face and make them see reasons to smiles.

Helping others is not only good for them and a good thing to do, it also makes us happier and healthier too. Giving also connects us to others, creating stronger communities and helping to build a happier society for everyone. And it's not all about money - we can also give our time, ideas and energy

In life, never try to please anyone, just do your best and leave the rest. A lot of people suffer because they refuse to seek knowledge, when such knowledge is gotten then you will know how to treat each people base on the contribution they have made towards your life. Positive thinking about others is the best route to follows and abstain from negative energy. i personally help people, since i can and i don't really expect anything in return from them

If you still have the capacity to help others please do not stop. Even in a small things you can help. This things are valuable to others. They are very thankful of it. Please do notice that we are in a world full of misery and everyone needs help specially the needy ones. So take it as your responsibility to thw community.

We succeed more by helping others. Help others in one way or the other is a good sign of a responsible human being. I just want people to know one thing with helping is that when you help someone don't have it in mind that that same person must help you back do.your own and leave the reward to God. Because some people forget easily help the help you render them.

It is best to help people and zero the mind without expecting anything in return from them. Helping people should be a part of our lives. Though there are people who tends to despise the help rendered to them but that shouldn't stop us from giving assistance to who we think needs our assistance.

To me I see help as kind gesture towards empowering someone to become someone a thing of joy because who knows that person might be there for you tomorrow

Together we can achieve more that's the power of teamwork. The blessing of being in a team is you can achieve unimaginable heights. There is strength in numbers and that number must be utilized.

Sometimes we are fooled by appearances. In my
opinion, we should never be sorry if we later discover that we were mistaken while doing a good deed. The need to help should be our first reaction and offering help should be the genuine manifestation of being a good human as our parents taught us to be. Sometimes, we may discover we helped the wrong person, but that should not be a reason to stop helping other
people in need, even though we were fooled previously. If you want to do good there are opportunities everywhere. Don’t let the fools spoil your good heart.

you are right, i am a very generous person, i discovered this super power when i was visiting a colleague from work who was admitted to the hospital last year. A woman i didnt know needed blood urgently she was in surgery and she had lost a lot of blood. The mobile blood bank service was held up in traffic that day, i just had to get to a toilet to change to my suit and wear my cape lol

Very accurate, I don't see anything bad in trying to help others . It's a very good thing .it show you love others as your sef .I
see help as kind gesture towards empowering someone to become someone a thing of joy because who knows that person might be there for you tomorrow

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back