What's new

Does anyone know anything about GPT jobs online?

Yes, their is no need to attempt surveys when you aren't from 1st, and 2nd tier countries. Those rocking around 3rd and 4th tier side are just ruining their time with surveys, its just not good for them.

If by simple definition the GTP is get paid to do something in interpretation. So yes, there are many get paid to do something platforms out there. And bizdustry is one of them

Their are many Get Paid To do jobs online, you don't have to seek for many options. If you go to the forum created for GPT sites, here at bizdustry you'll find many you'll like.

Does anyone know anything about GPT jobs online? If so are they true I hear all you have to do is complete some surveys if you guys know of any please post a link to the site.
The only one am sure of is this one am doing over here,which is bizdustry forum. Because they are very real than wasting my time doing some kind of survey task on some other site but at the end no good result.

Yes, their is no need to attempt surveys when you aren't from 1st, and 2nd tier countries. Those rocking around 3rd and 4th tier side are just ruining their time with surveys, its just not good for them.
Yeah exactly , its just a waste of time getting screened out everytime you attempt a survey , I even tried with VPN to answer a surveys but didnt get paid and was banned. After that , I was never really bothered to earn from surveys.

Yeah exactly , its just a waste of time getting screened out everytime you attempt a survey , I even tried with VPN to answer a surveys but didnt get paid and was banned. After that , I was never really bothered to earn from surveys.
Just forget about earning from surveys, they're simply in to waste our time and given us nothing for it. I'm not just interested earning around surveys again, until they come good.

I am on TimeBucks, This is one of the trusted GPT site that has been in existence since a long time. If you can manage to bring referrals you can earn really well.

I created timebucks account some time ago, the limited offer to earn via timebucks discouraged me a lot from continuing cos i don't see myself earning from it.

Just forget about earning from surveys, they're simply in to waste our time and given us nothing for it. I'm not just interested earning around surveys again, until they come good.
Yes , not only the surveys , I even hate doing install app offers , because even after completing the tasks successfully , I dont get paid for it , on contacting support they always have some excuse.

Survey sites are good, especially when you are from any of those top tier countries. If not, it's better to consider other alternatives as you won't be able to earn much.q
Good for you maybe, but I usually don't prefer such sites. Most of the time I can't complete my survey, and it eats up lots of of time. I had tried many times before but I quit now.

So far GPT means get paid to. sincerely speaking I know of many or different websites which pays or paid a number of people who have earned a good considerable amount of money depending on the job well done some prefer posting site, advert site depending on the person free choice.

Good for you maybe, but I usually don't prefer such sites. Most of the time I can't complete my survey, and it eats up lots of of time. I had tried many times before but I quit now.
I was a little successful in earning from surveys , for like a month , each survey gave me like $0.1 or less. But suddenly I stopped receiving surveys and it said I have done some violation to their rules , that was the end of earning from surveys , I remember it was a GPT site which is even paying now.

I have also quit and don't think I would ever return to those survey sites anymore. They don't help one earn good money and would always disqualify you.

Get paid to sites are so many this days. You get paid for doing certain tasks like answering surveys, downloading apps or following, liking or sharing content in social media sites. What discourages many is that those GPT sites pay peanuts.

I have tied sites like Timebucks, Inbox Dollars, Swagbucks etc. These are legit sites where you can make money by doing various small tasks. But the said thing is if you are from tier 3 country you do not have a good chance to earn

survey filling platforms jobs are another get paid to type of jobs online today and has been in existence for a long time now. If you live in any of the tier one countries, this should be an easy thing for you to access

Not all GPT sites are doing surveys. There is still much other work to be taken. Register, watch, download or install etc. Those are some of the tasks that can be done on the GPT site. Read the thread about the GPT site in this room. You can find a few that you might try.
The only get paid to that I am currently doing and I know so much about his get paid to post which this website is currently among and it is the only one that I can recommend to anyone right now because I haven't had success with other kind of get paid to.

Actually, there are so many get paid to site online. And many of them are legit and paying. I am only working on bizdustry, cashtimeforum, and forumpromotion. So far, I have not gotten any issues with both of them. And I hope it continues like this. That is my opinion.

So many get paid to platforms in recent times are just out there to suck out your energy and strength for a peanut pay at the end of the day. Some are really not worth it at all

I have not really read use of any tangible GPT website before. And there was one I was registered on but I couldn't even make a dime because I never logged in again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back