What's new

Does your country have a bitcoin ATM?

Although I am honestly surprised that there are only 2 bitcoin ATMs in your country, because as I understand it, Nigeria is the country where there has been the greatest adoption of bitcoin.

Maybe it has something to do with the government or the laws of your country, I don't know.
It definitely have something to do with our government's policies against cryptocurrency. I'm even surprised that we have any because before I found out we had any, I thought there wasn't any available down here at all but I was wrong. For them to allow 2 at the moment means we would likely see more soon.

It definitely have something to do with our government's policies against cryptocurrency. I'm even surprised that we have any because before I found out we had any, I thought there wasn't any available down here at all but I was wrong. For them to allow 2 at the moment means we would likely see more soon.
That is totally understandable, I imagined that it would be due to the government's policies, in short, as you say, having 2 Bitcoin ATMs in your country is already a good sign, who knows if in the next ten years you won't have one in front of your house 🤣

That is totally understandable, I imagined that it would be due to the government's policies, in short, as you say, having 2 Bitcoin ATMs in your country is already a good sign, who knows if in the next ten years you won't have one in front of your house 🤣
I would definitely be interested in having one set up in my house, at least I'm going to charge them for my land space where they are going to install it 😂. It's just like how much land owners charge for selling a piece of land to telecommunication companies to install their mast.

I would definitely be interested in having one set up in my house, at least I'm going to charge them for my land space where they are going to install it 😂. It's just like how much land owners charge for selling a piece of land to telecommunication companies to install their mast.
Just yesterday I was at a Bitcoin ATM, from a company called Bitcoin Weex, I did not go to sell my Bitcoins but to buy directly, I went to a town 10 km from mine, and they told me that I could sell up to 1000 euros a day in Bitcoin without any problem there, which surprised me a lot, the commission is not the best since for every 100 euros they charge you 9 euros, but it's a very decentralized way to buy Bitcoin, because they didn't even ask for my ID.

From the chart I've seen listing all the countries with the number of Bitcoin ATMs they have, I'm surprised to see some countries where it's said their government isn't in support of cryptocurrency but they have approved Bitcoin ATMs set ups.

How did they manage to get such?

Bitcoin is one of the most important cryptocurrency. In fact, it is the most popular cryptocurrency. This is why many people use bitcoin. Considering this fact, many bitcoin enthusiasts have made bitcoin ATMs. So, does your country has a bitcoin ATM?
There is no bitcoin ATM in my country, that's because the user of bitcoin in my area is very little and most of the society have no knowledge about bitcoin, i remember when i start holding bitcoin no one will buy me i have to sell and buy my bitcoins online from other country, but now its relatively getting some acceptance but now like having a machine that exchanges bitcoin to paper money.

Just yesterday I was at a Bitcoin ATM, from a company called Bitcoin Weex, I did not go to sell my Bitcoins but to buy directly, I went to a town 10 km from mine, and they told me that I could sell up to 1000 euros a day in Bitcoin without any problem there, which surprised me a lot, the commission is not the best since for every 100 euros they charge you 9 euros, but it's a very decentralized way to buy Bitcoin, because they didn't even ask for my ID.

9 Euros for every 100 Euros of Bitcoin? So, you would have to pay 90 Euros just to buy 1000 Euros worth of Bitcoin. It's too expensive, I wouldn't be buying from them for any reason whatsoever. You don't get to pay that much when you're using cryptocurrency exchange website.

9 Euros for every 100 Euros of Bitcoin? So, you would have to pay 90 Euros just to buy 1000 Euros worth of Bitcoin. It's too expensive, I wouldn't be buying from them for any reason whatsoever. You don't get to pay that much when you're using cryptocurrency exchange website.
Sure, but you have a very positive point, and that is that you don't need any type of KYC for purchases of up to 1000 euros or sales of up to 1000 euros, I think the commission is justified, you don't have to go through any financial institution to withdraw your money or leak money to Bitcoin.

Sure, but you have a very positive point, and that is that you don't need any type of KYC for purchases of up to 1000 euros or sales of up to 1000 euros, I think the commission is justified, you don't have to go through any financial institution to withdraw your money or leak money to Bitcoin.

I have already done those KYC verification on any of cryptocurrency exchange website that I'm using right? I don't need to do them again even if I wanted to buy or sell any cryptocurrency that's more than €5000. It's just like in Binance P2P, I can buy any amount of coin without any commission.

I have already done those KYC verification on any of cryptocurrency exchange website that I'm using right? I don't need to do them again even if I wanted to buy or sell any cryptocurrency that's more than €5000. It's just like in Binance P2P, I can buy any amount of coin without any commission.
I understand, but Binance still has the details of your operations I guess, I don't see anything wrong with operating in exchanges, because I use them too, but the fact of going to an ATM, talking to a person, and having him make the operation without even knowing my name, is something I didn't expect.

I understand, but Binance still has the details of your operations I guess, I don't see anything wrong with operating in exchanges, because I use them too, but the fact of going to an ATM, talking to a person, and having him make the operation without even knowing my name, is something I didn't expect.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the services rendered by the use of Bitcoin ATMs are bad, no not at all, they are very good. I know a lot of people who are very comfortable with it because it saves them the question of data inquiries and all. I'm just not willing to pay the high fees they charge, not at least for now.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back