What's new

Does your business support a sports team?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does your business support a sports team? Or even have a sports team that represents their business? I know here in the US we have local baseball and softball teams that will promote businesses on their shirts sometimes. Some businesses even have their own team that's funded by them. It's kind of cool that this sort of thing happens. Do you know any sports teams in your area, small or big that feature or promote businesses in your area?

It used to do a baseball league with other companies but they stopped doing that a few years prior to me working for the company. It doesn't seem like a very common thing these days anymore.

In terms of sponsorship, nope! I have suggested it but my boss doesn't want that kind of advertisement.

Here, very few businesses support a sports team. That's because sports over is still heavily reliant on the government. We have a couple private sports team and those supported by private organizations but they usually struggle against the big boys that are funded by taxpayers money.

There is no relationship between my business and supporting any sports team. I am the one that is personally supporting some sports teams in my country. Also, Manchester United have always been my favourite football club and I've always supported them since I know what football is all about.

No, my business doesn't support any sports but if I can support any sports, it would be swimming sports. I will look for a good swimming expert athlete to give my support. UFC and Boxing is another sports I would love to support.

It used to do a baseball league with other companies but they stopped doing that a few years prior to me working for the company. It doesn't seem like a very common thing these days anymore.

In terms of sponsorship, nope! I have suggested it but my boss doesn't want that kind of advertisement.

Any business owner is always going to evaluate the benefits they are going to get from sponsoring any sports team and if it's something that doesn't add up, there is no way they're going to be sanction such project. This is because, it is going to be a complete waste of money that is not going to bring back much profit to the business.

In my previous business, we didn't directly support a sports team, but we found ways to engage with the local sports community. We sponsored local sports events, participated in charity runs, and hosted sports-themed promotions. While we weren't the official sponsor of a particular team, these activities allowed us to connect with sports enthusiasts, build community relationships, and contribute to the local sporting spirit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back