What's new

Does anyone know anything about GPT jobs online?

Concerning if anyone do know anything about GPT jobs online. Well, I am really focused on this paid to post forum, though there are different gtp sites online which can be checked through the search engine optimization. You get to do some tasks and get paid afterwards

To me I think GPT are online site or websites which pays every individual for a job done to them either by posting, or making of comments as to bizdustry, advertisement of products online or the sales of products. job to be done in other to be paid.

Get paid to sites are basically sites that pay for tasks done and includes survey sites mostly and you can get more information on get paid to sites on the internet.

GPT is a generic term used for the websites that offer earning opportunities to the users. a GPT site can be a paid to post site, micro job site, even PTC site.
You're right, GPT sites can be used for websites offering incentives for doing some tasks via their platform. The one i am comfortable at, is PTP sites.

I have tried different earning sites like micro jobs, PTC, hyip, PTP etc. However, I like PTP more than any other earning sites because it is easy to earn

If you want to know about GPT sites all you have to do is go through the Makey Money Online or Get Paid To sections of bizdustry. You might also find sites not mentioned here on ForumCoin but both sites are a good source of information.

There are many of them online and their payments rate might be very low, I will advise you to concentrate on this one (bizdustry) because it is one of the best paying site I have ever seen and there is high possibility that you will make so much if you are really serious to work here.

I think there are many GTP online where you can get pay for your jobs, GTP earning open more opportunity for earning online, you can get pay survey site.

There are so many get paid to platforms out there. It is only getting paid to post platforms that are the get paid to sites. Even fiverr is also a get paid to site too because clients get to pay you there for doing tasks for them

GPT site simply means "get paid to" do jobs, their are many type of such jobs online to earn. It depends on you, even surveys are also one of them. If you are looking for such site, toggle to GPT posts sections you gonna see it there.
yes well explained and in my opinion, the survey is not good to do because they never fulfill your desire while you do work hard and in last you find a message you are eligible for this survey.

In reply to your question above concerning if i know of any GPT jobs online, well first of all GPT means 'get paid to' so I would say that yes i know of GPT jobs online and there are a lot of them online, example are completing surveys for companies

Cointiply is the best GPT site along with the faucet feature which you can claim every hour. The minimum cashout is just $3 which you can reach in a week or so. Other GPT sites include bizdustry's own GPT site , serpclix.

yes well explained and in my opinion, the survey is not good to do because they never fulfill your desire while you do work hard and in last you find a message you are eligible for this survey.
You just reminded me the way surveytime works. They'll send you survey offer but to your shocking surprise you can not qualify to earn from them. That's fraudulent if you ask me to decide.

Yes it is true that there exists some platforms that are get paid to that actually do pay for getting jobs done. And you should know that surveys are not the only job on get paid to platforms. There are so many to choose from
Does anyone know anything about GPT jobs online? If so are they true I hear all you have to do is complete some surveys if you guys know of any please post a link to the site.

You just reminded me the way surveytime works. They'll send you survey offer but to your shocking surprise you can not qualify to earn from them. That's fraudulent if you ask me to decide.
yes they send surveys but they don't want to pay you for your time and data also. you give them time and energy with data and they are scammers only.

yes they send surveys but they don't want to pay you for your time and data also. you give them time and energy with data and they are scammers only.
It's not fraudulent though. In my thinking that is how survey sites work. They need a specific group of people for thier surveys. Once you answer some of the question, the system decide if you are or not in that group of selected list. If you are not, you will be disqualified.

Ofcos there are GPT sites out there that are quite legit too, there is bizdustry for one who isn't only legit but also informative and if one puts in the effort one can earn a dollar a day too

Scammers indeed agaeli, i don't waste my precious time on surveytime.io website. I tried many times answering their quiz but gaining nothing, they are just acting fraudulent.

Many of the GPT platforms that i have been into doesn't really pay well and some are probably scams. There are some that really pays well too, just a few of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Survey sites are good, especially when you are from any of those top tier countries. If not, it's better to consider other alternatives as you won't be able to earn much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back