What's new

Does crypto worth the investment?

Cryptocurrency is very much worth the investment. The very good thing about the cryptocurrencies again that you should know is that there are many areas and ways around which you can choose to go about investing in it

So many people are always trying to cash out immediately and do not understand the potential of long term holding in Crypto Currencies.
Maybe people that are trying to cash out immediately at the real cryptocurrencies traders who are only interested in trading and also investing at the same time ,both of them are all profitable if done properly.

Maybe people that are trying to cash out immediately at the real cryptocurrencies traders who are only interested in trading and also investing at the same time ,both of them are all profitable if done properly.
Those who want to cash out immediately tend to not understand the essence of being patient as it goes a long way in enabling success in Crypto Currencies.
Post automatically merged:

Assumption isn't good around Cryptocurrency. We should invest based on experience, make researches to get a clue what's going to happen in the future of the coins.
To so many so called investors and traders, it is tasky to do all these and they always want to consider the way out. This makes them to fail always.

Last edited:
Those who want to cash out immediately tend to not understand the essence of being patient as it goes a long way in enabling success in Crypto Currencies.
Post automatically merged:

To so many so called investors and traders, it is tasky to do all these and they always want to consider the way out. This makes them to fail always.
Cryptocurrency is an extremely volatile asset and its depends on the buying force of people for it to attend a reasonable price, to get enough investors for the price to rise to a reasonable amount might take a long time, that is what we should know.

Most of the newbies who came into Cryptocurrency recently are grueling around the present situation around the market. No doubt, things aren't going well around crypto in the past two months now. It has led many overwhelming and hasty investors going through panic sales.

Those who understands the current trend around the market doesn't rush into that, they stick to their coin(s) no matter the devaluing. Knowing too well, the future is bright, and the bullish run will come by.

Do you think crypto is worth our investment and time??
I think that people getting into the crypto markets now are even the lucky ones since they are likely going to buy coins cheaply and may have to wait for only a little period before being in profits.

I think that people getting into the crypto markets now are even the lucky ones since they are likely going to buy coins cheaply and may have to wait for only a little period before being in profits.
Sure, that's the positive thing for them noe, especially for the ones that wants to learn and not for those who doesn't want to learn how to invest long time.

Cryptocurrency worth the investment if you are in need for a long-term profit. Investing in cryptocurrency may not be a good idea if you're looking for a quick extra cash to make. There's some other business you can we invest in and get return on investment relation to period of time.

Cryptocurrency worth the investment if you are in need for a long-term profit. Investing in cryptocurrency may not be a good idea if you're looking for a quick extra cash to make. There's some other business you can we invest in and get return on investment relation to period of time.
How long is the long term investment in crypto to be assured of profitability? Some posts that I have read are citing the history of Bitcoin that it was worth almost nothing that now the market price is in the vicinity of $30k. If that would take 10 years then it is quite a very long time.

Yes cryptocurrency is worth the investment and more too. A lot of people have been turned into milloniers from their investment in this cryptocurrency we're talking about now

Sure, that's the positive thing for them noe, especially for the ones that wants to learn and not for those who doesn't want to learn how to invest long time.
You are right. Unfortunately, I still see some people crazily running into Cryptocurrencies with the aim of turning hundreds into millions in a short while which could only lead to losses for them.

You are right. Unfortunately, I still see some people crazily running into Cryptocurrencies with the aim of turning hundreds into millions in a short while which could only lead to losses for them.
Yes, they are patiently enough to learn and know what to do before making the millions they came for. We know it doesn't work so around Cryptocurrency.

For me oh investment in crypto as its advantage and disadvantage because the truth is that in as much as invest is good there are certain things that i don't advice on and crypto is one i just believe it is something you should be just willing to take a risk or gamble on because to me it is gambling on a different level

You can actually earn a lot of money through investment in cryptocurrencies but not just any cryptocurrency. You need to do your own research first to know which of them has a high potential for growth which you should invest in.

I think crypto is a new dawn for investments. Although they are lots of things wrong with crypto as a tender right now, it will eventually get better.
Cryptocurrency at the moment is a new dawn when it comes to online investment. Those who are determined for it are making ends meet via Cryptocurrency investment.

To be honest, the bearish moment has proven investmtnet in crypto otherwise. Though I don't see investing in crypto as a waste of time but there must be caution because no one knows when the bearish will be over.

Crypto currency exchange Business or Bitcoin is really a good investment but thing is just that it comes with a lot of manipulation and risk. If you know more of chart and technical analysis it will be better to trade it

Most certainly. Cryptocurrency is worth the investment and even more so as it has the capacity of making one really wealthy if applied with tact and skill while investing in it

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back