What's new

Does crypto worth the investment?

Of course there are several people have made a lot of money from cryptocurrency and it has also made a lot of people millionaires and billionaires.

Yes, crypto is worth buying just that to me it more of an investment thing and not a long one. reason being in crypto the basic way of making any sort of profit is by an increase in prices of any currency and decrease basically so to an extent investment n crypto will work. on to an extent

Of course yes I believe that cryptocurrency is worth every penny that is being invested into it because once you have made your investment and it rises, you will make profit instantly.

Even now that there is a bearish run where the price of crypto currency coins are going down and fluctuating, some people are still making money from trading, scalping etc, crypto would always be a good decision

For the fact that cryptocurrencies are facing a big problem right now with the prices going down drastically, it's actually a window of opportunity for more people to invest in it.

Crypto is definitely a bubble that will pop at some point. Maybe not as a whole but I do think that at some point people will lose interest and some currencies will plummet because of that.

Ultimately I see Crypto as gold. There's a finite resource and other resources available so at some point people will move on to something else and continue the circle of changing the overall value of it.

Of course yes I believe that cryptocurrency is worth every penny that is being invested into it because once you have made your investment and it rises, you will make profit instantly.
That's it. Those who invested during this ongoing bearish run are the ones having that doubt, since their investment isn't going as planned.

Most of the newbies who came into Cryptocurrency recently are grueling around the present situation around the market. No doubt, things aren't going well around crypto in the past two months now. It has led many overwhelming and hasty investors going through panic sales.

Those who understands the current trend around the market doesn't rush into that, they stick to their coin(s) no matter the devaluing. Knowing too well, the future is bright, and the bullish run will come by.

Do you think crypto is worth our investment and time??
Well to me personally I really think that they were Worth the investment but can't say for now especially when it got the Jeff support and when Jeff withdrew his support too..it's been a whole mess since then..so invest at your own risk..dips are everywhere everything crashing down!!

cryptocurrency is a very good investment and this is definitely the best time for anyone to buy and make a lot of money when the bull run starts.

With the bearish run of the crypto prices now I don't think it is a good investment. Another thing with crypto investment is the amount that you will invest. I have read in another thread that he invested $100. How much can that investment earn even if the profit is 5% of the investment?

For me oh, investment in crypto can be very tricky because the market is not stable nor static, something is always moving either negative or positive and in a market where prices are not controlled by you neither can you personally influence how the market will or should change I don't see that as invest but as risk.

For sure, it worth our investment no doubt, many people have gained enough profit investing long time around Cryptocurrency. So that has really inspired me to venture into crypto investment to earn my own fair share of profit.

Yes, cryptocurrencies are completely worth investing and the sooner we recognize that, the better. However, my recommendation is that you should not acquire them blindly because you have read internet articles claiming that they will rise in price; instead, conduct your own research and analyze the upward and downward movement that is the bull and bear market.

Most of the newbies who came into Cryptocurrency recently are grueling around the present situation around the market. No doubt, things aren't going well around crypto in the past two months now. It has led many overwhelming and hasty investors going through panic sales.

Those who understands the current trend around the market doesn't rush into that, they stick to their coin(s) no matter the devaluing. Knowing too well, the future is bright, and the bullish run will come by.

Do you think crypto is worth our investment and time??
To me , it worths being seen as a source of investment because it has the potential to give more than 100% return on profit. The volatility is normal and without it , crypto is not profitable . We just need to have a strategy to minimize the volatility effect

Crypto Currencies are worth our investments and I have made some Profits from them. It is lack of patience that make people to complain always.
Cryptocurrency trading band investments is not for people that lacks patience. To make profits in cryptocurrency, you will have to hodl of your cryptocurrencies till there is a bullish run that will increase the markets price of the cryptocurrency.

Personally I believe that cryptocurrency is worth all the money invested in it because it's very effective in making more money for people who take advantage of investing in it.

To me , it worths being seen as a source of investment because it has the potential to give more than 100% return on profit. The volatility is normal and without it , crypto is not profitable . We just need to have a strategy to minimize the volatility effect
You said it all, without the volatility in Cryptocurrency, it wouldn't be interesting at all. Cos the volatility brings about profitability. We should always manage the volatility not to worry us often.

Seriously I believe that the cryptocurrency is not really worth the investment that by now bitcoin should have been a thing of the past but from what we are seeing it kept on growing till date which makes it one of the biggest projects in the world right now.

Right now there are a lot of uncertainties concerning crypto and a lot remains to be seen but I am certain that it is going to stick around for a long time .

No matter the uncertainty around crypto surely it will stay around for many years no doubt. I believe in the future of Cryptocurrency, the vast majority of people love it which will bring longevity to it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back