What's new

Does anyone know how to exchange gift cards for Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$13.5100USD
Biznotes
Well, that's the question, do you know how to exchange gift cards for example from Amazon for Bitcoin? I've heard that some exchanges have this option but I can't find it, I received a Bing rewards gift card of 5€ and I would like to exchange it for crypto or cash, also if someone is interested in exchanging I am willing, even with a discount :)

You can find sites to exchange your giftcard to a cryptocurrency on google, there are some offers online so just make some search and choose you favorite, i have never used this options but i heard that Prestmit and binance have options to exchange giftcards to cryptocurrency, so try them, i hope you find what you have looking for.

I do not have personal experience but there is a site called Paxful where you can buy Bitcoins with gift cards. However, it is a peer top peer platform so you need to be careful. They have escrow services, though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back