Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is one of the most important cryptocurrency. In fact, it is the most popular cryptocurrency. This is why many people use bitcoin. Considering this fact, many bitcoin enthusiasts have made bitcoin ATMs. So, does your country has a bitcoin ATM?

The government of my country is not in support of cryptocurrency and our banking sector doesn't have anything to do with cryptocurrency. There's no way they will commission Bitcoin ATM. It's a country that accepts cryptocurrency that's going to have this kind of project worked on.

No, we don't have bitcoin ATM in my state. I don't know how it's going to work since bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, who will be the one to maintain the ATM? If banks won't back cryptocurrency, a bitcoin ATM will not work.

No, we don't have bitcoin ATM in my state. I don't know how it's going to work since bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, who will be the one to maintain the ATM? If banks won't back cryptocurrency, a bitcoin ATM will not work.

Well, from what I know about who owns and is in the management of Bitcoin ATMs is that they are owned and operated by a 3rd party companies. There two of such 3rd party companies that manages Bitcoin ATM, they have the largest networks and they are Bitcoin Depot and Coinme.

I've no clue to be honest. I imagine there are some places in the US that have Bitcoin ATMs, but there are none in my area that I am aware of at least. I can see more of them springing up down the road though.

Bitcoin Depot is currently the largest company that's into the network of ownership and management of Bitcoin ATMs. Unfortunately, we don't have their services in my country yet because of how strict the government of my country is against cryptocurrency but I hope that changes sooner than later.

Well, from what I know about who owns and is in the management of Bitcoin ATMs is that they are owned and operated by a 3rd party companies. There two of such 3rd party companies that manages Bitcoin ATM, they have the largest networks and they are Bitcoin Depot and Coinme.

I will look into Bitcoin Depot and Coinme, if they are what I can use, I'm going to explore my options. I've come too far in cryptocurrency business to be afraid of anything. If it's a legit and trustworthy investment to engage in, I will take the opportunity I see there.

I will look into Bitcoin Depot and Coinme, if they are what I can use, I'm going to explore my options. I've come too far in cryptocurrency business to be afraid of anything. If it's a legit and trustworthy investment to engage in, I will take the opportunity I see there.

Well, from the information that I have gathered at hand, Bitcoin Depot is the number one Bitcoin ATM operator in USA. They have nearly 7,000 Bitcoin ATMs across the US and Canada. Their operations seems to be focused more in USA and Canada.

Well, from the information that I have gathered at hand, Bitcoin Depot is the number one Bitcoin ATM operator in USA. They have nearly 7,000 Bitcoin ATMs across the US and Canada. Their operations seems to be focused more in USA and Canada.

If their services of Bitcoin ATMs is only available in USA and Canada, it means I wouldn't have access to it and there are so many people who wouldn't have access too across Europe. This is not good for Bitcoin's acceptance worldwide.

If their services of Bitcoin ATMs is only available in USA and Canada, it means I wouldn't have access to it and there are so many people who wouldn't have access too across Europe. This is not good for Bitcoin's acceptance worldwide.

Unfortunately right now, it's only in USA and Canada that they have their services available. I believe that they still have plans to migrate their Bitcoin ATM services to other parts of the world but it's been a slow process so far. Personally, I hope they speed up the whole process as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately right now, it's only in USA and Canada that they have their services available. I believe that they still have plans to migrate their Bitcoin ATM services to other parts of the world but it's been a slow process so far. Personally, I hope they speed up the whole process as quickly as possible.

There are other countries with the services of Bitcoin ATMs. Why it's like USA and Canada are the leaders is because they have it in more locations more than other countries. USA have Bitcoin ATMs in 33,656 locations while Canada have it in 2,655 locations.

Bitcoin is not even legally accepted in my home country, let alone having a BATM. The central bank is expected to make some changes in monetary policy regarding cryptocurrencies soon, hopefully they will start regulating crypto and then it will pave the road to BATM

No, but that would be interesting to have. Bitcoin ATMs are becoming more common in various countries, allowing people to buy and sell cryptocurrencies easily. Heared about it being in USA and Canada.

Bitcoin is not even legally accepted in my home country, let alone having a BATM. The central bank is expected to make some changes in monetary policy regarding cryptocurrencies soon, hopefully they will start regulating crypto and then it will pave the road to BATM

This is something that we are also looking forward to from our government in support of cryptocurrency but it's not likely to happen any sooner. They haven't had any bit of breathing space to allow cryptocurrency thrive the way it's supposed to be. We might not see any Bitcoin ATM soon.

Bitcoin is fighting a lot of wars against countries that are just not going to accept the changes that have come to stay. It is frustrating that this is the situation even after many years of cryptocurrency came into the limelight. What do you think will bring a change to this?

One of the potential reasons why Bitcoin is being blocked in the country is because it will threaten traditional finance, which means the Central Bank and other commercial banks will lose the market. They are afraid of the competition bitcoin will be posing.

It's a very difficult situation for the traditional financial market but I believe that if the government really wanted to look for a way to make things work with adopting cryptocurrency in a way it's not going to cripple the financial system, they would have found a way.

Yes, in my country there are bitcoin ATMs, I think there are quite a few, in my town there is one but I have never used it and it is located in a shopping center, I think that in Europe and North America is where the majority of bitcoin ATMs are found, Although I recently read a news story that a few have been removed in some countries.

Yes, in my country there are bitcoin ATMs, I think there are quite a few, in my town there is one but I have never used it and it is located in a shopping center, I think that in Europe and North America is where the majority of bitcoin ATMs are found, Although I recently read a news story that a few have been removed in some countries.
This is a Bitcoin ATM statistics update as of 15th September 2023 of how many Bitcoin ATM's in 84 countries and territories worldwide. I'm very surprised to even see in the stats that we have 2 Bitcoin ATMs in my country. I'm definitely looking into where they are found.

This is a Bitcoin ATM statistics update as of 15th September 2023 of how many Bitcoin ATM's in 84 countries and territories worldwide. I'm very surprised to even see in the stats that we have 2 Bitcoin ATMs in my country. I'm definitely looking into where they are found.

Although I am honestly surprised that there are only 2 bitcoin ATMs in your country, because as I understand it, Nigeria is the country where there has been the greatest adoption of bitcoin.

Maybe it has something to do with the government or the laws of your country, I don't know.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back