Does crypto worth the investment?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Most of the newbies who came into Cryptocurrency recently are grueling around the present situation around the market. No doubt, things aren't going well around crypto in the past two months now. It has led many overwhelming and hasty investors going through panic sales.

Those who understands the current trend around the market doesn't rush into that, they stick to their coin(s) no matter the devaluing. Knowing too well, the future is bright, and the bullish run will come by.

Do you think crypto is worth our investment and time??

Actually the crypto currency worth the investment because we have seen how Bitcoin make a lot of peoples millionaires. Even though the market if not good as many of us that trade know we still believed the good days will come. And to the new babies everything requires patience as long as you want to get something from it.

I'm just new into cryptocurrency I'm still trying to do my own personal research about crypto and to understand how it work,from the little research about , it is a decentralized currency , it does make a lot of people millionaires , I believe it is good to invest in cryptocurrency.

Actually the crypto currency worth the investment because we have seen how Bitcoin make a lot of peoples millionaires. Even though the market if not good as many of us that trade know we still believed the good days will come. And to the new babies everything requires patience as long as you want to get something from it.
Laughs, your last sentence is funny. As for the new babies in the Crypto ecosystem they need patience to scalp through. It doesn't work over night, those earning millions around crypto took time to understudy it before earning their fair share of success.

Cryptocurrency is worth the investment and at the same time we must be smart in our dealings with cryptocurrency. Some cryptocurrency doesn't worth to be invested in if we care much about our funds. They are just there for pump and dump.

Most of the newbies who came into Cryptocurrency recently are grueling around the present situation around the market. No doubt, things aren't going well around crypto in the past two months now. It has led many overwhelming and hasty investors going through panic sales.

Those who understands the current trend around the market doesn't rush into that, they stick to their coin(s) no matter the devaluing. Knowing too well, the future is bright, and the bullish run will come by.

Yes my brother, it worth it and even more than, reason why its so obvious this year or today is because many people are blue into the business most especially after the pandemic. Meanwhile this happens every year.

Crypto Currencies are worth our investments and I have made some Profits from them. It is lack of patience that make people to complain always.

Of course crypto currency worth our investment and time because most people seems to become millionaire through crypto currency is of no doubt that is the best that happen to this generation.

Crypto currency worth investing on.Whst ever type of investment, it is good. For some one that wants to buy low and sell high, the person need to invest for a long term investment. Because the price might come down after he made the investment, but it will rise to more than double in few years to come

Of course crypto currency worth our investment and time because most people seems to become millionaire through crypto currency is of no doubt that is the best that happen to this generation.
Our generation is richly blessed with all this income generating development. Who knows, the people is taking advantage of the ongoing bear market investing high can reap millionaires status in the future.

Crypto Currencies are only worth our investments if we are serious and ready to learn. If not, we would continue to lose from our investments.

Crypto currency investment is worth more than our investment and time because I have seen people become wealthy through the investment of crypto currency because they knows everything about the investment and dedicates their time for it.

If it is done right then it would definitely be worth the investment as there are profits to be made no doubt, it just takes research and putting in the right efforts

In my case, YES. cryptocurrency investing is a solid investment that is worthwhile if you are patient. It is very volatile and prone to dramatic price drops that have nearly wiped out whole investments and it is suitable for investors who are not afraid of taking risks and do not mind the patient's investment.

Yes crypto is worth the investment if one doesnt panic and trades crypto with some knowledge about the coins. Patience is the key to succeed in crypto trading.

Crypto currency investment is worth more than our investment and time because I have seen people become wealthy through the investment of crypto currency because they knows everything about the investment and dedicates their time for it.
Yes for sure, lots of people have made it through Cryptocurrency. If you're very determined too to make in life through crypto investment, consistency and hard work will take you there.
Post automatically merged:

Crypto Currencies are only worth our investments if we are serious and ready to learn. If not, we would continue to lose from our investments.
Lol, the losses will be very much large without control when the newbies fail to seek orientation and learn how it works. Some are just looking for money forgetting that, they need experience and time also to keep it going.

I got badly burnt, from almost 200 dollars to 50 dollars. The problem is that most people, just like me invest at the wrong time and fail to protect their investment by setting stop loss at the appropriate points.

Otherwise cryptocurrency is a great investment, truly.

Personally, I believe that cryptocurrency is worth to be invested in because it's proven over the years how capable it is when it comes to making money from it especially when it becomes bullish.

As we all know, every business has its risks and the higher the risk, the higher the reward. Investing in crypto is worth it if you actually know what you are doing. So many people go into crypto without actually understanding what they are going into. Once they begin to mistakes, they give up thinking the business was not a good choice for them.

I got badly burnt, from almost 200 dollars to 50 dollars. The problem is that most people, just like me invest at the wrong time and fail to protect their investment by setting stop loss at the appropriate points.

Otherwise cryptocurrency is a great investment, truly.
Did you trade that amount of money?? If you saved it in some volatile coin it would've been down too cos since the bear market started the coins aren't doing well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back