What's new

Does anyone know anything about GPT jobs online?

Hmm, with what I saw in your screenshot is showing that this payment gateway is charging more fees than PayPal for just little amount of money.
Yes litecoin fee is 8 % + 10 % which is 18 % total then litecoin withdrawal are high excessive fees than PayPal one. This is what I am trying to explain. PayPal is unavailable in my country I don't have choice to cashout to PayPal.

Even Bizdustry here is a get paid to do task online site, where you'll need to write short sentences that has substance to transform one's life.
Bizdustry is not based only on writing there is several contest organized from time to time and add to referral program and add to also advertising possibility and to do microjob in microjob section so full work. Earn based on writing will not make you 100 $ per month but 10 - 15 $ per month but if you participate in contests and do microjob and refer friends you can earn more like 10 $ or 15 $ extra income than writing.

Bizdustry is not based only on writing there is several contest organized from time to time and add to referral program and add to also advertising possibility and to do microjob in microjob section so full work. Earn based on writing will not make you 100 $ per month but 10 - 15 $ per month but if you participate in contests and do microjob and refer friends you can earn more like 10 $ or 15 $ extra income than writing.
That's true dearie. One who relies solely on writing alone here can't earn much from Bizdustry. But the little I make here I'm contented. Referring friends and going into context is a nice way to earn extra. Have you earned from Bizdustry's microjob tasks before?

The meaning of GPT is get paid to work, and we have many GPT sites , some are micro sites, get paid to post sites and also micro task sites like get paid to upload video and content online.
Does anyone know anything about GPT jobs online? If so are they true I hear all you have to do is complete some surveys if you guys know of any please post a link to the site.

That's true dearie. One who relies solely on writing alone here can't earn much from Bizdustry. But the little I make here I'm contented. Referring friends and going into context is a nice way to earn extra. Have you earned from Bizdustry's microjob tasks before?
Yes I have earned several times from bizdustry microjob as you perform microjob you send your proof to job owner by reply to his subject and then after verification of work you get your biznotes.

Yes there are lots of gtp sites available on the internet (too many to mention), but very few of them pay their users really well, and most of them are scams also.

Yes I have earned several times from bizdustry microjob as you perform microjob you send your proof to job owner by reply to his subject and then after verification of work you get your biznotes.
That's fantastic one dear. What type of microjob task option are focused on doing here at bizdustry? I visited there earlier time the micro job tasks I saw there are simply; downloads, signup offers, surveys etc.

Does anyone know anything about GPT jobs online? If so are they true I hear all you have to do is complete some surveys if you guys know of any please post a link to the site.
Yes of course. I have done get paid to click ads, get paid to answer surveys, get paid to play games. But my problem with get paid to sites are very low rewards. The time that you spent is not commensurate to the rewards for withdrawal.

That's fantastic one dear. What type of microjob task option are focused on doing here at bizdustry? I visited there earlier time the micro job tasks I saw there are simply; downloads, signup offers, surveys etc.
I have completed twice Gleam airdrops tasks. And another one one other airdrop task.

The only one I know now is Trendri. You get paid for every 15 posts you made within 24 hours and ten trends you create. You have to be consistent on this website to make decent amount of money at the end of the month.

The only best Get Paid To website I know of is Bizdustry. Bizdustry pays you to comment and you can get paid to comment and earn up to $1 in here daily. Bizdustry is the best and no forum is as good as Bizdustry.

Paid survey can be a waste of time if you're not from advanced country like United States Canada Australia New Zealand etc. This is the reason why I don't engage in those avenue.

GPT site simply means "get paid to" do jobs, their are many type of such jobs online to earn. It depends on you, even surveys are also one of them. If you are looking for such site, toggle to GPT posts sections you gonna see it there.
You are right @Sincerem. There are many websites that are GPT or get paid to online jobs. I have joined a lot of get paid to sites before but because the payment is very low I stopped being active on those websites.

You are right @Sincerem. There are many websites that are GPT or get paid to online jobs. I have joined a lot of get paid to sites before but because the payment is very low I stopped being active on those websites.
Any site that can't earn you at least $5 a week you shouldn't just go and waste your time around it cos you can't recover what you invested around it to promote it.

There are alot of GPT site around am scared to have you say that making $5 a week,I think that is very low am working with some gpt website and I make around $5 to 10 per day with the site its a great websites to earn from its all depend on how much time you can commit yourself towards it

There are alot of GPT site around am scared to have you say that making $5 a week,I think that is very low am working with some gpt website and I make around $5 to 10 per day with the site its a great websites to earn from its all depend on how much time you can commit yourself towards it
What is that great website that gives you five to ten dollars per day or more depending on how much time you spend on that get paid to website?

I hope you understand that surveys is not the only get paid to platforms on this type sites? There are even freelancing platforms that can also be reffed to as a get paid to site because you get paid to do something there

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back