What's new

DOES GRAMFREE REALLY PAYS?

Indeed, we think about these supposed confirmations of installments that some GramFree clients post via online media. Be that as it may, they are either faked or paid for by GramFree. Common GramFree clients can't bring in cash in this, since it is a trick. You can't be paid for something that has no worth (the Gram token).

Gramfree does not pay... Do not waste your time with the site.

When I started, a lot of persons around me who had reached 500grams warned me that the site was scam because they were not paid too. But I didn't listen.

I recently asked for my withdrawal. Since last year December. No pay.
Post automatically merged:

There is another platform that functions like gramfree, I will search for the name. It's just that the payment is very poor. But I think that particular one pays, not only it pays, it pays in time as well.
Please I am waiting for the website. Quote me and post the name of the site. If it's something I can try.. I'll do it.

Yea they are legit and they are paying, when I wanted to register on their platform, I looked at numerous reviews on them and they all came out positive, so it is legit. The only thing is the pay is meager for the work done.
You can barely make a dollar after a whole day's work.

I was doing this stuff last year and decided to stop.. It seem like a total waste of time and data, got to three hundred gram before stopping. If u think you can get to 500g you can continue but the thing seem like scam jst like many other mining sites
Yes you are right from free is totally fake and scam it is totally wastage of time because my friend also hard work on that forum for three months and and when he withdraw the payment of 500 grams that is basically that $1,000 I guess but after the withdrawal he waited for one month and the ground we did not pay him so it is totally scared and waste of time be aware of this

All these site new site,am just hearing this site for the first time I don't think it is legit because people would have heard about it like Bitcoin,etherum etc. Please do your research very well before you invest on any cryptocurrency.

Yes, we know about these so-called proofs of payments that some GramFree users post on social media. But they are either faked or paid for by GramFree. Ordinary GramFree users just can't make money in this, because it is a scam. You can't be paid for something that has no value (the Gram token).

I habe not really been to the site nor seen it but with what you guys are fisting about i can see that the answer can not be assert whether gramfree is real or scam. I suggest u continue till u find out

Is anyone into gramfree here or am I all alone? Since someone introduced that site to me, I have been struggling to get up to 500g which is the minimum gram one can withdraw, but when you check what the 500 gram will turn out to become at the end of the day, it will be a huge sum of money. I am just trying to know if there is anyone who had received a payment from the site already, so that I can recommend it.
I am not really sure about this gram free of a thing. I have been introduced to it sometimes ago but didn't register on the website due to the way it was being done, also I have friends who are into it but their report Is that before you get to the payment threshold, it will take you eternity.

I habe not really been to the site nor seen it but with what you guys are fisting about i can see that the answer can not be assert whether gramfree is real or scam. I suggest u continue till u find out
My dear if you see the site, you will really be moved to venture into that business. It pays well, aside the delay. I mean the bonus is high, but the problem now is that it seems they don't pay those bonuses at the end of the day.

Well, to be sincere
I know nothing about ganefree a d this the first time I'm heading about it, if you can take time to enlighten me more about it I will be glad may be i can join the moving train if you don't really mind about it.

I also joined last year but I did not get to the minimum withdrawal.i even use paid Facebook advert in order to get referrals so as to speed my withdrawal and I got a suspension from them saying I can no longer refer people again and to get to the minimum withdrawal threshold will take a long time so I just quit.
Gramfree is a real website,but it is a scame.The website is not owned by a registered business and is not registered financial investment website.the chances of you making a profit on the website are very, very low-as you would need to dedicate several months to make enough money to withdraw.

I am not really sure about this gram free of a thing. I have been introduced to it sometimes ago but didn't register on the website due to the way it was being done, also I have friends who are into it but their report Is that before you get to the payment threshold, it will take you eternity.
When I remember my wasted data on that gramfree, I feel like crying. I have been working on that particular site for more than six months now, I know how much data In have really used, but the stories I am hearing about my effore is quite disheartening.

When I remember my wasted data on that gramfree, I feel like crying. I have been working on that particular site for more than six months now, I know how much data In have really used, but the stories I am hearing about my effore is quite disheartening.
Me I'm not doing again then
I can't wast my precious time on something that has no value and can't put a bread in my deal freezer, i can't really do that because I will end up loosing what I'm not supposed to loose

Well by friend is into it and he just hit the 500g point needed. He have already applied for withdrawal and to our dismay the platform blocked his account temporarily their reason they suspect a fowl play in the referrers... They are still doing their investigations and we believe its sorted out soon...

The grammfree is a real website, but it is a scam. The website is not owned by a registered business and is not a registered financial investment website. The chances of you making a profit on the website are very, very low.

I think gramfree is a scam. Most of those sites with a very high payout threshold are scams. I joined gramfree last year during the pandemic but I had to quit it after a few weeks. I'm not convinced that it is legit. If it is actually legit, you would have seen many users advertising it or reffering people to join it till date.

Yes yes I've been hearing about that for a very long time but I don't always have time to try to see if they are really paying you or not but from what I can see you really need to work hard for months before you can be able to reach the limit for withdrawal that is what I know about Gramfree

Gramfree is pure scam, gram token normal belongs to telegram, and telegram through their official handle has say the token is not yet operational that any site using it is not legit, if you check the testimony videos on the site, all you will see are edited PayPal transaction not real once. Check YouTube to confirm what am saying.

I need to find out if it is fake or real but I need money into it and I have heard countless number of testimonies people have come out countless number of times to testify to the program do that I have to love people who have a police said it was not pay that it is fake but since I've done half way up I'll have to continue to find out myself if it is pain or not.

Gramfree is the official site for making extra cash on telegram and it has been around for a while so yes, I think it pays because i even recently saw a recent proof of payment on the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back