What's new

Doge jumps to No.7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list - Please put you Doge on a leash.

I am regretting why I did not invest much in doge coin, I only have 150 doge coin valued at $4 but as of today it is valued at $12 I wish I bought more if this coin while it was still cheap.
You should not regret anything, instead you should be rejoicing because you are lucky that you have up to 150 doge coin and it is much better as you bight them cheap at just ordinary $4 I don't have up to the amount of doge coin you have, I have 113 doge coin and I bought them at 54 naira each.

Dogecoin is making the rounds again on every crypto currency front, it jump 4 places to No. 7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list.

This comes on the of popular hip pop artist Snoop Dogg changing his name to Snoop Doge, again the power of social media and people of influence in display.

Please put you Doge on a strong leash, we don't know how wild this currency run would be I'm not selling a dime from my litt due the fact
Due to the fact that it belongs to the richest man on earth as at today! Nothing less is expected. Even pi currency till today as no value yet! Although things are done towards it but doge coin is more promising these days and we should take not of it before it asked out of our hand.
le doge balance.

I think its actually a popular and fun coin with the way its been promoted i think , so there are high hopes of the price increasing , just invest ahead because more infulencers would continue to promote the coin , and the price would start rising rapidly to a very high amount again i think ,so that's how it works

I was expecting this. So when it happened it didn't come as a surprise. Dogecoin is one the best coins to invest in. It has great potentials and I think it will do very well this year. There are more surprises in store for us as regards to dogecoin.

Due to the fact that it belongs to the richest man on earth as at today! Nothing less is expected. Even pi currency till today as no value yet! Although things are done towards it but doge coin is more promising these days and we should take not of it before it asked out of our hand.

Doge coin really has to be put on a leash as you rightly said. The coin has been doing crazy numbers since it came into the market. We mustn't forget the work that Elon Musk has put in to get Doge to where it is today. People are really pushing invesment to Dogecoin, who wouldn't want to invest in a coin that Elon Musk is pushing.

There are 26 million merchants that offer PayPal around the world. For those merchants, customers paying in crypto won’t have any impact. Everything will be converted to fiat currency when a transaction is settled.

I bought about 670 doge but so far still going down and in red colored, so i have -$1 so far, once ot went to 0.080+ and i had opportunity to sell my doges and got about $9 profit but i wait and then now i am losing haha, it's part of business anyways now hope it will bounce back.

Doge as been such an amazement recently, nobody ever thought it would rise up to the sky like that.
If you have doge coin please don't sell it, because Nobody knows how much it will rise.
Save it for the future to increase your PROFIT.

You can't underestimate the power of influence.crptocurrency and other commodities are always influenced by speculation.this coin will no doubt become very strong soon.i have to buy more and store it.maybe it will soon hit one dollar.

the rate at which this particular currency increases daily is quite massive I wish there was a lot of money on my wallet which I can just use to buy much and much and much of it because I know for sure it's going to the moon trust me it's going to the mall and I repeat it is going to the moon

The rise was a remarkable one. I cthe rise seems not sustainable cuz it's in steady now. But as musk predicted may soon reach the one dollars(1$) mark soon if others things things remain constant ceteris paribus

I am regretting why I did not invest much in doge coin, I only have 150 doge coin valued at $4 but as of today it is valued at $12 I wish I bought more if this coin while it was still cheap.
Doge price is down now so it will nice of you can invest in this coin now because very likely the next bull might be above 10 cents and possibly move to 20 cents so it is still not late to invest.

Dogecoin is making the rounds again on every crypto currency front, it jump 4 places to No. 7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list.

This comes on the of popular hip pop artist Snoop Dogg changing his name to Snoop Doge, again the power of social media and people of influence in display.

Please put you Doge on a strong leash, we don't know how wild this currency run would be I'm not selling a dime from my little doge balance.
Hmm.... Since Feb 8 much ride as it gotten. The finish thing about the altcoins is that you can't just predict its outcome. I believe because of it sudden rise then make we thing its one of the best.

Please put you Doge on a strong leash, we don't know how wild this currency run would be I'm not selling a dime from my little doge balance.
I think the Dogecoin is likely to drop now especially with the news that there is a lawsuit or pending lawsuit by the SEC against Elon Musk as a result of his tweets, so I think that many may fear a drop and may sell their coins in order to try and secure a sense of profit and panic selling may happen.

Your on point my brother, dogecoin is actually moving in the direction of where it should go, I actually bought some of the coin some months ago, some experts says it will Skyrocket to the moon and I saw how serious they are, they were busy buying the coin on daily basis so I joined.

I think the Dogecoin is likely to drop now especially with the news that there is a lawsuit or pending lawsuit by the SEC against Elon Musk as a result of his tweets, so I think that many may fear a drop and may sell their coins in order to try and secure a sense of profit and panic selling may happen.
Honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised if this happens because we know how much actions or even body languages do affect the prices of cryptocurrencies. Albeit, I do hope that doge is able to keep up its price.

Honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised if this happens because we know how much actions or even body languages do affect the prices of cryptocurrencies. Albeit, I do hope that doge is able to keep up its price.
Whilst I do hope for the same as well, there is also a part of me that is hoping for a major dip in the price as well, perhaps even to the 0.01 USD region. I think that a dip like that will promote a lot of buying when it comes to these coins and that could be a great thing in trying to increase the potential of the coin even further.

Sane decision I have taken also, I'm not selling anything out of the little doge I bought earlier, if not for the ban on cryptocurrency in Nigeria I would have already bought more doge, I would have bought a very large quantity of doge, just yesterday evening I exchanged my ETH, XRP lite coin and bit coin cash for doge and I'm happy for I made this decision, doge seems to be appreciating massively as each other days passes by.
Do you really think this is wise? Ethereum is one coin that one should have in their coffers as a cryptocurrency investors, so also Bitcoin.

Doge only moves when an influential figure pays attention to it, what happens when they stop or die?

And it will be good to still stock ripple, it might just go places.

I bought about 670 doge but so far still going down and in red colored, so i have -$1 so far, once ot went to 0.080+ and i had opportunity to sell my doges and got about $9 profit but i wait and then now i am losing haha, it's part of business anyways now hope it will bounce back.
True i think the price have been hovering around 0.06 range , i think its best for you to still hold the coin , because its definitely going to increase more and you will make more profit through that means , so just hold the coin ahead i think

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back