What's new

DOES GRAMFREE REALLY PAYS?

As the name implies it seems to be new to me I have not heard about such site but is legit then I will like to know more about it so as not to try or engage in something at my own risk that I can not bear the lost.

No, gramfree does not pay. It is a well-known scam. The problem is that it is one of the most popular sites that does not pay. There are literally hundreds of complaints against it and so many people cannot lie. They said that they were not able to cashout when they requested the payment, so I believe it is a big scam.

I think we are in the same situation, since i joined i haven't able to acquire upto 500g.
Anyways we keep pushing till we get there.
I have almost spent a year on gramfree and yet I am still in 180gramm, I don't know if I can reach the target in two years , and I don't really know if they are paying or not.

Gram free is still in doubt for must of us the user as no one has come out clearly to show us evidence of their withdrawal from the platform apart from the video we watch Every day in the site. Though we pray it really pay at the end if the task.

From the reviews that I have seen and read so far, Gramfree does not pay as the website is one of the biggest scam website in the world. I have been on the platform until someone told me that they are scam and I checked them out to confirm it.

Gramfree is very doubtful website. I have not registered on the website but I have had a lot of negative reviews about it. Plus the fact that it takes a very long time for you to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold.

From all indication and research they have many loopholes and I won't advice you to stick with them, they re many alternatives to make money through online

I will stay away form gramfree if I were you. Just save your hard earned money for something else and not that platform based on a metric system and also with features of a Ponzi Scheme as well.

Nope , it is a scam. It was a very old topic which was looking too good to be true. And their admins have posted fake payment proofs , which created confusion among people. Overall its just another scam site.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning gramfree and if it is a legit site or not to earn money, well I personall has been seeing a lot on gramfree in the past few days but i have been seeing bad reviews on it and i would be careful

I have heard a lot of people see that the platform is a waste of time and at the end of the day you may not get to the minimum withdrawal threshold. I haven't really tried the platform but I don't think it is real.

I have heard a lot of people see that the platform is a waste of time and at the end of the day you may not get to the minimum withdrawal threshold. I haven't really tried the platform but I don't think it is real.
I have seen people reaching minimum withdrawal but they were not paid the money by the admin. I feel bad for those who got worked hard and got scammed at the end.

Is anyone into gramfree here or am I all alone? Since someone introduced that site to me, I have been struggling to get up to 500g which is the minimum gram one can withdraw, but when you check what the 500 gram will turn out to become at the end of the day, it will be a huge sum of money. I am just trying to know if there is anyone who had received a payment from the site already, so that I can recommend it.
The issue of gramfree has been a source of concern to some persons.A friend of mine who has been involve with the platform for sometime told me about it,and he sais after reaching the bench mark for withdrawal,he sent in his request and he has'nt receive any feedback till this moment.

I have heard so many persons talk about it, and have heard them say it pays as well but i have not actually seen with my eyes someone that has been paid by it. But me my self i dont really trust it

Gramfree is a Ponzi scheme as well as a scam or fraudulent set up using telegram as the basis for their scam legibility. Telegram does not have any token or Coin that it has ever announced.

Work in on gram free can be very challenging and very tasking because it requires a lot of patience and, but the shocking revelations I have heard about it is that after going through the rigour to complete the cashout threshold people still find it highly impossible to cash out.

I don't really think its this particular one I am talking about, anyway, even if it is, I have nothing to lose apart from the data. I have already gone far though, I will soon get to 500g.
You shoukd just endeavor to reach the withdrawal limit and check it out to ascertain its geneutiy since you are close to the withdrawal limit already because it seems most people here don't know much about it.

I haven't really heard anything about the gramfree stuffs and I have don't know how it really works actually seeing some reviews on it saying it actually requires you to watch video I see is a lot more different to bizdustry.

Is anyone into gramfree here or am I all alone? Since someone introduced that site to me, I have been struggling to get up to 500g which is the minimum gram one can withdraw, but when you check what the 500 gram will turn out to become at the end of the day, it will be a huge sum of money. I am just trying to know if there is anyone who had received a payment from the site already, so that I can recommend it.
I am in the same shoe with you and I have been doing gramfree for up to a year now, I left sometimes ago when I heard that gramfree was a scam but i later continue when someone else told me to start giving it a trial that its legit.

I am in the same shoe with you and I have been doing gramfree for up to a year now, I left sometimes ago when I heard that gramfree was a scam but i later continue when someone else told me to start giving it a trial that its legit.
i don't know about this site, maybe it's about to play the game and you earn to play the game on this site... well we should get all returns what ever we do hard work on site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back