What's new

Don't stop helping others.

Sometimes, we may discover we helped the wrong person, but that should not be a reason to stop helping other people in need, even though we were fooled previously. If you want to do good there are opportunities everywhere.

In this aspect you are right we shouldn't stop helping because we don't know who we would seek help from in the future , just be good and help others

There is this saying that says that we are all here for all of us and so I believe this saying that we are all brought to this planet Earth to care for one another because it is in the caring for one another that brings us love and peace of mind.

Helping others is why we are here on earth, but we fail to understand that fact. the truth is we can not live in isolation. we need ourselves to live on the earth so all need each other. We need to show love and continue been a helping hand irrespective of anything.

Helping people is a good gesture and a kind way of life,irrespective of what someone has done to you,when the are in need and you're in a position to help out,then don't hesitate to help.

Doing good for people is very good idea, because is good to show people love and care to know how you care for them, is very important to do that to people around you.

Sometimes we offer help to people who wouldn't do same for us in return if we were in there shoes. We make sacrifices for people who wouldn't think of making such sacrifices for us too.

I have found myself doing things for people who denied me same favour when I needed it most. But that didn't stop me from being good and rendering help when they need it. It shouldn't stop you either.

Don't stop doing the right thing just because they don't do same for you. A good act will always speak for you. It may not come through them, but it will definitely come through someone else.

Have a blessed day.
Thank you so much for this inspiring write up about doing good to others. It really gladdens me to see people talking about helping those in need, God is the rewarder of good and bad deeds.

I never stop helping people no matter what happens. It is good to help people you're better than. Some people are out there doing nothing for a living. Some are homeless. You can help them, don't wait to get rich for you to start helping others, you can start now. Let's make the world a better place to live

Sometimes we offer help to people who wouldn't do same for us in return if we were in there shoes. We make sacrifices for people who wouldn't think of making such sacrifices for us too.

I have found myself doing things for people who denied me same favour when I needed it most. But that didn't stop me from being good and rendering help when they need it. It shouldn't stop you either.

Don't stop doing the right thing just because they don't do same for you. A good act will always speak for you. It may not come through them, but it will definitely come through someone else.

Have a blessed day.
A old man once told me that if I keep helping others, i will never lack and help and assistance will always comes my way and I have never regret helping people with the little i have.

Have a blessed day.
That's the spirit, sometimes people will even repay your kindness with evil or by being ungrateful but that won't stop me from being kind because it makes me feel good with myself

It is good to help people and it is better or more blessed to give than to receive so we did I also enjoyed you to continue helping people and don't stop helping people.

There is this declaration that our priest at the church will normally say at the end of the church. "As you go always heard good with good and also reward bad with good too"

That is very good advice. Though it is so hard to do good things for others when they are doing bad things to us or not doing anything at all. Doing good in such moments speaks greatly of our character and it is rewarding in the end.

As long as I am concerned I believe all human being on this Earth needs help from one person or the other, so I suggest anyone who is helping should continue help.

Helping others is like helping your self, I like helping people a lot especially when it is within my capacity to help I do it with all my heart, if it isn't within my capacity I could help with me referrer.

We should always be ready and be willing to help others as much as it is within us to help. We need not know these people in order to help them. Just help

I do help people but not at my own disadvantage. I don't please people and displeasing myself. And while I help, I don't expect the person to also pay me back.

Should let helping others be part of our lifestyles. Even the Holly Bible says blessed are the merciful for they shall find mercy. Don't close your eyes to the need of your neighbors.

You are absolutely right, do not stop helping others even though bthey don't appreciate. Karma always have a way of paying you back either for the good you are doing to others or the bad you do. So never stop doing good.
Post automatically merged:

You are absolutely right, do not stop helping others even though bthey don't appreciate. Karma always have a way of paying you back either for the good you are doing to others or the bad you do. So never stop doing good.

It's humane to help others. Sometimes others may not do the same for us but it should not prevent us from reaching out to those in need as much as possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back