What's new

Do you work on iwriter?

I would actually love to work on that site, even though I have heard about many drawbacks of working on that site. I have heard that client has the option to decline payments even after reviewing the work for free. The site only pays through paypal and there is no paypal in my country.

Oh it seems the issue of PayPal account and it's transaction is complicated and it's something I may not understand now until I go into a serious research about it, I believe it is something you can just transfer money like you do in cryptocurrency.
Yes, PayPal transactions isn't hard its simply like 1,2,3 you'll learn more when you own a future PayPal account. The only downside is the gas fee charges.

I went to gain permission to work via iwritter, unfortunately the site isn't accepting new writers.
How are you sure that they are not accepting new writers again ? maybe I think they will need the best and most talented writers before they accept into their platform, and beside how does they really work.

How are you sure that they are not accepting new writers again ? maybe I think they will need the best and most talented writers before they accept into their platform, and beside how does they really work.
I writer aren't accepting new members, during the time I tried to register through it I was denied registration cos they aren't registration any freelancer at that time.

I writer aren't accepting new members, during the time I tried to register through it I was denied registration cos they aren't registration any freelancer at that time.
Well maybe they are comfortable with the number of people they are having, but do you think that if we can register with them we will actually make some money ,is iwriter is a profitable website ?

Yes, PayPal transactions isn't hard its simply like 1,2,3 you'll learn more when you own a future PayPal account. The only downside is the gas fee charges.
Ok, since you said it is possible for me to have a PayPal account in my country here in Nigeria then if I am interested in having one, how do I start, and what is their gas feel like , how many percent charges ?

Ok, since you said it is possible for me to have a PayPal account in my country here in Nigeria then if I am interested in having one, how do I start, and what is their gas feel like , how many percent charges ?
You'll incur charges PayPal charges only when you've received your cash on your bank account if not, their is no how paypal will charge you. If you want to create one you can PM me.

Can you give details on this website. I love writing and I will be glad to work with some websites that I can monitize my passion. I wish to know whether they have withdrawal limit and also means of withdrawal

I have not work on iwriter before and I'm just hearing this for the first time. So far I'm even a content writer and I think it's very important I give this a try so that I will see if they have opportunity for me

You'll incur charges PayPal charges only when you've received your cash on your bank account if not, their is no how paypal will charge you. If you want to create one you can PM me.
Well I might really be interested to create one but I don't know when since I do not need it now urgently but if you are creating it for me, will it be possible for me to withdraw directly to my bank account ?

Well I might really be interested to create one but I don't know when since I do not need it now urgently but if you are creating it for me, will it be possible for me to withdraw directly to my bank account ?
Yes, it will be possible for it to go straight into your bank account I mean your funds. Its not something we'll talk about here you can PM me for that.

I got interesting about the site when i read about but unfortunately i went to open and account with them but is like they are not accepting new members.

I'm giving a look and it appears that yes, they are accepting new members. But first of all, we must read the writers' FAQ. The staff say bad quality articles can lead to ban. FAQ talk about grammar test too. So I suppose a high English level is compulsory to apply (not sure, but maybe mother tongue is required or at least desirable). I would like to have applied, but I don't own a so high English level.

Actually I don't work on that because from my research i found out that its a freelancing site and i don't have experience on such.

This post is a reminder for me to go back to the site and start looking for writing opportunities. I would like to get back to every freelancer sites that were fruitful to me in the past

I tried to work on the platform in the past but most of the works there require sorrow and academic and research before you can give the client what they really. And he usually wants to pay low fees.

I have worked on this site. It is a good site to make money. You earn better when you level up, You level up when you have satisfied customers.

I have heard that the client can reject your work but still get away with not paying for your work on iwriter. Is this true? This is because the client has the option to view your work for free and then reject it.

You must be an expert writer if you really wants to make a lot of money from the platform. you must be able to deliver quality job on time and never receive any one is from the moderator.

I am planning to write there but it would have been much better if they could also provide other payout options such as cryptocurrencies. They only pay through Paypal and this makes it very difficult to withdraw.

The problem is getting accepted to write for them. They have to scrutinize their applicants and even subject them to tests if I'm not wrong. I have applied in the past with no acceptance. I will try again

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back