What's new

Does crypto worth the investment?

Crypto is worth the investment, however you have to act wisely by that I mean be careful of the amount you invest, since the currency is not stable in order to avoid a huge loss.

Please note that I do not think that it is worth "holding" cryptocurrencies right now due to crypto market downfall. However, if you are really good at predicting the cryptocurrency market, then it is a good idea to invest in cryptocurrencies. This is because despite a massive downfall, crypto prices are still increasing and decreasing on hourly basis and you can earn profit due to this volatility.

My investment long time will convince me or not if Cryptocurrency is the right investment for me. I've invested and still investing hoping it turns out profitable.

Yes cryptocurrency is worth the investment and don't forget that you have to be smart in almost everything including the cryptocurrency investment

Cryptocurrency is worth it. If not for the recent dip, it would have been great. I invest a small amount and I use simple strategies to make little gain for myself. It's been a rough moment for the cryptocurrency

If you have the strength to holdl to your coins at least till December you'll see positive news around it. Lots of things are going through the market that will make the coins moving up.

There is a lot of irregularities and no familiarity about crypto with a lot of people so a lot remains to be see. But in my own opinion it will be a valuable investment.

If you have $10 worth of cash on your paypal it will b always $10 but if you have $10 worth of bitcoin today, tomorrow it can be $15. THis is the beauty of crypt currency investment

Going by what is currently happening in the crypto market, one will be tempted to say it's not worth the investment, however, now is the right time to start investing.

Yes it worth the investment even though alot of changes will come bringing down and fall of this coins but they are definitely worth the investment and they might later worth more .

Of course it worth my brother, because investing in crypto currency will make you a rich person in few years if you're lucky to invest in crypto currency like bitcoin, ethereum and so on, because their prices appreciate and depreciate but the appreciation is what all investors want.

Not everyone who stuck with their coin were able to reap rewards, some made a big loss. I think we can agree that crypto could be a successful investment, provided you make the right moves.

Most of the newbies who came into Cryptocurrency recently are grueling around the present situation around the market. No doubt, things aren't going well around crypto in the past two months now. It has led many overwhelming and hasty investors going through panic sales.

Those who understands the current trend around the market doesn't rush into that, they stick to their coin(s) no matter the devaluing. Knowing too well, the future is bright, and the bullish run will come by.

Do you think crypto is worth our investment and time??

Of course yes, I believe that cryptocurrency is worth investing in because it is very good project that can earn money for the investors when they invest in the right cryptocurrencies.

Of course yes, I believe that cryptocurrency is worth investing in because it is very good project that can earn money for the investors when they invest in the right cryptocurrencies.
What matters now is patience, when we aren't patient enough surely the market will turn against us, and that's completely loss of investment.

Cryptocurrency is worth the investment and more my friend. This very cryptocurrency we're talking about has made a lot people milloniers together. Their investment in the project obviously paid off for them

Crypto Currencies are worth our investments and I have made some Profits from them. It is lack of patience that make people to complain always.
People who invested in bitcoins in the earlier years we'll be counting millions of naira now because they have made the best choice in their life, if we are patient with our little investment in few years time will also make a lot of money.

One unfavorable decision from your government and your entire cryto assets will be gone, so there is a lot of risk associated with investing in crypto currency, but I think you can take the risk.

My investment long time will convince me or not if Cryptocurrency is the right investment for me. I've invested and still investing hoping it turns out profitable.
Of course only time will tell weather it's worth investing or not, but from those that invested long time ago we can say it worth investing because they make money from the investment.

Certainly it is an obvious fact that cryptocurrency is worth the investment. Otherwise people who became rich by this new wave of currency would not have know or tested what it means to become rich

Personally if I have more money I will keep on investing in cryptocurrency because with the rate of the prices of cryptocurrency now it serves as the best time for you to invest more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back