Kraken exchange increases its KYC.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$14.4100USD
Biznotes
A few days ago, Kraken asked me for more information about how I use funds on the platform, which seemed very strange to me, but recently I discovered that Kraken is asking for more information from UK users to know what their private wallets are. that sends funds and where it receives them from, that is, the control of the funds and the KYC is increasing, all that information will go to the authorities and anonymity will continue to be lost in all transactions in CEX transactions, I do not see it as bad for the everything, but I think that the control is excessive sometimes, what do you think of these new measures?

I do not use Karken. I cannot imagine an exchange asking me what I do with my funds. That would be too personal. Well, if the exchange demands KYC documents, I will send them but I would not answer silly questions like what I do with funds. That's none of their business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back