What's new

Does social media connect us together or disconnect us as a person.

Blue house

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 14, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
On locales, for example, Facebook, it is basic for somebody to have many "companions." Yet, actually, the experience doesn't in every case satisfy everyone's expectations. Regardless of this always present guarantee of local area, numerous individuals feel secluded and alone. In spite of the fact that individuals may have hundreds or even huge number of online "companions," they may have not many real individuals, all things considered, that they can depend on. The entirety of this brings up the issue, is online media fortifying our networks, or is investing energy in our telephones and PCs really hurting our capacity to associate in person?

On locales, for example, Facebook, it is basic for somebody to have many "companions." Yet, actually, the experience doesn't in every case satisfy everyone's expectations. Regardless of this always present guarantee of local area, numerous individuals feel secluded and alone. In spite of the fact that individuals may have hundreds or even huge number of online "companions," they may have not many real individuals, all things considered, that they can depend on. The entirety of this brings up the issue, is online media fortifying our networks, or is investing energy in our telephones and PCs really hurting our capacity to associate in person?
I think this is a relative question, it depends on the individual involved. For me personally I don't relate physically with people but Facebook has made me have I have lots of friends from different countries, something I wouldn't have been able to achieve normally, so yeah it does make us connect.

It's very obvious that social media connect everybody all over the world and its very important that all these social media platform are not for making friends only. Another way to take advantage of social media is to start buying and selling on their platform or better still start doing adverts for your products and services

Yes of course social media connected us with people's in every part of the world but we disconnect with those peoples who our near . Becuse we are always in mobile busy and do not take time to near persons like family.

It can really do both.
It can connect us if we are distant from one another but it can also distance us from family when our family is in the same household as one another but everyone is too busy to talk as they have their phones in their hands, surfing social media.

This is the effect of the social media era, people seems disconnected from reality once their logged in. Their virtual personality doesn’t coincide with the reality. We should always remember in everything you do, do it in moderation.

This is the effect of the social media era, people seems disconnected from reality once their logged in. Their virtual personality doesn’t coincide with the reality. We should always remember in everything you do, do it in moderation.
Exactly. My wife and I go out to dinner and see young couples sitting at the table, both on their phones, not talking at all! It's sad to see this is the way the new age kids are dating.

Sure! Facebook connect and bring us together, helps us to connect and vibe to people we've never met, share experience, have fun time and meet acquaintance from countries over the world which will not be possible to do if it didn't exist.

Social media connect us as a human being together, Facebook has been the easy way to connect with friends all over the world,You just have to send your friends a request,after they accept then you can start talking, WhatsApp also bring us together,But you have to get your friends number before you can add them on WhatsApp, Social really bring us together as one

Well I do not think social media connects each and everyone of us around the globe, neither do I think it doesn't connect us. I would rather put it this way, social media brings about information, makes us to be updated about the happenings around us and so on.

I think It connects us. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn- these platforms allow us to communicate with people worldwide. Technology will enable us to get our message out to a much broader audience, to reach exponentially more eyes and ears and hearts. We can instantaneously reach out to people a world away, connecting over passions, over challenges, over beliefs, over values.

It never disconnect us at least on social media. But yes we or disconnected physically to one an other.
But on the other hand we connect to our family friends at any time. We can connect to the persons who is 10000 kilometers away just by social media. Facebook is one of the best mean to connect people each other.
Yes it is hurting we are bound to this.

It's extremely evident that online media associate everyone everywhere on the world and its vital that all these web-based media stage are not for making companions as it were. Another approach to exploit online media is to begin purchasing and selling on their foundation or better actually begin doing adverts for your items and administrations

Social media like facebook , whatsapp, instragram and other mores too much used in the while world. I thing its become part of life. We connect with our society using these apps. On the other hand we also disconnect with the near people. Because we use mobile too much in front of them. We did not give them time as they need. Therefore social media have advantages and disadvantages. But it also depend on a person.

Social media is the good resource to connect our friends and family those live in different parts of the world..but social media is not so good to make friends and trust people we don't know who is the person??how he or she is ?they are speaks truthor not...

The purpose of social media is to connect you to friends and even enables you to make new friends too, like take facebook, when mark zuckerberg was creating facebook his idea was about how people will be able to connect with each other, get to know things about each other and also be able to talk to people you find difficulties talking with physically, so with these why will I still think that social media is meant to disconnect us. The only reasons why we have options to block out people on social platforms is because of people's attitude towards the way they talk to us, so instead of still putting up with them a block option or an unfriend option was introduced. So apart from that I believe social media is meant to connect us because with it have been able to connect to my lost long friend have not been in touch with for a long period of time.

Social media has played an important role in bringing people closer I made a lot of friends on social media and these friends are very useful to me.I took a lot of work from these friends and they were very supportive Social media is actually your second family where you are attracted to people.Social media brings people closer together

I believe this would depend on personal preference. I for one has used social media like Facebook to connect with people I wouldn't have had a physical contact with. In this case I would say it has helped. But there are also very important people in your life that you don't talk to because you want to focus on others. This creates a negative relationship between you and those that matters.

There is no doubt social media have been very helpful in connecting people around the world, great for business purposes and even help people to make money online in one way or another. But the sad truth is that it's made it very difficult for people who live together to not be able to jell well as a family because it has taken away people's concentration.

This is the most useful connection in the world. Social media is a very fast connection. It allows people to communicate very fast and people can get their message to each other very fast. Facebook has come in this list. WhatsApp has also come in this and many more telegrams have come in it and many more applications have come in this way that are used in social media to communicate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back