What's new

DOES GRAMFREE REALLY PAYS?

Gramfree is not a registered website you cannot fully trust on that you must have to do the business or any kind of job which gives you payment after a month or after a some days.Because gramfree is not registered by owner and the chances to get profit from this is very very low.you just have to trust only registered website to do work

Gramfree who was very hot and the very beginning all the time everybody rushing to it including me, I work very hard hoping that at the end of the day I will go home with a flying colours,but all of a sudden, I realise that I cannot login into my account again, sorry friend of mine had told me that the site is a scam.

This gram free of a thing really looks and sounds scary. They appear to me to be like one of those airdrop ico or airdrop platforms promising you heaven on Earth. I might be wrong, my guts just don't take them in. Just saying

Gramfree is a scam. It is better you stay away from them and stop wasting time that you are supposed use in making money on forum like bizdustry. They claim that they are token own by telegram and telegram never announced that they have a coin. Stop wasting your time with them

Gramfree is the official site for making extra cash on telegram and it has been around for a while so yes, I think it pays because i even recently saw a recent proof of payment on the site.
If you venture to work on the site, or are already working, I can assure you that your time is wasted. I was on it for over two months and got to 250 grams, and thanks to Bizdustry and experienced members, I was able to confirm that it is a totally scam site. It is better not to continue in it.

Yes, we know about these so-called proofs of payments that some GramFree users post on social media. But they are either faked or paid for by GramFree. Ordinary GramFree users just can't make money in this, because it is a scam. You can't be paid for something that has no value (the Gram token).
Post automatically merged:

Yes, we know about these so-called proofs of payments that some GramFree users post on social media. But they are either faked or paid for by GramFree. Ordinary GramFree users just can't make money in this, because it is a scam. You can't be paid for something that has no value (the Gram token).

If you venture to work on the site, or are already working, I can assure you that your time is wasted. I was on it for over two months and got to 250 grams, and thanks to Bizdustry and experienced members, I was able to confirm that it is a totally scam site. It is better not to continue in it.
Wow! Thank you for enlightening me, I was thinking of embarking on the site real soon but now that you have said it, I'll just stick with bizdustry. Is it that it stopped paying because I know a few people that showed me alert from gram Free

Alot has been said about gramfree, but ever since I joined I haven't been paid. This has made so many persons raise some eyebrows and questions about gramfree, because no one has been paid since its existence. Rather some persons have been blocked on time of withdrawal

Is anyone into gramfree here or am I all alone? Since someone introduced that site to me, I have been struggling to get up to 500g which is the minimum gram one can withdraw, but when you check what the 500 gram will turn out to become at the end of the day, it will be a huge sum of money. I am just trying to know if there is anyone who had received a payment from the site already, so that I can recommend it.
According to what I have been hearing about Gramfree, it is that it is a scam, you end up wasting your time and effort as well as data, even referring your family and friends, but all to no positive result, all efforts will be lost, it does not pay.

Wow! Thank you for enlightening me, I was thinking of embarking on the site real soon but now that you have said it, I'll just stick with bizdustry. Is it that it stopped paying because I know a few people that showed me alert from gram Free
I don't know if he ever paid! I am working in a GPT site, and I all registered in Gramfree which caught my attention, and I stayed there for a long time. It is true that there are videos of people promoting their payments, but when I posted a thread in this forum and read the posts of the members, I began to investigate further, I realized that it really is a scam

I could not understand a word about this program. Can anyone please give a proper instruction on this, such as how can we join, what skills we need, how do we earn, how long does it take to reach payment threshold, etc.

i see it being advertised literally everywhere, but i don't think that it's legit at all, for the earnings they are promising, people are madly sharing their referral links in every comment and every platform

Look no guessing here i have completed the 500gram and requested for withdraw. After 3 days i notice i could not login to my account again. I then got a message that i have been banned when i tried to email them i was told it could not get across. As if they used a private email to text me that was how i wasted my 8 months

A friend of mine talked me into joining gramfree. I did the task but when it was time to withdraw I didn't get anything. Gramfree is just a waste of time

Since when i registered with gramfree,i have never done any task there because i was contemplating whether the platform is legit or not.

The more sign up and do various kinds of jobs online we get to learn from experience and put up some factors to help[ you understand the likelyness of a site to be legitimate and the possibilities of the site scaming.The case of gramfree is that there are alot of grey areas to the site being true at all although day and night it preaches proof of payment of such a rediculous amount through its video advertisement as if it wants to reach the watch hours for youtube.

Nope it's a total waste of time that doesn't worth your time at all. Got introduced to the site... Signed some contract that yielded nothing. No one have ever got to the threshold at all.

I saw a Gramfree review in Beer money forum and it had been marked as a scam site. I believe it is scam, especially given that they promise you that you will earn very high amounts from it. I will advise not to waste your time in that site.

Wasting of data and resources which aren't gonna be recovered for life. Gramfree have proven to be a scam site for long. The owner should be investigated and sentenced to jail for deceiving many people giving tjem hope that never turned real.

Gramfree to my knowledge and experience of how such type platforms work is like a pyramid scheme. You get to keep referring to be able to get tons point where you can access this so called amount of grams. I don't go into such kind of headache scheme.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back