What's new

Does anyone know anything about GPT jobs online?

Does anyone know anything about GPT jobs online? If so are they true I hear all you have to do is complete some surveys if you guys know of any please post a link to the site.
Well , amdist the tons of get paid to post site online a fewer number of them are legit. This is why there is a section in this forum that reviews them and to know their strength.

Why do you bother with GPT jobs, why not try freelancer sites. There are numerous freelancer sites where you can earn really well, you can even make your living

Gpt is just an abbreviation for get paid to. It can be get paid to anything like getvoaid to click, get paid to write, get paid to forum and many more like that. The most simplest and paying well of all is get paid to forum in which bizdustry is among. it is paying than get paid to click

Gpt platforms are platforms that pays you to carry out tasks ie get paid to. There are various tasks such as writing, Following on social media, downloading apps,playing games and so much more.

GTP simply means get paid to post or to comment. I will say this is one of the easiest way of making money online. if you are well dedicated enough, you can make decent amount of money at the end of the month.

Yes I have some experience with gpt platform. What I know about them is jus that they ask you to do some task if you are okay with it and at the end of the task you get paid for doing the task

Their are lots of Get Paid To do tasks website around. If you're looking for one, you're already on one, Bizdustry is just the perfect one. Then you can consider Picoworkers, and other forums.

Their are lots of Get Paid To do tasks website around. If you're looking for one, you're already on one, Bizdustry is just the perfect one. Then you can consider Picoworkers, and other forums.
Because post limit of other GPT doesn't reach 1 $ per day otherwise post limit is 1 $ per day. May due to insuffisance of budget of Bizdustry. Picoworkers VAT for cashout is 18 %. So if you cashout 5 $ you will receive 4 $ litecoin.

Get to paid Website are website that tells their members to perform some task and after finishing the task giving to them they pay them in return. Gpt can be maybe to post ot to click

Any earning sites can be grouped into GPT site, including the paid to post forums and micro job sites. There are a lot of such sites, however, the question is what kind of tasks do you prefer to do.
Yeah you're absolutely right, because the task you prefer is very important otherwise you will end up doing what you don't like just to earn money which is not good.

There are a few survey sites but it always depends on the location of the country if the country is not restricted, for example, there was this zap surveys but is not working anymore because it's been restricted.

Gpt is just an abbreviation for get paid to. It can be get paid to anything like getvoaid to click, get paid to write, get paid to forum and many more like that. The most simplest and paying well of all is get paid to forum in which bizdustry is among. it is paying than get paid to click
Get paid to click websites are just thrash and complete waste of time. I believe some day, they all would be gone as people would desert them.

Because post limit of other GPT doesn't reach 1 $ per day otherwise post limit is 1 $ per day. May due to insuffisance of budget of Bizdustry. Picoworkers VAT for cashout is 18 %. So if you cashout 5 $ you will receive 4 $ litecoin.
At times Picoworkers cash out is lower than 18% VAT charges. t this time if you're withdrawing using LTC you'll be charged 8% vat and nothing more.

At times Picoworkers cash out is lower than 18% VAT charges. t this time if you're withdrawing using LTC you'll be charged 8% vat and nothing more.
This is the proof:
Screenshot_1.jpg
So 5,05 $ * 0.92 = 4,64 $
5.05 $ * 0.82 = 4,14 $
From email:
Screenshot_2.jpg
From 5,05 $ I got 3,94 $ LTC.

The picoworkers are not trying at all, imagine losing this high amount of money as charges for withdrawing one's earninngs. It doesn't make sense.

The picoworkers are not trying at all, imagine losing this high amount of money as charges for withdrawing one's earninngs. It doesn't make sense.
You'll only lose about 50 cents if you're withdrawing about 10$ there. That's how they survive to run their website and earning their own reward as well.

You'll only lose about 50 cents if you're withdrawing about 10$ there. That's how they survive to run their website and earning their own reward as well.
May be there is difference for chargebacks but I have labelled images as proof.
This is another proof:
Screenshot.png
Screenshot (1).png

Another withdrawal request detailling different fees:
Screenshot (1) 15 aout 2021.png

Last edited:
Does anyone know anything about GPT jobs online? If so are they true I hear all you have to do is complete some surveys if you guys know of any please post a link to the site.
There are numerous get paid to job sites which you can find on internet and also in the right right section in this forum. However if you are from my lutere country you should avoid any survey sites. Most survey companies and surveys are happening around developed World countries. Also get paid to click sites will generate very small money for you, which is not worth the time and effort. Focus on forum posting sites which are genuine like this one and you will have a good start.

I am aware of many Get Paid To platforms but most of them are not worth it. They require you to sign-up and then get paid. Some of them even require you to sign-up for gaming sites and ask you to reach some specific levels before they pay you.

There are many gpt site that you can work and earn. You will have to do a lot of research on the one that suits you. Mind you their rewards are always small.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back