What's new

Don't stop helping others.

Very good thing you shouldn't stop helping other you can say what karma might bring but I don't believe in karma actually I believe you only live once do be careful and grateful for everything you do today.

There's a saying that givers never lack and that's true, I everyone knows this why is it still hard to help others. Well it's true you can't give what you don't have but the more one incorporates the cheerful nature the easier it becomes, givers indeed never lack

This is one of the facts about life. If you want to receive help when you need help you too should not close your eyes against people's need. Whoever that helps others will also receive help. That is the principle of life.

That is very correct.Attitude does not hide,a man or woman that is properly brought up, will always show their humanity and good nature when the needs calls fort.This should be our nature,to always give a helping hands to those in need.

Doing good to others is the best thing thing you can ever be involved in. We actually rise by raising another. When you've been blessed, the best thing you can do is to be part of someone else's success story

It is rather unfortunate that there are so many ingrates around us. It is good to continue to help people even though they may not return it or was not there when you needed them just as you rightly pointed out. Only God in heaven can reward one accordingly for good deeds. Even the bible says that it is more rewarding to give than receive. That is my opinion.

Always help out whenever you can, every good deed you do would intercede for you in the future. You might not see the result now, you might not even see it anytime soon but keep up the good work.

Thank you for the wonderful advice, well absorbed, we all must continue to do what we believe in because that is the most important thing, allowing what people have done to us to effect how we have been helping others shows that we were just pretending to do good.

we really need to be careful when we are doing the right thing to people over here because sometimes it can land you in a very serious trouble, that is is the reason a lot of people do not like helping other people because they can use it against them

It's not as easy as it sounds oh because atimes you help someone, the way the person pays back alone is enough for you to decide not to want to help again. e.g imagine giving some money cus the person pleaded with you about not having transport fare and you give the person yours because you know you have a little change in your account to remove and continue your journey only for you to see the person drinking later at the same place or side he or she asked for the financial assistance

Sometimes we offer help to people who wouldn't do same for us in return if we were in there shoes. We make sacrifices for people who wouldn't think of making such sacrifices for us too.

I have found myself doing things for people who denied me same favour when I needed it most. But that didn't stop me from being good and rendering help when they need it. It shouldn't stop you either.

Don't stop doing the right thing just because they don't do same for you. A good act will always speak for you. It may not come through them, but it will definitely come through someone else.

Have a blessed day.
Sometimes we offer help to people who wouldn't do same for us in return if we were in there shoes. We make sacrifices for people who wouldn't think of making such sacrifices for us too.

I have found myself doing things for people who denied me same favour when I needed it most. But that didn't stop me from being good and rendering help when they need it. It shouldn't stop you either.

Don't stop doing the right thing just because they don't do same for you. A good act will always speak for you. It may not come through them, but it will definitely come through someone else.

Have a blessed day.
Thanks for advice!!! Even though the world we are right now, you can trust no n one did to the pressure but that doesn't stop us from helping each other.

Could remember some years back

I do always help someone when he's in dire need but in the end he said I am stingy

Vow not to help again but at a long run I reconsider

After all I do it for a reward from God not humans

Helping is refreshing for me it just lets me know that humanity is still in me and that i am not a terrible person after all despite the odds

Though most people are not grateful for being helped, it can't stop me from helping people who are in dire need to survive if not to live life. I feel satisfied each time I give a helping hand and knowing that I can be a shoulder for someone to lean on. It's gives me an inner joy.

God will bless the cheerful giver and givers will never lack...You don’t know that the help you over might goes a-miles so help people so heaven can bless you

For a good Samaritan helps who needs at any convenient and inconvenience conditions of you really help other definitely the help will come back to you unexpected.

You are right it is good to help cos when you do that favour and blessings we surely locate you also when you give means you are receiving Also

Never stop helping people that are in needful, because you may be in the same conditions were you can need help neither from a Man itself or from God so is extraordinary good to keep helping those who are in needs.

Have a blessed day.
People attitudes towards the help they get from others shouldn't discourage you from helping others. Most people are sensible enough to always show appreciation and return favours when they are in the position to help but with some people the reverse is the case.

I like your point of view ,don't stop helping others , helping others in various aspects of life , everyone in this nature of existence needs help,you don't know who will help you tomorrow

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back