What's new

Does crypto worth the investment?

Of course only time will tell weather it's worth investing or not, but from those that invested long time ago we can say it worth investing because they make money from the investment.
That's just it, we shouldn't be discouraged when it comes to Cryptocurrency investment, anything can still happen in the last hour of the year.

reinvesting is something i take to be very important but re-invest crypto mostly into what because if it is re-investing crypto in crypto then that's an issue because i don't trust re-investing into crypto considering how the value drops and rises at any given time

I always tell people to always overlook whatever it is that is happening with cryptocurrency right now because of the price that keeps on decreasing but in the future it's all going to increase and we all become millionaires.

People who invested in bitcoins in the earlier years we'll be counting millions of naira now because they have made the best choice in their life, if we are patient with our little investment in few years time will also make a lot of money.
So many people are always trying to cash out immediately and do not understand the potential of long term holding in Crypto Currencies.

There are actually some serious fall in the the coins but I believe things are getting better gradually. I believe that crypto platform is for the strong mind, so one need to be really sure before into this platform to avoid heartbreak when things seems not to go well. It is just my opinion.

So many people are always trying to cash out immediately and do not understand the potential of long term holding in Crypto Currencies.
Most of the people doing that has little to no knowledge on cryptocurrencies and probably they were told that cryptocurrency Investment is all about profit making.

Most of the people doing that has little to no knowledge on cryptocurrencies and probably they were told that cryptocurrency Investment is all about profit making.
That is actually the get rich quick mentality and it has made so many of them to get depressed since they did not want to learn but only make profits.

Sure, this dip or bearish moment is a big lesson to all cryptocurrency Investors though more devastating to the new Investors, let be patient the market will be back .

The truth is that there is a lot of complexities around crypto that no one want to assume so its left to you to research and them know your stand there.

Yeah it's definately worth alot and it's worth the investment you and I are putting together for it.I so much believe in cryptocurrency alot they are going to change things in the market soon.

Yes cryptocurrency is worth the investment as far as I'm concerned. This cryptocurrency can make one stinkingly rich in no time as well if you take advantage of it's volatility properly

Yes cryptocurrency is worth the investment as far as I'm concerned. This cryptocurrency can make one stinkingly rich in no time as well if you take advantage of it's volatility properly
Let us not forget the fact that It can also make one lose a lot of money within a short period of time. It is indeed a coin of two sides.

The first thing that my mentor taught me about cryptocurrency investment is that you should never rush to sell off your cryptocurrency when there is a dip but to buy more.

Of course it's worth the investment every single coin worths investing in them. If I had more money on me I would definately wants to invest in lots of coin at the present moment self ..

The truth is that there is a lot of complexities around crypto that no one want to assume so its left to you to research and them know your stand there.
So many investors are only trading on assumptions and this has not been helpful as they are losing more than they gain.

I do not know what a lot of people would say but as for me, the crypto and block chain has a lot of thing that it is going to solve in the ecosystem and as such should be invested.

So many investors are only trading on assumptions and this has not been helpful as they are losing more than they gain.
Assumption isn't good around Cryptocurrency. We should invest based on experience, make researches to get a clue what's going to happen in the future of the coins.

im not playing crypto yet. but in my place, this issues make me interest. in my village i found atleast 2 crypto players. and they said get good earnings there. i will try to be if my wallet not dry anymore. i need to learn basic knowledge to play first. hope to you all keep health.

Crypto is a good form of investment, what I don't like about the market at the moment is the FUD most of the big institution and other government like China and US are spreading about crypto currency exchange Business. They want people to chicken out and make the price go down so that they can buy more

I see the Chinese government as main antagonist of Cryptocurrency. They've really attacked Cryptocurrency to the example ent of banning it which is the major problem of the bearish run.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back