DOES GRAMFREE REALLY PAYS?

Ogbest

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 30, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is anyone into gramfree here or am I all alone? Since someone introduced that site to me, I have been struggling to get up to 500g which is the minimum gram one can withdraw, but when you check what the 500 gram will turn out to become at the end of the day, it will be a huge sum of money. I am just trying to know if there is anyone who had received a payment from the site already, so that I can recommend it.

Is anyone into gramfree here or am I all alone? Since someone introduced that site to me, I have been struggling to get up to 500g which is the minimum gram one can withdraw, but when you check what the 500 gram will turn out to become at the end of the day, it will be a huge sum of money. I am just trying to know if there is anyone who had received a payment from the site already, so that I can recommend it.
If the gramfree you are referring to I the gram from Telegram, I will have to say you doing at your own risk, it will be wise if you don't invest in it.

The last we heard, Telegram and the SEC are still locking horns, and a judgement had gone against Telegram. I will advise that you do a research on the project before continuing.

If the gramfree you are referring to I the gram from Telegram, I will have to say you doing at your own risk, it will be wise if you don't invest in it.

The last we heard, Telegram and the SEC are still locking horns, and a judgement had gone against Telegram. I will advise that you do a research on the project before continuing.
I don't really think its this particular one I am talking about, anyway, even if it is, I have nothing to lose apart from the data. I have already gone far though, I will soon get to 500g.

Gram is said to be the token of a social app called telegram. Well it came out during the pandemic period last year. I don't know if it's legit because I've not triwd it but hear people say it's legit and they've withdrawn before. I'm not sure, you should make your research
Post automatically merged:

Gram is said to be the token of a social app called telegram. Well it came out during the pandemic period last year. I don't know if it's legit because I've not triwd it but hear people say it's legit and they've withdrawn before. I'm not sure, you should make your research

Yes I actually want to know if this is real, I just joined the site this month through a friend who refer me, with multiple calculation just guessing though, it will take over 6month to get to the 500gram mark.

With that and the various videos about people who had once withdraw, I think I will be legit. And moreover not everybody will be ready and have the patience to do the sane task everyday for close to a year

Gramfree is a scam. It is better you stay away from them and stop wasting time that you are supposed use in making money on forum like bizdustry. They claim that they are token own by telegram and telegram never announced that they have a coin.

Gramfree is a scam. It is better you stay away from them and stop wasting time that you are supposed use in making money on forum like bizdustry. They claim that they are token own by telegram and telegram never announced that they have a coin.
Wow!!! Hearing this from two different persons, this has really made me weak, but nevertheless, since I am almost dine with it, I will just finish it up just to confirm by myself. I hope I get paid because it won't be funny, after spending such time on that site.

I think we are in the same situation, since i joined i haven't able to acquire upto 500g.
Anyways we keep pushing till we get there.

I need to find out if it is fake or real but I need money into it and I have heard countless number of testimonies people have come out countless number of times to testify to the program do that I have to love people who have a police said it was not pay that it is fake but since I've done half way up I'll have to continue to find out myself if it is pain or not.

I think we are in the same situation, since i joined i haven't able to acquire upto 500g.
Anyways we keep pushing till we get there.
Yes Ooo, no going back, I have really gone far. So I want to see its end. I want to confirm by myself if they are really scam or not. But I believe it pays ooo, that's #600,000 and something we are talking about here. I strongly believe they will pay.

GramFree also rewards users for watching videos about the website. These videos are submitted by users and are designed to try and bring more people to the website.
The videos are all about GramFree – which is either a terribly lazy attempt at brainwashing or another appeal to the sunk cost fallacy.

I have not seen this platform before neither have I even visited their website so I can't really say for now if they are legit or not or maybe they even pay their members. But my advice is that if you already have one or two PLATFORMs before just stick to them to avoid distraction

Are you talking about the gramm fee invented by telegram. Because it as an issue with sec. But some years b back its free. I don't think you have to invest with your money.or probably a new method as been employed

Yes I actually want to know if this is real, I just joined the site this month through a friend who refer me, with multiple calculation just guessing though, it will take over 6month to get to the 500gram mark.

With that and the various videos about people who had once withdraw, I think I will be legit. And moreover not everybody will be ready and have the patience to do the sane task everyday for close to a year

That platform is a very cheap scam to me, and it is totally a waste of time and energy. I don't advise anybody to waste his or her time in such a nonsense platform instead you can use your time to write on bizdustry, and other freelancing platforms that are currently paying.

From the last 2 month everyone was inviting me to join Gramfree to earn heavy amount of money but most of the people Say that it is scam because after completing $500 they were unable to take withdrawal.
So don't waste your time please.

Wow!!! Hearing this from two different persons, this has really made me weak, but nevertheless, since I am almost dine with it, I will just finish it up just to confirm by myself. I hope I get paid because it won't be funny, after spending such time on that site.
My brother, it will not be funny. That is why it is always advisable to always check for reviews of every website we want to work on so that it won't be a waste of time and money. There may people that requested for withdraw , more than 6 months now they have not received there payment

The much i know about gramfree is that you get to do free rolls, watch five videos on a daily, signing smart contracts on a daily basis. I use to do it all until i started seeing stories online about it probably being fake or a scam i did some digging and found out that the platform is actually a scam. You get up to the required grams and yet can't

That platform is a very cheap scam to me, and it is totally a waste of time and energy. I don't advise anybody to waste his or her time in such a nonsense platform instead you can use your time to write on bizdustry, and other freelancing platforms that are currently paying.
Oh, this is really too painful to hear, Yet people keep working and struggling there hoping to earn. Anyway, it's never too late, thank God for other paying sites like this bizdustry, at least we will use those ones to cover up. People will never tell you the truth, but they will keep inviting you.

I am not familiar with the platform you are referring to, but if it asks for an investment before you withdraw your earnings, it is better to stop wasting time because instead of earning money you will be scammed. And before joining any earning site especially with money or investment involved, better do a quick and brief research.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back